Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 31842
-
11-03-21 18:30 #22077Regular Member

Posts: 12Seda
I appreciate your response and I know I was a little vague, but I'm not on a fishing expedition. So here is the longer version. I have gone to every AMP in Clarksville and Hopkinsville and there is nothing happening. HS is handshake / handjob by provider. When I travel out of state (FL, LA, TX, CO, CA, GA and AR), I have much better luck than here. So I decided to try a different approach using STG, Eros and rub ratings. I did try the woman in Martin Tn and she ghosted me the first time but gave her another chance. It wasn't as advertised and won't repeat. I set up several Asians around the airport from STG and when I went earlier than appointment, there were either LEO in the parking lot or didn't feel safe in their hotel. I also had several providers asking for it deposits and I won't do that. So I decided to change my approach to more expensive providers. I wanted to see Erica or Danielle but they were in Columbia. I understand she now has a place in Brentwood. I started reading lots of reviews and boards to learn the good from the bad, which ones were scams and that's why I reached out to Seda. I will continue to search for providers and will post good and bad results. Thanks again for your help.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 17:33 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 339Whitney
If you like fucking someone who looks like your grandmother then give Whitney a shot.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
She wears her hair like its 1950 with so much hairspray its disgusting.
-
11-03-21 16:36 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 363Abe you old dog! Long time
Man has it been forever. We have shared some common grounds back in the day. See your messages!
-
11-03-21 14:13 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 1250Periods
Too. Many. Periods?
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
You be safe too!
-
11-03-21 13:18 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 1136I normally reply to these but this seems like an obvious fishing expedition, all vague and generic. I'd say put in the time it takes to become trusted. By they way, what's an HS?
Originally Posted by AsianBoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 09:31 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 261Yep
That's the blackmailer-in-chief well known to us from years past, and yes, she did drive all the way across state with a male monger, showed up at the work place of another monger, and demanded blackmail money on the spot. Stay FAR, FAR away.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:41 #22071Regular Member

Posts: 12Trying to see Seda
Fairly new to the site and hobby. Mostly hitting AMPs in different cities and been somewhat successful getting more than a HS. Have a regular Asian girl who speaks very little English. Seen one girl off STG but was not happy. Tried to see Seda yesterday and she requires a reference from another provider. Any suggestions on how to get a provider to give you a reference when they want you to continue to see them? My interests other than Seda are Erica, Danielle and Nami. Thanks.
-
11-03-21 05:28 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 475Inbox
Your inbox is full but I was curious about Tasha & CIP if you're insistent on it.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:27 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Thanks all for the intel.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
I did clean out my inbox.
Be safe and have fun!
H32.
-
11-02-21 20:05 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 711Listen to what Rick says
Whitney goes way back, and IIRC, was a frequent advertiser on BackPage when it was around. I never tried to see her, never even had the urge, but she got consistently bad reviews. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing a positive one, but I figure there must have been a few sometime back in the deep dark past. I had forgotten the details of her demise until reading RickForFun's post, but now do recall reports of the episodes he mentioned, after which she seemed to vanish, and her ads disappeared. If you look at the current ad linked in the OP's report, it even mentions that she was back after a long time away. At least it looks like she has posted some updated pics, and is not still using the old ones, so maybe that's a good sign. Maybe she has turned things around, but I wouldn't take the chance.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 19:14 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 793Whitney
H32 clear your mail box. I say stay away. She had a very dark period a few years back. Blackmailed a guy or two. At least once she tracked a guy down and showed up at his work. I believe it got so bad she had to leave the area for quite awhile. Don't take the chance!
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 16:03 #22066Senior Member

Posts: 101Whitney
I saw Whitney about 13 or 14 years ago, and, well, it didn't do much for me. But that's me, obviously a lot of guys like her or she wouldn't still be around. With me she acted like she was into it, but you could tell it was an act. It's like watching a movie with bad actors, makes it hard to enjoy it. Maybe she was just having a bad day, idk. Also, she's using the same pics now as she did then.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
P.S. If you want to see Whitney in action, click here:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=618758397
-
11-02-21 14:47 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 359Any experience?
Has anyone had any experience with Whitney? PM is fine.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/831861470138
Thanks in advance.
Be safe and have fun!
H32.
-
11-02-21 14:42 #22064Regular Member

Posts: 11Minaa
I dreamt I had the privilege of seeing Minaa today, the best part of our visit was watching her ass as she walked around the room and as I pounded her from behind (which was her favorite position). Her incall was safe and clean and she was eager to please. I would recommend her to any ass men looking in the airport area.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/16326077
-
11-02-21 11:09 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 175Rain
I've seen Rain in Bellevue four or five times with no problems. She's been one of the more reliable providers, friendly and professional with good communication and standard prices ($ qv, $. 5 hh). Demons, if she has them, under control and no sketchy people in the vicinity. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by Lougle69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




