Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22030

    Seda

    Just had a great time with Seda. Met at her hotel communication was good. When I got there a guy let me in the door. Guessing he was watching the area for cops. Went up door opened she had the lights out I walked in and behind the door was a very pretty Thai girl. She did the usual gave shower, massaged a little led to more and then we talked for a little bit. Great provider. Would definitely want to see her again.

  2. #22029
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisMarc  [View Original Post]
    Don't really post as most of the time I have nothing extra to say or report that many of you have already said or done. After many years in and out of the Hobby today way the First time I have had really bad dream. I blame myself for not spending more time checking before jumping in. But the little guy was being unreasonable. Started out with text the a phone call and we are off the the meet. Get to her location in the Opryland area. Take a quick shower to wash up and into the bed room. The slips on a cover and and drop to her knees. Then a knock at the door. She said that must be her dad he was going to pick he up. She then goes and opens the door and trys to tell him she will be down in a min She was still getting ready. He comes in and they are arguing and I start to get dressed. Walked into the room they are arguing in and he is holding a pistol. Well I said a few choice words and walked out to prevent a larger issue. I have waited several hours to post this to see if she would send me anything apologizing But she has not so much for giving her the benefit of doubt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/69313681


    STAY SAFE GUYS.
    There seems to be a lot of this going on lately. But her dad, was it really? She's 32!

  3. #22028

    Its been awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lougle69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any providers in the Bellevue area? I tried contacting Rain twice and she ghosted me both times.
    It's been awhile for me but I always had a good time with her. I even saw her when she lived in this huge house and had a great time.

  4. #22027

    Bellevue area?

    Is there any providers in the Bellevue area? I tried contacting Rain twice and she ghosted me both times.

  5. #22026
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to see her but with all her recent drama and I'm sure she now has a thorough screening process, which would include a face pic, I guess I'll always be left thinking I lost out on seeing a great provider. I have to be at ease when I see someone and I don't think I could ever relax with her because I'd be checking constantly for a hidden camera. I've almost abandoned the hobby because of requirements made by providers, not to mention the GPS. It's better to go to an AMP and if they won't finish you just leave them a deposit on the sheets to clean up.
    For all the years I have know J Rock I have always felt safe. I swear rumors and listening to Bull Shit about her is kinda sad. JRock is one sexy provider.

    Damn shame you missed out.

  6. #22025

  7. #22024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    To get her to do bareback with you, you have to be in the room with her before you give her the money that you will leave if you can't have it bareback. Be ready to head to the door and she'll stop you before you do and tell you okay. If everybody goes to her and does this she will stop telling people she doesn't do it bareback. She does it bareback all the time you just have to know how to get it in there.
    But is it even worth all that trouble? I've seen reports that she is a complete dead fish sometimes during the date.

  8. #22023

    Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson1970  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...rport/41869657

    Arranged to meet Vixen in the Opryland area around 10 AM this morning. Communication was pretty ok. Arrive at hotel and noticed some marks on her shoulder and she was kind of talkative and antsy. I figured she was on something. I take off my shoes to get comfortable and she turns on music as I lay down donation. Just as we start there is a knock on the door. I grab the money asap and start to put my shoes on. She says it's probably hotel staff wanting money. I think it is her handler so I get ready to bust out and run if necessary. The person asks her to step outside and I hear "We have a Warrant out for you". I'm fucked. They ask her is anyone is inside and she says yes. They tell me to come outside. When I did, I came out with hands visible. There were 8 fucking Sheriff's Department Officers outside. They ask what I'm doing there and I say she is a friend. The main one laughs and says "So that's how it's going to be". I figure I'm fucking toast. After a few seconds, he points to another set of stairs and says I can leave that way. Needless to say I got the hell out of there. As I am pulling out of the lot, I see numerous Sherriff's department vehicles. Got to say, it startled the shit out of me and I'm very lucky they were only looking for her and not running a sting. Been in the hobby for 11 years and figured it would happen some day. This will probably put me out of commission for a while. Stay safe boys.
    Every time I hit her it took hours for a reply. So I never saw her. But that sounds like a crazy story. Glad they let you go.

  9. #22022

    Carefull Amberlyn

    Don't really post as most of the time I have nothing extra to say or report that many of you have already said or done. After many years in and out of the Hobby today way the First time I have had really bad dream. I blame myself for not spending more time checking before jumping in. But the little guy was being unreasonable. Started out with text the a phone call and we are off the the meet. Get to her location in the Opryland area. Take a quick shower to wash up and into the bed room. The slips on a cover and and drop to her knees. Then a knock at the door. She said that must be her dad he was going to pick he up. She then goes and opens the door and trys to tell him she will be down in a min She was still getting ready. He comes in and they are arguing and I start to get dressed. Walked into the room they are arguing in and he is holding a pistol. Well I said a few choice words and walked out to prevent a larger issue. I have waited several hours to post this to see if she would send me anything apologizing But she has not so much for giving her the benefit of doubt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/69313681

    STAY SAFE GUYS.

  10. #22021

    Ddaaaaammmmnnn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson1970  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...rport/41869657

    Arranged to meet Vixen in the Opryland area around 10 AM this morning. Communication was pretty ok. Arrive at hotel and noticed some marks on her shoulder and she was kind of talkative and antsy. I figured she was on something. I take off my shoes to get comfortable and she turns on music as I lay down donation. Just as we start there is a knock on the door. I grab the money asap and start to put my shoes on. She says it's probably hotel staff wanting money. I think it is her handler so I get ready to bust out and run if necessary. The person asks her to step outside and I hear "We have a Warrant out for you". I'm fucked. They ask her is anyone is inside and she says yes. They tell me to come outside. When I did, I came out with hands visible. There were 8 fucking Sheriff's Department Officers outside. They ask what I'm doing there and I say she is a friend. The main one laughs and says "So that's how it's going to be". I figure I'm fucking toast. After a few seconds, he points to another set of stairs and says I can leave that way. Needless to say I got the hell out of there. As I am pulling out of the lot, I see numerous Sherriff's department vehicles. Got to say, it startled the shit out of me and I'm very lucky they were only looking for her and not running a sting. Been in the hobby for 11 years and figured it would happen some day. This will probably put me out of commission for a while. Stay safe boys.
    Glad you dodged that bullet! Thanks for the intel. I just texted her last week. She never responded!

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  11. #22020

    Kara Back from Vacation

    Got a call from Kara. She's back from vacation. She'll reach out when she's ready. Just saw her. Still amazing.

  12. #22019

    Lost Out on Jessica Rockefeller

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to see her but with all her recent drama and I'm sure she now has a thorough screening process, which would include a face pic, I guess I'll always be left thinking I lost out on seeing a great provider. I have to be at ease when I see someone and I don't think I could ever relax with her because I'd be checking constantly for a hidden camera. I've almost abandoned the hobby because of requirements made by providers, not to mention the GPS. It's better to go to an AMP and if they won't finish you just leave them a deposit on the sheets to clean up.
    Indeed, you have. Her skin is like silk, her passionate kisses as sweet as honey, her body is firm but soft. To feel her nails on your back as she arches her back and cries out, is indescribable. I'm truly sorry you lost out.

  13. #22018

    J Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoIn  [View Original Post]
    I was reading through some old posts. If anyone has reservations about J Rock, they're unmerited. We got off on the wrong foot, which really ended up being my error, but she was kind enough to help me get on the right foot. I think when a lady has become somewhat of a legend over a few years, it's natural for misunderstandings to happen at times. I put her in my Top 3 of all time.

    I should add that I had similar confusion with Ciera, which again. I'll own. I must have been off my meds around then. LOL. But she ended up being a prize. She has mastered the art of seduction.

    Finally, there's no mistaking the Original Angel Eyez. She is from Memphis. You'll find many pictures of her dressed beautifully outside one of her condos; she now owns 3 and is wise with her investments. Those pictures always show her in outfits where everything matches perfectly. Always a matching purse. She's a few pounds heavier than 4-5 years ago, but it's all in the right places. Very classy and fun.

    Heading out of the state for work for 6-12 months, so I hope you guys treat them right and keep them around!
    I always wanted to see her but with all her recent drama and I'm sure she now has a thorough screening process, which would include a face pic, I guess I'll always be left thinking I lost out on seeing a great provider. I have to be at ease when I see someone and I don't think I could ever relax with her because I'd be checking constantly for a hidden camera. I've almost abandoned the hobby because of requirements made by providers, not to mention the GPS. It's better to go to an AMP and if they won't finish you just leave them a deposit on the sheets to clean up.

  14. #22017
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    To get her to do bareback with you, you have to be in the room with her before you give her the money that you will leave if you can't have it bareback. Be ready to head to the door and she'll stop you before you do and tell you okay. If everybody goes to her and does this she will stop telling people she doesn't do it bareback. She does it bareback all the time you just have to know how to get it in there.
    LOL! Stupid hoe. They all need a fix and will bend the rules if we flex on them.

  15. #22016
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    To get her to do bareback with you, you have to be in the room with her before you give her the money that you will leave if you can't have it bareback. Be ready to head to the door and she'll stop you before you do and tell you okay. If everybody goes to her and does this she will stop telling people she doesn't do it bareback. She does it bareback all the time you just have to know how to get it in there.
    Got to say you guys are some brave dudes, knowing she does it BB with everyone and still taking the dive. Just curious how everyone keeps from catching something you can't get rid of? I'd like some please, asking for a friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape