Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 24826
-
11-05-21 11:34 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 476You did
A few comments were made about her. Nice girl, nice to look at, HE massage that was decent, but no FS although the posters believed it was possible after a few visits. That's about what I remember reading.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
11-05-21 10:55 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 478Does seem fishy. That said I'm fairly certain I read a review on her before. I think it said heavier than expected, but FS was available? I'm working off memory here and it's not worth looking back up for me though so I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 07:59 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 290Questionable
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
A first post about somebody that nobody has asked about, provides no details, and is about a rub provider in the escort reports thread leads me to believe it might be self-promotion.
Originally Posted by Deepthpunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 01:16 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experiences with the following?
Has anyone seen the following? BBBJ? Cim?
Kristen.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-out/29540776
Kandy.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kandy/42287545
Milani (recently).
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/yaaaa/42180951
Shanel.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3126004467
Brooke.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4197730047
-
11-04-21 23:08 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 526London
What was her rate?? Did she allow mutual touching? You say she's legit does that mean you left unhappy? Let us know.
Originally Posted by Deepthpunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:31 #17261Regular Member

Posts: 1London girl
Haven't seen to much said about her, she has a nice pair to see big big pair. Sexy accent I thought it was a lie on her rr post. Big big pair on her and curvy her.
Massage was nice clean safe private place. She really is legit. Will take another visit before she leaves. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226416.
-
11-04-21 20:51 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 278Nuru?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69661559#.
Has anyone seen this one? I'm very intrigued. She's been responsive so far, so that's already half the battle won, LOL.
-
11-04-21 15:08 #17259Regular Member

Posts: 5She was my ATF with DI after Darci left. Who knows how to reach Tabby?
Originally Posted by Sparks86
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 23:07 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 70Jess
I have to agree with the latest comment. Big tits, a bit heavy and professional head. I saw her a few years ago and she seems to have cleaned her act up some. She is good at what she does. Not sure I would repeat.
Originally Posted by JCod664
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 17:13 #17257Regular Member

Posts: 16Nikki. Megapersonals
I met her for a one-hour appt. Doesn't look quite like pics. She had been beaten--contusions on face and big bruises on arm. Fleabag motel on E. 21st St. Inside looked like it was the set for run-down dive. Bugs. She complained about a stomach ache. I left to go buy some antacid. Returned and she sounded willing to proceed but very reluctantly. I left. No action.
What I've learned from Megapersonals: Don't expect them to look like their pics. Don't expect a good experience. One woman from there was apparently in withdrawal--constant twitching / convulsing.
Stick with reliable independents with reviews.
-
11-03-21 14:40 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 65Jess
She used to be incall by the airport. Huge tits! Good head. I've never had FS with her.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 14:37 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 76Candace 38 g
Any inte would be greatly appreciated.
PM if necessary.
-
11-03-21 14:18 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 176Jess
Any info on Jess?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69661186
Thanks!
-
11-03-21 10:32 #17253Senior Member

Posts: 350I figured you were going to get bombarded, with that last post.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
I'd like to contribute, but we never exchanged our real names.
Thanks for the update. I'll mark my calendar for her return.
-
11-02-21 18:27 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 808Or if you're in the area
The Martinsville area, there's a kiosks in the jail lobby. 160 N. Park Ave.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





