Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4221

    Boujeebabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    We talked about meeting, but then I told her it was too much effort and walked away. Needless to say, she doesn't handle rejection well.

    I've been having INCREDIBLE luck approaching servers and bartenders lately. They've been way hotter and less entitled than the women on SA.
    Long hair or short? Was she for sure in Bloomington or just saying that? Cause I think there is more than one girl going by Boujeee nickname. The one I'm thinking about has short brown hair and she is a smoke show, I don't think her profile is up anymore and she's on the east side. Doesn't host, very discrete type.

  2. #4220

    I had a long term SM as well

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    I found a long term SB and was off the site for about 6 months but back looking again. Last year it was extremely easy to find some decent women just looking to hook up. Now it's all about gifts and "platonic" relationships. Just read one college girl's profile that only wanted Platonic that literally read "I'm used to getting a weekly allowance. Let's chat and see what you can do for me". Really. Are there seriously guys out there paying girls just to chat. I sure hope not. Hopefully good old supply and demand economics will prevail and get these princesses off the site.
    We stopped a month ago as she moved away. She was 20, petit, easy going. $$. 5 a visit and never asked for more, gas money or anything else. Finding someone like that was pretty easy. Used to have quite a few different options and had to be picky about which ones I choose because there was just too many. I have just started blocking anyone with platonic.

  3. #4219

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    The site has been slowly changing to make it seem like the women need to do nothing and get showered with gift and money. I can't remember a time when I have seen more platonic tags and people just selling pics. Also, the people that are "Dom" looking for men to pay them to be degraded and get nothing in return. Honestly its getting to the point where its just not worth it.
    I found a long term SB and was off the site for about 6 months but back looking again. Last year it was extremely easy to find some decent women just looking to hook up. Now it's all about gifts and "platonic" relationships. Just read one college girl's profile that only wanted Platonic that literally read "I'm used to getting a weekly allowance. Let's chat and see what you can do for me". Really. Are there seriously guys out there paying girls just to chat. I sure hope not. Hopefully good old supply and demand economics will prevail and get these princesses off the site.

  4. #4218

    I have noticed a huge shift since they introduced the gift wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    We talked about meeting, but then I told her it was too much effort and walked away. Needless to say, she doesn't handle rejection well.

    I've been having INCREDIBLE luck approaching servers and bartenders lately. They've been way hotter and less entitled than the women on SA.
    The site has been slowly changing to make it seem like the women need to do nothing and get showered with gift and money. I can't remember a time when I have seen more platonic tags and people just selling pics. Also, the people that are "Dom" looking for men to pay them to be degraded and get nothing in return. Honestly its getting to the point where its just not worth it.

  5. #4217

    Boujeebabes

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her over 4 months, can never get anywhere.
    We talked about meeting, but then I told her it was too much effort and walked away. Needless to say, she doesn't handle rejection well.

    I've been having INCREDIBLE luck approaching servers and bartenders lately. They've been way hotter and less entitled than the women on SA.

  6. #4216

    Boujeebabes

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Boujeebabes, anyone have any luck with this one? Have any luck with this one?
    I've texted her over 4 months, can never get anywhere.

  7. #4215

    Njoy

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    $$.5, I would host. MSOG, CIP, COF, CIM.
    You said before took a while. A few paid dates then fun? Texting forever then meet and fuck?

    Anal?

  8. #4214

    Blondeandfun

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Looks way TGTBT. Newer profile and hot photos. Hope it works for you.
    Well. It was her and we had a col drinks went to hotel. She's too hot I'm afraid. She got off and really got into it with DATY. But everything else it was almost like she was an observer rather than actively participating. Kinda odd went from the most sexy verbal moving sexy as hell when I was down on her. But then total starfish for the main event. Didn't matter position. LOL. Doggie arms limply over her head. Missionary starfish. Her on top she didn't even sit upright. Sat on top, put it in and then leaned forward for me to do all movement. Really odd. When doggy I moved to anal and she still just took it in and didn't really move. Plus side an absolute solid 10 with a perfect body. Clean and beautiful. So it was definitely worth $$.5. But doubt I'll repeat.

  9. #4213

    Bloomington boujeebabes

    Boujeebabes, anyone have any luck with this one? Have any luck with this one?

  10. #4212

    If you get to a hotel room with the girl in the pic, kudos to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel? I have a M&G tomorrow. Texting seems promising that it will move to hotel. But hoping to hear anyone's info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-936ca057947f
    Looks way TGTBT. Newer profile and hot photos. Hope it works for you.

  11. #4211

    Blondeandfun

    Anyone have any intel? I have a M&G tomorrow. Texting seems promising that it will move to hotel. But hoping to hear anyone's info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-936ca057947f

  12. #4210

    VPN and SA

    SA is starting to flag people as scammers based on what area their IP shows versus where you say you are in your profile. (see attached screenshot of email I got) SO I have to burn a user name because obviously I'm not sending them my drivers license. I know they said they'd delete it afterwards but I don't care, I'm not sending a sugar daddy site my ID. So now to make yet ANOTHER profile and let it sit a month before paying with a gift card Visa.

    Word to the wise, if you redirect with a VPn so they can't see your IP, make sure to at least at first register that same city as where you are. Out of all the things they key on CC# is big time, if you ever use it and get suspended or banned and make a new nickname that card can't be used again, they flag it. Its about to get to the point where they're going to make everyone Verify. That will be the day the next SD site will become number 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211027-112841_Gmail.jpg‎  

  13. #4209

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Isn't he talking about you?
    Maybe she doesn't know we can see her user name? Talking in the third person is the clue!

  14. #4208

    Kkdl28

    Has anyone seen KKDL28 yet? She has a new profile that just went up on the 20th of October. Supposed to meet her soon. Just wondering what to expect.

  15. #4207

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's a good time. But I definitely don't think she's high volume. Quite the opposite, actually.
    Isn't he talking about you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape