Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22077

    Seda

    I appreciate your response and I know I was a little vague, but I'm not on a fishing expedition. So here is the longer version. I have gone to every AMP in Clarksville and Hopkinsville and there is nothing happening. HS is handshake / handjob by provider. When I travel out of state (FL, LA, TX, CO, CA, GA and AR), I have much better luck than here. So I decided to try a different approach using STG, Eros and rub ratings. I did try the woman in Martin Tn and she ghosted me the first time but gave her another chance. It wasn't as advertised and won't repeat. I set up several Asians around the airport from STG and when I went earlier than appointment, there were either LEO in the parking lot or didn't feel safe in their hotel. I also had several providers asking for it deposits and I won't do that. So I decided to change my approach to more expensive providers. I wanted to see Erica or Danielle but they were in Columbia. I understand she now has a place in Brentwood. I started reading lots of reviews and boards to learn the good from the bad, which ones were scams and that's why I reached out to Seda. I will continue to search for providers and will post good and bad results. Thanks again for your help.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I normally reply to these but this seems like an obvious fishing expedition, all vague and generic. I'd say put in the time it takes to become trusted. By they way, what's an HS?

  2. #22076

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all for the intel.

    I did clean out my inbox.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    If you like fucking someone who looks like your grandmother then give Whitney a shot.

    She wears her hair like its 1950 with so much hairspray its disgusting.

  3. #22075

    Abe you old dog! Long time

    Man has it been forever. We have shared some common grounds back in the day. See your messages!

  4. #22074

    Periods

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? I'm a guitar player, not a copy editor! LOL! Don't know really other than since joining this hobby I've questioned my sanity for pursuing it?? In the interest that "If ya spot it, Ya Probably got it" I checked your past posts and noted a distinct overuse of the. And periods in general. Troubling though, almost no question marks? Hmmm. ? Crom your a prince and in no way is this a Diss. Your sage advice has been helpful and insightful! Plus your obvious curiosity helps lighten the mood in these grim-mongering times. Don't know, maybe it's become my Dofuss Trademark? I. e. Thanks again brother for the question many get a giggle from and the help! Rock on and be safe V.
    Too. Many. Periods?

    You be safe too!

  5. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBoner  [View Original Post]
    Fairly new to the site and hobby. Mostly hitting AMPs in different cities and been somewhat successful getting more than a HS. Have a regular Asian girl who speaks very little English. Seen one girl off STG but was not happy. Tried to see Seda yesterday and she requires a reference from another provider. Any suggestions on how to get a provider to give you a reference when they want you to continue to see them? My interests other than Seda are Erica, Danielle and Nami. Thanks.
    I normally reply to these but this seems like an obvious fishing expedition, all vague and generic. I'd say put in the time it takes to become trusted. By they way, what's an HS?

  6. #22072

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    H32 clear your mail box. I say stay away. She had a very dark period a few years back. Blackmailed a guy or two. At least once she tracked a guy down and showed up at his work. I believe it got so bad she had to leave the area for quite awhile. Don't take the chance!
    That's the blackmailer-in-chief well known to us from years past, and yes, she did drive all the way across state with a male monger, showed up at the work place of another monger, and demanded blackmail money on the spot. Stay FAR, FAR away.

  7. #22071

    Trying to see Seda

    Fairly new to the site and hobby. Mostly hitting AMPs in different cities and been somewhat successful getting more than a HS. Have a regular Asian girl who speaks very little English. Seen one girl off STG but was not happy. Tried to see Seda yesterday and she requires a reference from another provider. Any suggestions on how to get a provider to give you a reference when they want you to continue to see them? My interests other than Seda are Erica, Danielle and Nami. Thanks.

  8. #22070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Every time I hit her it took hours for a reply. So I never saw her. But that sounds like a crazy story. Glad they let you go.
    Your inbox is full but I was curious about Tasha & CIP if you're insistent on it.

  9. #22069

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UpForItNow  [View Original Post]
    Whitney goes way back, and IIRC, was a frequent advertiser on BackPage when it was around. I never tried to see her, never even had the urge, but she got consistently bad reviews. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing a positive one, but I figure there must have been a few sometime back in the deep dark past. I had forgotten the details of her demise until reading RickForFun's post, but now do recall reports of the episodes he mentioned, after which she seemed to vanish, and her ads disappeared. If you look at the current ad linked in the OP's report, it even mentions that she was back after a long time away. At least it looks like she has posted some updated pics, and is not still using the old ones, so maybe that's a good sign. Maybe she has turned things around, but I wouldn't take the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    H32 clear your mail box. I say stay away. She had a very dark period a few years back. Blackmailed a guy or two. At least once she tracked a guy down and showed up at his work. I believe it got so bad she had to leave the area for quite awhile. Don't take the chance!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlue999  [View Original Post]
    I saw Whitney about 13 or 14 years ago, and, well, it didn't do much for me. But that's me, obviously a lot of guys like her or she wouldn't still be around. With me she acted like she was into it, but you could tell it was an act. It's like watching a movie with bad actors, makes it hard to enjoy it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, idk. Also, she's using the same pics now as she did then.

    P.S. If you want to see Whitney in action, click here:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=618758397
    Thanks all for the intel.

    I did clean out my inbox.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  10. #22068

    Listen to what Rick says

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    H32 clear your mail box. I say stay away. She had a very dark period a few years back. Blackmailed a guy or two. At least once she tracked a guy down and showed up at his work. I believe it got so bad she had to leave the area for quite awhile. Don't take the chance!
    Whitney goes way back, and IIRC, was a frequent advertiser on BackPage when it was around. I never tried to see her, never even had the urge, but she got consistently bad reviews. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing a positive one, but I figure there must have been a few sometime back in the deep dark past. I had forgotten the details of her demise until reading RickForFun's post, but now do recall reports of the episodes he mentioned, after which she seemed to vanish, and her ads disappeared. If you look at the current ad linked in the OP's report, it even mentions that she was back after a long time away. At least it looks like she has posted some updated pics, and is not still using the old ones, so maybe that's a good sign. Maybe she has turned things around, but I wouldn't take the chance.

  11. #22067

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Whitney? PM is fine.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/831861470138

    Thanks in advance.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    H32 clear your mail box. I say stay away. She had a very dark period a few years back. Blackmailed a guy or two. At least once she tracked a guy down and showed up at his work. I believe it got so bad she had to leave the area for quite awhile. Don't take the chance!

  12. #22066

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Whitney? PM is fine.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/831861470138

    Thanks in advance.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    I saw Whitney about 13 or 14 years ago, and, well, it didn't do much for me. But that's me, obviously a lot of guys like her or she wouldn't still be around. With me she acted like she was into it, but you could tell it was an act. It's like watching a movie with bad actors, makes it hard to enjoy it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, idk. Also, she's using the same pics now as she did then.

    P.S. If you want to see Whitney in action, click here:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=618758397

  13. #22065

    Any experience?

    Has anyone had any experience with Whitney? PM is fine.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/831861470138

    Thanks in advance.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  14. #22064

    Minaa

    I dreamt I had the privilege of seeing Minaa today, the best part of our visit was watching her ass as she walked around the room and as I pounded her from behind (which was her favorite position). Her incall was safe and clean and she was eager to please. I would recommend her to any ass men looking in the airport area.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/16326077

  15. #22063

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Lougle69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any providers in the Bellevue area? I tried contacting Rain twice and she ghosted me both times.
    I've seen Rain in Bellevue four or five times with no problems. She's been one of the more reliable providers, friendly and professional with good communication and standard prices ($ qv, $. 5 hh). Demons, if she has them, under control and no sketchy people in the vicinity. Just my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape