The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 298 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    What happened Ebk?
    I believe they got raided back in May or August this year.

  2. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmith  [View Original Post]
    Momo's last day in Seattle is 9/30.

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/momo/
    She's in LA right now apparently. https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=434.

  3. #2503

    Shutdown?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyyBluee92  [View Original Post]
    Idk but hopefully she didn't get caught during the bust that happened in the east Bay a while back. I know that ebk got shut down cause of that.
    What happened Ebk?

  4. #2502

    Elsa

    Had some adult fun with this new tiny tart from AKG. Obviously fake pics but stats are accurate. Face and body of reminds me of Teenie / Pocket Girl in LA. I've had better service overall for sure. If you're into service queens, she ain't the one. But she's an early 20's super spinner, and that's kinda my thing. Our post-coitus convo definitely lead me to believe she has a rather dark origin's story as a pro. But then again, that's par for the course.

  5. #2501

    Sweetangels

    Quote Originally Posted by Blooeyes93  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the question right out of the gate, but I am curious what the SA stands for? I have frequented a bunch of orgs over the years and for whatever reason I can't recall that one. Nor can I find a link to an escort named Yura via googling. Thanks in advance for linking her ad.
    https://sweetangels.ch/yura

  6. #2500
    SA is seeking arrangements, The website / app is a pay platform for sugar daddies and sugar babies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blooeyes93  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the question right out of the gate, but I am curious what the SA stands for? I have frequented a bunch of orgs over the years and for whatever reason I can't recall that one. Nor can I find a link to an escort named Yura via googling. Thanks in advance for linking her ad.

  7. #2499

    Yura question

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerB52  [View Original Post]
    Vote of confidence for the notably young and enthusiastic Yura at SA. 9/9/9/9. Happy to say that SA delivered the goods on this one. Pictures are accurate, probably mid 20's, service and attitude were terrific, body great.

    Except for tummy tuck scar. Doesn't speak much English but definitely has skill set and I'm not there for a comp lit course. Go see her while supplies last.
    Sorry for the question right out of the gate, but I am curious what the SA stands for? I have frequented a bunch of orgs over the years and for whatever reason I can't recall that one. Nor can I find a link to an escort named Yura via googling. Thanks in advance for linking her ad.

  8. #2498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExplorer1  [View Original Post]
    Did Haru go by another name?

    Can anyone provide a pleaser review?
    Haru has reports on The Erotic Review website. Just type in "Haru escort report" in a Google search. It's the first one.

  9. #2497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    PCafe reviews

    Just had appointments at PCafe with Snowflake, Hera, NG 103 & NG 106. They were all very good and would recommend. The best one was Hera. Sadly NG 103 and NG 106 were not the same as in their pics. But they were still pretty.

  10. #2496

    Yura at SA real deal

    Vote of confidence for the notably young and enthusiastic Yura at SA. 9/9/9/9. Happy to say that SA delivered the goods on this one. Pictures are accurate, probably mid 20's, service and attitude were terrific, body great.

    Except for tummy tuck scar. Doesn't speak much English but definitely has skill set and I'm not there for a comp lit course. Go see her while supplies last.

  11. #2495

    Been awhile

    I used to come out about once a year to visit family around Morgan Hill. I saw a couple of ugly incall no tell skanks in Morgan Hill but then I hooked up with this redhead out of one of the escort forums in San Jose her handle was sexy chef or something like that anyone identify with that at all? The forum?

  12. #2494

    Haru at Alpaca?

    Did Haru go by another name?

    Can anyone provide a pleaser review?

  13. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by ApeMan17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl before? Looking for reviews.

    https://sanjose.rubratings.com/246429
    It's a scam guys! She's African American, fat and looks nothing like in the pics. I should've guessed from the seedy motel that she was living in. Baited and lost a $150. You know what they say, a fool and his money are soon parted! Will be more careful!

  14. #2492
    Idk but hopefully she didn't get caught during the bust that happened in the east Bay a while back. I know that ebk got shut down cause of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clwnk13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on where Jenna the tiny spinner from Klovers went?

    I love her tiny little ass.

    Thanks.

  15. #2491

    Rub ratings escort

    Has anyone tried this girl before? Looking for reviews.

    https://sanjose.rubratings.com/246429

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape