Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 9697
-
11-02-21 16:08 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 417Bad demons
I've seen reviews of her here with hygiene issues. Her demons are really bad. Her fb screams of attention seeking post about how bad life is. I tried set up a quick dream with her a few days ago and she wanted 150. Insane. She could be a dime if she got her demons in check.
Originally Posted by ThreePointerMB
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 13:46 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 75Scoop?
Hey does anyone know the scoop on this one.
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...s/448120303083
-
11-01-21 15:17 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 60Heading to Myrtle Beach
Hello. Heading to MB on business for a couple of days and was hoping anyone could give me some feedback on Sydney https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-354 - she just looked too good not to have any recent reviews. The few on TER are over a year old and could not find anything else. I am open for suggestions as well if anyone would like to share a hidden gem. I don't mind the higher pricing for higher quality.
Thanks in Advance and stay safe.
-
11-01-21 09:28 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 232This is her info on STG
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...e/233182497090
They were all so drugged up they were just crazy. Stay away from this lady.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Member #7289; 11-01-21 at 09:30. Reason: Left out info
-
10-31-21 23:51 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 128What did you have to do
Did they want more then the cash what do you mean you did what you had to do. If you do mind I don't know what I would do in that situation.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:37 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 1826Do you have a link to this Davina chic?
Originally Posted by Kartoffel64
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:34 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 1826You told them you was leaving and you still had to fight them? Crazy man. Do you have pictures of her or a link to profile of these crazies. You did the right thing.
Originally Posted by BigGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 11:51 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 99Davina
Kinda interested what is her Facebook handle?
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 15:31 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 232They were very aggressive
The guy and girl that busted into the room were very aggressive, shoving hollering get out, I had already said I'm leaving keep the cash, just let me out. The guy was the pain in the ass. I did only what I had to do to leave, didn't want to lay the guy out and have the ladies call the cops on me for assault on their man.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:44 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 1826I am from Columbia but check other boards regularly. The chic Amber Anderson use to live in Columbia. I went to visit her once but she had over booked and never saw her. I did see she had some ankle jewelry on from the state. I talked to her a few times and she truly was trying to get her life together. No signs of demons at all. These girls some of them just need a chance to get right. However this tells me more are coming around the state.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:38 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 1826I am from Columbia and most of the stings here are reverse. The girls here are smart and know what to look for and say. I agree some of these girls are trying to survive. If you have a record how else how are they to survive. Nobody will give them a job.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:33 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 1826Damn man sorry that happened to you. Did they come in and start fighting with you? Did they say get out first? If I sm ever in that situation I would just say have the $$$ and walk out. Now if they start swinging do what you need to.
Originally Posted by BigGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:29 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 1826I am from Columbia and it's not the same person in MB. I have dreamt with the Candi. She's not worth and she's old like 50 something. Service was wack. Avoid the one here.
Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:20 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 930Sometimes I wish
There was a simple "like" button on this site. Well stated.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 09:53 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 417"Davina"
Kinda funny I think she screwed herself with the scamming and robbing. She has been posting on fb asking for money for food. Ironic if she rendered services like she used to she wouldn't need to ask for any handouts. Js.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





