rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks86  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.
    She was my ATF with DI after Darci left. Who knows how to reach Tabby?

  2. #17258

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    She used to be incall by the airport. Huge tits! Good head. I've never had FS with her.
    I have to agree with the latest comment. Big tits, a bit heavy and professional head. I saw her a few years ago and she seems to have cleaned her act up some. She is good at what she does. Not sure I would repeat.

  3. #17257
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Nikki. Megapersonals

    I met her for a one-hour appt. Doesn't look quite like pics. She had been beaten--contusions on face and big bruises on arm. Fleabag motel on E. 21st St. Inside looked like it was the set for run-down dive. Bugs. She complained about a stomach ache. I left to go buy some antacid. Returned and she sounded willing to proceed but very reluctantly. I left. No action.

    What I've learned from Megapersonals: Don't expect them to look like their pics. Don't expect a good experience. One woman from there was apparently in withdrawal--constant twitching / convulsing.

    Stick with reliable independents with reviews.

  4. #17256

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    She used to be incall by the airport. Huge tits! Good head. I've never had FS with her.

  5. #17255

    Candace 38 g

    Any inte would be greatly appreciated.

    PM if necessary.

  6. #17254

  7. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.
    I figured you were going to get bombarded, with that last post.

    I'd like to contribute, but we never exchanged our real names.

    Thanks for the update. I'll mark my calendar for her return.

  8. #17252

    Or if you're in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.
    The Martinsville area, there's a kiosks in the jail lobby. 160 N. Park Ave.

  9. #17251

    Katie commissary

    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.

  10. #17250

    I made some room

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.
    Should be space in my mailbox now.

  11. #17249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Inbox

    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I've communicated with her and put money on her commissary account. According to her she's in Morgan County until next May.

  12. #17248

    Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    Did anyone else get an instant flashback to "Hoosier Hotties".

  13. #17247
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I'd be amazed if these girls are anywhere near Indianapolis LOL.
    Yeah, I'm embarrassed that I even asked now. I guess those Japanese girls got the best of me!

  14. #17246

    I would be amazed

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    I'd be amazed if these girls are anywhere near Indianapolis LOL.

  15. #17245

    I'm guessing fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    I'll be curious to see what everyone else says but a quick google and search of the number leads me to believe it's not worth the hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape