Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4206

    NotKayleigh24

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She's had multiple profiles this year using the same pics:

    Indiana23
    Petitebaby2021
    Sugar2021
    sugar2021Eli

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b9672cebeb1c

    Each time she mentions tacos, so I wonder if she's a lesbian? LOL.
    Back again with a new profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c126b465309

    She got super mad when I called her out before reporting the new account. It's entertaining to say the least.

  2. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time for sure. Definitely high volume.
    I agree she's a good time. But I definitely don't think she's high volume. Quite the opposite, actually.

  3. #4204

    Textnow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    I prefer Kik, but it seems fewer and fewer SBs are using it these days. Haven't used WhatsApp, as it requires a phone #.
    I have used textnow and it is fine.

  4. #4203

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    Somehow this lady stays on despite being reported various times.

    So her photos in text are 10 x better then even her profile photos and are both her. She talks a great game, and I was pretty dang exited to meet her. 300 ppm, and hosted. Then I asked where. She gave me an address that was her "apartment" which was a hotel near Keystone at the Crossing, not an apartment. No biggie, maybe she's just a pro, so continue forward asking about what time, day, etc. We settle on that. Then the block drop: "I just need the full amount as a deposit to secure your appointment together. " OMG. I declined, and she said she had many other "suiters" willing to do so and moved. On.

    As far as I'm concerned, this ones not real, but scam. Prove me wrong.
    Remember, sometimes when you want something in the worst way, that's how you'll get it.

  5. #4202
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #4201

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313  [View Original Post]
    Heard there's a few people looking for contact info for Jordyn.

    Message me for digits.
    She's a good time for sure. Definitely high volume.

  7. #4200

    IndianBombshell

    Somehow this lady stays on despite being reported various times.

    So her photos in text are 10 x better then even her profile photos and are both her. She talks a great game, and I was pretty dang exited to meet her. 300 ppm, and hosted. Then I asked where. She gave me an address that was her "apartment" which was a hotel near Keystone at the Crossing, not an apartment. No biggie, maybe she's just a pro, so continue forward asking about what time, day, etc. We settle on that. Then the block drop: "I just need the full amount as a deposit to secure your appointment together. " OMG. I declined, and she said she had many other "suiters" willing to do so and moved. On.

    As far as I'm concerned, this ones not real, but scam. Prove me wrong.

  8. #4199
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #4198
    Feeling the same. With alll the free porn / pics I really don't see how these women are getting so much $$ on OF. Like I'd rather pay $800 to meet than $25 to get a picture. The only time I would even consider an OF sub would be if I knew the person and was just subbing to give some money between meets etc. OR if it's s new person whose rate is high and I want some more confirmation on what I'll be walking in on. That said have not paid for an OF sub to date and not planning on it.
    Another reason is the few times I've seen the "month free" for some OF accounts and I get that I don't see any content that really is like wow... I need this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Please don't pay her for selling pic's and vid's. Your better than that.

  10. #4197

    Inaforest

    I just asked for her OF. Not paying 800. I had her back in the day for $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Must be nice to drop 800 for pussy, anyway here is her OF: onlyfans.com/ inaforest.

  11. #4196

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Must be nice to drop 800 for pussy, anyway here is her OF: onlyfans.com/ inaforest.
    I guess we always knew some of these guys supported the GPS.

  12. #4195

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    What's her OF? You can pm if you would rather.
    Must be nice to drop 800 for pussy, anyway here is her OF: onlyfans.com/ inaforest.

  13. #4194

    Please don't buy it

    Please don't pay her for selling pic's and vid's. Your better than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    What's her OF? You can pm if you would rather.

  14. #4193

    Inaforesy

    What's her OF? You can pm if you would rather.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She approached me all the way over in Cinti. Was willing to come visit for the $800. I have better options already here. She is pretty hot though. I have her PII if anyone is truly interested (contributing seniors only.) She came back to me today to share her OF link.

    BAM.

  15. #4192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Inaforext

    She approached me all the way over in Cinti. Was willing to come visit for the $800. I have better options already here. She is pretty hot though. I have her PII if anyone is truly interested (contributing seniors only.) She came back to me today to share her OF link.

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-de4231bff2e6

    Anyone have any intel on this one. She indicated that she must have $800 for a ppm arrangement. I hope someone took her tor a ride and can report back. Hopefully for less than $800 😳.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape