Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17263

  2. #17262

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepthpunt  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen to much said about her, she has a nice pair to see big big pair. Sexy accent I thought it was a lie on her rr post. Big big pair on her and curvy her.

    Massage was nice clean safe private place. She really is legit. Will take another visit before she leaves. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226416.
    What was her rate?? Did she allow mutual touching? You say she's legit does that mean you left unhappy? Let us know.

  3. #17261

    London girl

    Haven't seen to much said about her, she has a nice pair to see big big pair. Sexy accent I thought it was a lie on her rr post. Big big pair on her and curvy her.

    Massage was nice clean safe private place. She really is legit. Will take another visit before she leaves. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226416.

  4. #17260

    Nuru?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69661559#.

    Has anyone seen this one? I'm very intrigued. She's been responsive so far, so that's already half the battle won, LOL.

  5. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks86  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.
    She was my ATF with DI after Darci left. Who knows how to reach Tabby?

  6. #17258

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    She used to be incall by the airport. Huge tits! Good head. I've never had FS with her.
    I have to agree with the latest comment. Big tits, a bit heavy and professional head. I saw her a few years ago and she seems to have cleaned her act up some. She is good at what she does. Not sure I would repeat.

  7. #17257
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Nikki. Megapersonals

    I met her for a one-hour appt. Doesn't look quite like pics. She had been beaten--contusions on face and big bruises on arm. Fleabag motel on E. 21st St. Inside looked like it was the set for run-down dive. Bugs. She complained about a stomach ache. I left to go buy some antacid. Returned and she sounded willing to proceed but very reluctantly. I left. No action.

    What I've learned from Megapersonals: Don't expect them to look like their pics. Don't expect a good experience. One woman from there was apparently in withdrawal--constant twitching / convulsing.

    Stick with reliable independents with reviews.

  8. #17256

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    She used to be incall by the airport. Huge tits! Good head. I've never had FS with her.

  9. #17255

    Candace 38 g

    Any inte would be greatly appreciated.

    PM if necessary.

  10. #17254

  11. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.
    I figured you were going to get bombarded, with that last post.

    I'd like to contribute, but we never exchanged our real names.

    Thanks for the update. I'll mark my calendar for her return.

  12. #17252

    Or if you're in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.
    The Martinsville area, there's a kiosks in the jail lobby. 160 N. Park Ave.

  13. #17251

    Katie commissary

    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.

  14. #17250

    I made some room

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.
    Should be space in my mailbox now.

  15. #17249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Inbox

    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I've communicated with her and put money on her commissary account. According to her she's in Morgan County until next May.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape