Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 647 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4717

    Angel

    Curious about this one myself. She goes by the handle Angel, and if you search there are some reviews that mention Angel with positive notes; however, I'm not sure if this is the girl. I'll be interested if the Brothers here have any info.


  2. #4716

    Any info of this one been seeing it for a while


  3. #4715
    Does this seem legit? Will post review.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...r/890835478272

  4. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Those pics don't look like Samantha, looks kinda out of shape, and the pics from the older ad, the short hair makes her look like a grandma.
    Look at her face you can tell she has demons. We all know that face.

  5. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and was like finally something new sent a text and within a min got a reply that never happens made arrangements and took off what throw me off was otw the way there I passed a few uncles at the top of the development so I asked for a pic and she sent a pic of jersey girl I replied that's the not girl on the ad her reply was oops sent wrong pic.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...t/560455142665
    This ad is too good to be true obvious its a fake. The ad is very bland too.

  6. #4712

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Those pics don't look like Samantha, looks kinda out of shape, and the pics from the older ad, the short hair makes her look like a grandma.
    I talk to her on a regular. Those pics are def when she was highly demonized. LOL. She not the skinny tight body she used to be. She's gained a few pounds but not fat by any means. We video chat from time to time. Still goofy and sexy. Demons have taken their toll on her though.

  7. #4711

    🥀 Jenna ☎65039;(843) 580-4594🥀

    Anyone had a dream with this one? Pics look good; however, no intercourse mentioned. Please share your experience, PM if you'd like.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...4/958440469712

  8. #4710

    I was thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Those pics don't look like Samantha, looks kinda out of shape, and the pics from the older ad, the short hair makes her look like a grandma.
    I was thinking just that. She looks like she is in her late 50's. Looks like she let herself go.

  9. #4709

    You + me = magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Atetheplate  [View Original Post]
    This one today recognize her the dive Motel right beside Subway on Kings Highway. Sexy Sam is back man she looked pretty decent but I could tell she was doped out. Started out with some of that super Mauf that she has always been famous for flipped over and went for doggy and thought I had dropped it down a hallway I asked her if I could go in the rear exit for an extra Jackson and she was all for it. Came out with a Tootsie Roll on the inner tube when in the bathroom strip that off washed up a little came back and finished in her mouth didn't miss a drop nice hotel just up from the SkyWheel I would say it was overall pretty damn good only problem was her incoherent doped out Behavior I think it was h. . would it definitely repeat even taking into account be goofiness. Damage 12 old friend rate. Here are links to the new and old check the dates to see which ones apply.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...c/462977746324

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...s/840163805693
    Those pics don't look like Samantha, looks kinda out of shape, and the pics from the older ad, the short hair makes her look like a grandma.

  10. #4708

    Beware

    I saw this ad and was like finally something new sent a text and within a min got a reply that never happens made arrangements and took off what throw me off was otw the way there I passed a few uncles at the top of the development so I asked for a pic and she sent a pic of jersey girl I replied that's the not girl on the ad her reply was oops sent wrong pic.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...t/560455142665

  11. #4707

    Samantha

    This one today recognize her the dive Motel right beside Subway on Kings Highway. Sexy Sam is back man she looked pretty decent but I could tell she was doped out. Started out with some of that super Mauf that she has always been famous for flipped over and went for doggy and thought I had dropped it down a hallway I asked her if I could go in the rear exit for an extra Jackson and she was all for it. Came out with a Tootsie Roll on the inner tube when in the bathroom strip that off washed up a little came back and finished in her mouth didn't miss a drop nice hotel just up from the SkyWheel I would say it was overall pretty damn good only problem was her incoherent doped out Behavior I think it was h. . would it definitely repeat even taking into account be goofiness. Damage 12 old friend rate. Here are links to the new and old check the dates to see which ones apply.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...c/462977746324

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...s/840163805693

  12. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...s/856544993203

    LOL the ads people post but if you Google the number it takes you to a tranny post becareful guys.
    Just when you think you've seen it all. Smh crazy a damn doll LOL.

  13. #4705

    No beach

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanMB  [View Original Post]
    Not at the beach any more.
    If not at the beach, do you know where she went?

  14. #4704

    Sex doll

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...s/856544993203

    LOL the ads people post but if you Google the number it takes you to a tranny post becareful guys.

  15. #4703
    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...y/252094301001

    I can say pics are real. Safe. No LEO or lurker. Not in hotel. A bit older but down to earth. No signs of demons except maybe the sauce but didn't see that either. With the lack of talent here, I'll probably repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape