Thread: Suitcase city shanking
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 814
-
01-12-22 23:25 #709Senior Member

Posts: 2354Hi Piper, your 'personal pic' is a selfie, so I assume this is self promotion. Nothing wrong with that if you can deliver the goods. Anyway this is the Tampa forum, you should try posting in St Pete. Try to sound a little more "Butch" if you post over there.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
Good luck, you'll need it!
-
01-10-22 16:23 #708Senior Member

Posts: 2007Suitcase City Shanking
This is a "fight" thread so depends on what reports you looking for. I suggest you look through the appropriate thread for the posts you seek. I admit some of these posters should be elsewhere but what can you do?
Originally Posted by Chipolska84
[View Original Post]
Good.
Originally Posted by ParlarPat
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
01-07-22 08:28 #707Senior Member

Posts: 792McDonalds Delivery
Which providers where these so I can avoid! LOL.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 08:24 #706Senior Member

Posts: 1714Monger Eats
I fell for that shit one time, lady wanted something specific from Dunkin' Donuts. Long story short it took over half an hour, and a visit to two different Dunkin' Donuts to find the fucking thing. She promised me it would be worth it, and in the end it was a lame session anyway. Learned my lesson the hard way, never again.
Originally Posted by MyBalzItch
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 08:25 #705Banned Member

Posts: 5352Good move. I had had provides ask if I would stop get drink cigarettes when they ask I terminate the appointment right then. Have a good day no longer interested. HB.
Originally Posted by MyBalzItch
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 10:29 #704Senior Member

Posts: 51WTF, want fries with that too?
Not a report, just an observation. WTF is with the asking if I can stop at McDonald's on my way to an appointment? In the past few weeks, I've had two different providers ask if I could make a stop on my way to see them. Fuck, both ordered like they were at the fucking drive thru window too. Yea, let me get your order so you can shovel that shit in before you eat my dick. Love walking out with fry grease and salt dripping off my balz.
And both were the first time I would meet them. One I ghosted and then told her after she twisted a bit. Told her I'm not your errand boy and she should never ask any monger for stupid shit like that. The second I said, sure, no problem but it will cost the same as our appt. She didn't like that and said to skip it and just come and see her. When I didn't show she texted where am I? Of course I said, I'm stuck in drive thru waiting on your fucking order. She finally figured out I wasn't coming after four of five of those responses.
Hate to treat a provider like that but seriously, any provider reading this should learn from this story.
My Balz Itch.
-
12-16-21 20:35 #703Senior Member

Posts: 53What the hell happened?
I came here for some reports and here I am reading about the damn pandemic N95 masks etc. (no I didn't read everything). What the hell happened in the last 4 pages?
-
12-12-21 22:23 #702Senior Member

Posts: 156Yep.
A friend of mine owed a couple of shops in another town. Girls ran the place and would even leave to go to Costco to buy water for the shop. No being held against their will there for sure.
Originally Posted by MrHorney
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 22:35 #701Banned Member

Posts: 5352I for one enjoy reading other's options on different things. You have the option not to read. There is forums talking about pussy.
Originally Posted by NevauMind
[View Original Post]
You can get all you are looking for there.
I am glad this forum allows people to talk about anything the want.
-
11-05-21 18:53 #700Senior Member

Posts: 141Agree
I agree 100%! I have had friendships with quite a few AMP workers, taken them out to dinner, taken them shopping and even had "overnights" at my home. They are quite honest outside the shop and are contributing to their families and their kid's educations. They fir the most part are free to come and go as they choose, especially after "business hours". Just my two cents worth.
Originally Posted by TampaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:49 #699Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Ask Chad Chronister
He has plenty of success in fighting nonviolent, zero public concern, crime at a super hero level.
Originally Posted by JrMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:05 #698Senior Member

Posts: 756This is exactly right. I don't own a spa, but I'm an insider in the business and know it intimately. (I've never admitted this before and don't much like saying so, but now is the time.).
Originally Posted by SlackAction
[View Original Post]
They are NOT slaves, they are NOT stuck there, absolutely NONE of that is true. They live in the spas because they are itinerant workers. They move around from spa to spa, even state to state, looking for the biggest buck for their bang. Why would you rent an apartment in Tampa if you're going to be in Miami in three months?
Everyone thinks the owners drive this business. That's just idiotic. The workers totally drive this business. They expect the owners to provide in-spa accommodation at a low cost. If the owners don't provide this, the workers won't even consider it. If the spa is too slow, many workers just leave. We've had girls stay for one day. Workers are hard to find right now. We begged her to stay but she wouldn't. Slave my ass.
The owners make no money directly from the girls' tips. The owners make their money from the door and charging a small daily fee for accommodations. The owners would prefer that the girls only give massages as long as traffic at the door is still high, but they know that "extras" are what bring the men through the door and make the girls happy (because of the tips).
For from being coerced sex slaves, most of these women make excellent money. Their usual plan is to come to America, make a pile of cash, put their kids through American college, and then go home and retire. About half of the middle-aged ones I know are paying for the college education of at least one kid. Tragically, I know some who have been busted and as a result their kid had to withdraw from school. Fuck vice cops. They are scum.
These women aren't drug addicts like most American sex workers. They make great sacrifices to improve the lot of their children and families, usually in the hope that their daughters won't have to follow them into this business and will lead a better life.
The cops and the "human trafficking" (LOL) people are either ignorant or liars. At this point, they must realize that what I've said above is true. Even a half-assed examination of the facts and a little comment sense make it obvious.
-
11-05-21 09:09 #697Senior Member

Posts: 214Very good point. Ok, my conscience is now cleared.
Originally Posted by SlackAction
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:15 #696Senior Member

Posts: 71Totally agree with this. I knew multiple owners in Atlanta. They are often relatives and friends and help each other start their own shops. It is all about the $$$ and it is absolutely not trafficking. Far more likely to see "trafficking" with people on the streets or out of apartments / hotels.
Originally Posted by SlackAction
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:57 #695Senior Member

Posts: 169The live in the shop and pay $10 a night because it's not sensible to lease an apartment when they want to leave and go to a busier shop. They don't need a car gas or insurance to deal with. Not one of these women has any ties to the house. My sister in law owns two shops. I think I have a good grasp on the business. Going independent means ads and all the other bullshit that comes with it. And I don't think anyone local makes 1000 a day. Maybe 6/700 for rhe heavy hitters. Bottom feeders 150/200.
Originally Posted by MrHorney
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






