Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Suitcase city shanking

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Results 811 to 814 of 814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Reaper400

    Reaper400 is an idiot. I just wanted to point that out to anyone reading this. I very rarely see his posts anymore because he's on my ignore list, now I only see when somebody responds to one of his idiotic remarks, which thank god, is not too often.

    I assume I'm on his ignore list too, so he'll only see this if somebody replies to this post.

    Monger on boys, monger on.

  2. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlarPat  [View Original Post]
    Suitcase City Shanking
    I'm partial to Pricks of Fire, personally. Although I doubt anyone outside of Tampa will get the reference. Meh, fuck 'them.

  3. #2

    Rules copied over from the Rat Trap

    Copied over from Orlando's one and only Rat Trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Since you guys refuse to stay on topic in ANY review thread I've given you a space for your unending arguments. There are other threads like this around the forum, Cincy has The Octagon, Detroit has Motor City Madness, in Boston it's The Massholes. In keeping with Orlando's main identity I thought Melee at Mickeys Castle was appropriate. You guys might think it's lame as fuck, if anybody has a better idea, feel free to suggest it.

    There are a different set of rules in here. I won't redact fighting, you can call each other cocksuckers, stupid motherfuckers, whatever you want but no hate speech. The words, nigger, spick, kike, jap (but not Jap.) dot, ect. or any use of words intended to be racially or ethnically derogatory are still not allowed.

    You may not post arrest or legal issues, nor unfounded STD reports, and as always absolutely nothing about anybody under the age of 18. Mostly what you can do it argue. What this means of course if there is ZERO tolerance on the review threads for that now. Normally it takes one infraction for a regular member to get put on permanent moderation and two for a senior to go back on. In Orlando now that number is the same for both, 1.

    A2
    .

  4. #1

    Suitcase city shanking

    So I have noticed that things have gotten a little heated in a couple of threads over here. In Orlando, there is a fight thread called the rat trap. That is usually where flame posts go. I'm surprised Tampa has lasted list long without a fight thread, but it looks like it is time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape