Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4470
-
10-23-21 01:04 #2505Regular Member

Posts: 23I believe they got raided back in May or August this year.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 16:18 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 73She's in LA right now apparently. https://ktownescort.com/index.php?ro...product_id=434.
Originally Posted by DaSmith
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 00:18 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 31Shutdown?
What happened Ebk?
Originally Posted by SkyyBluee92
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 22:32 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 2643Elsa
Had some adult fun with this new tiny tart from AKG. Obviously fake pics but stats are accurate. Face and body of reminds me of Teenie / Pocket Girl in LA. I've had better service overall for sure. If you're into service queens, she ain't the one. But she's an early 20's super spinner, and that's kinda my thing. Our post-coitus convo definitely lead me to believe she has a rather dark origin's story as a pro. But then again, that's par for the course.
-
10-20-21 11:56 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 438Sweetangels
https://sweetangels.ch/yura
Originally Posted by Blooeyes93
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 11:09 #2500Banned Member

Posts: 707SA is seeking arrangements, The website / app is a pay platform for sugar daddies and sugar babies.
Originally Posted by Blooeyes93
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 01:54 #2499Regular Member

Posts: 1Yura question
Sorry for the question right out of the gate, but I am curious what the SA stands for? I have frequented a bunch of orgs over the years and for whatever reason I can't recall that one. Nor can I find a link to an escort named Yura via googling. Thanks in advance for linking her ad.
Originally Posted by MongerB52
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 21:27 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 399Haru has reports on The Erotic Review website. Just type in "Haru escort report" in a Google search. It's the first one.
Originally Posted by SDExplorer1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 20:44 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 399PCafe reviews
Just had appointments at PCafe with Snowflake, Hera, NG 103 & NG 106. They were all very good and would recommend. The best one was Hera. Sadly NG 103 and NG 106 were not the same as in their pics. But they were still pretty.
-
10-12-21 17:24 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 1Yura at SA real deal
Vote of confidence for the notably young and enthusiastic Yura at SA. 9/9/9/9. Happy to say that SA delivered the goods on this one. Pictures are accurate, probably mid 20's, service and attitude were terrific, body great.
Except for tummy tuck scar. Doesn't speak much English but definitely has skill set and I'm not there for a comp lit course. Go see her while supplies last.
-
10-11-21 17:35 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 1991Been awhile
I used to come out about once a year to visit family around Morgan Hill. I saw a couple of ugly incall no tell skanks in Morgan Hill but then I hooked up with this redhead out of one of the escort forums in San Jose her handle was sexy chef or something like that anyone identify with that at all? The forum?
-
10-11-21 14:22 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 3Haru at Alpaca?
Did Haru go by another name?
Can anyone provide a pleaser review?
-
10-09-21 10:36 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 9It's a scam guys! She's African American, fat and looks nothing like in the pics. I should've guessed from the seedy motel that she was living in. Baited and lost a $150. You know what they say, a fool and his money are soon parted! Will be more careful!
Originally Posted by ApeMan17
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 01:30 #2492Regular Member

Posts: 23Idk but hopefully she didn't get caught during the bust that happened in the east Bay a while back. I know that ebk got shut down cause of that.
Originally Posted by Clwnk13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 22:14 #2491Regular Member

Posts: 9Rub ratings escort
Has anyone tried this girl before? Looking for reviews.
https://sanjose.rubratings.com/246429










Reply With Quote



