Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15090

    Has anyone seen this Isabella recently?


  2. #15089

    Both out of the game?

    Sure some of you remember Pricilla and that a year or 2 ago she got pregnant and was out of the game. She gave her numbers to Marcella. Questions are, does anyone have updates on either of them? Are they both out, move, etc? I haven't got a text back in over a year, maybe someone else has?

  3. #15088
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I think it depends on where the servers are. . com doesn't necessarily mean the US. STG says their servers are outside the US, so I would think Eros would be the same.
    FOSTA / SESTA makes it illegal to operate any website that can be used for sex work, and opens the operators for criminal and civil proceedings. For the purpose of the law it doesn't matter whether the domain name is TLD or foreign or where the servers are located. If both the sex work in question and the people operating the site are in the US, the operators are in legal jeopardy. Saying that changing the domain name from TLD to foreign eliminates the risk is like saying that if someone advertises using an out-of-state area code phone number they are shielded from local laws, and we all know how well that works. It's yet another version of "a cop must tell you they're a cop if you ask them", it doesn't really work this way.

    Where the foreign domain name helps as it prevents potential LE from grabbing that domain name (which is rather rare anyway). Placing the servers overseas make serving subpeonas or executing a search warrant much harder for LE, and if placed in the right jurisdiction can render those impossible. With sufficient motivation LE can find much information about the site without a search warrant to its servers, but that would require you to be a rather big fish to justify such means.

    It's the good old "don't be the easiest one to catch" method, it doesn't LE-proof any operation.

    So how are they still up? Probably by being a smaller fish.

    T.

  4. #15087
    Quote Originally Posted by CMike  [View Original Post]
    This may be a dumb question, but how is Eros still in business. I know most sites had to switch to international domain names (. Ch, . Nl, etc.). I actually just realized STG is also a. Com. I thought all those sites had issues after the internet laws changed with the Backpage drama. Just curious.
    I think it depends on where the servers are. . com doesn't necessarily mean the US. STG says their servers are outside the US, so I would think Eros would be the same.

  5. #15086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if real. I stop texting after being told only covered BJ.
    Well that's my issue. I was going to TOFT then I noticed she have anal, BBBJ and a young girl like that keep mention she's having special on her ad is a little suspect. I added her on snapchat and she does look like the pics but there's just something I'm getting bad vibe. I don't know if she will set me up for something. And whenever I got a bad vibe. Something always happen just like my last encounter with an escort in August.

  6. #15085
    I don't know if real. I stop texting after being told only covered BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She have kids? Is there something I should know.

  7. #15084
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    Damn so, I got verified by TB the day she left Hartford. Doubt I'll make it to PROV before she leaves, I wonder if she'll move on to Boston or out of the area completely.

  8. #15083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that her photo from the past week has a child car seat and a piece of luggage in the back seat.
    She have kids? Is there something I should know.

  9. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.
    Interesting that her photo from the past week has a child car seat and a piece of luggage in the back seat.

  10. #15081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Bump Bump Bump.
    The young girls don't get reviews much due to the fact they do this for their look, charge ridiculous price and get get mediocre service or ripped off.

  11. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.
    "Holding you back" perhaps its the 240 area code.

  12. #15079
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/553284662596

    Has anyone seen her before? She used to go by Diamond, but I only see reviews for the girl in Warwick and the other Diamond that's wicked thick with blonde hair. So I can't find any reviews on her.

    This Diamond seems to do outcalls around MA / RI. She seems to have been posting for a long time. I facetimed her so I know it's her in the pictures.

    Any info regarding performance, attitude, boundaries / rules etc? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I'm supposed to be seeing her this weekend. Thanks.
    Bump Bump Bump.

  13. #15078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.

  14. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cosmickittenx

    Anyone meet up with her? She doesn't respond well to ANYTHING even solid booking emails.
    I saw her a couple of times of in August but recently I've had the same lack of replies or responses a week or two after I reached out. Based on previous shared info from her, I am guessing a personal matter causes her to not have availability for weeks at a time.

  15. #15076
    Any info on this girl? $250 for an hour is promising.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/714047230925

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape