Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15809

    GABRIEL. Playmate

    I Checked out Gabriel! You must be kidding! There is no woman on this earth that is worth $ 700 an hour! My ex was a playmate at the playboy club in Lk Geneva and she wasn't worth that! Not even in the 20 years that we were married. You boys are wasting too much money.

    Bones out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gabrielplaymate

    Pricey, but worth every penny. Beautiful face, pretty smile, and nearly flawless body. My hour went over, but she didn't care. Great kisser and really a true GFE. She's visiting from Bulgaria, but her English is pretty good. Not sure how long she'll be around. If you have the means, she is worth it.

  2. #15808
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this summer I met a girl named Violet who advertised on stg just once or twice then has disappeared from the face of the earth. The stars and planets and galaxies aligned with my birth sign one evening and I got to hook up with this beauty and had one of the best times with an escort ever.

    Now this is a young Violet not an older one who was around a while ago.

    I've tried everything to get in contact with her and no joy.

    Now maybe it's because I'm a fat old guy but she seemed to be having a good time as well
    I'd be extremely curious to know if anyone else had any doings with her or maybe she found somebody for a sugar daddy?

    Feel free to pm me.
    I don't recall her but I've had a few of those situations where you see someone once, have an awesome time and they disappear. Back in 2018 I saw a woman named Angelina. Found her on Switter. She was sort of mentored by Becca Blossoms. Mid 40's, dark hair and am amazing spinner body. Saw her one time and it was and still is one of my favorite experiences with a provider. A week later she had relocated to Wausau because of a lack of clients. Tried to connect a few times but schedules never lined up. Then completely disappeared from the scene. I've had a few others but that one sticks in my head.

  3. #15807

    Violet

    Earlier this summer I met a girl named Violet who advertised on stg just once or twice then has disappeared from the face of the earth. The stars and planets and galaxies aligned with my birth sign one evening and I got to hook up with this beauty and had one of the best times with an escort ever.

    Now this is a young Violet not an older one who was around a while ago.

    I've tried everything to get in contact with her and no joy.

    Now maybe it's because I'm a fat old guy but she seemed to be having a good time as well…
    I'd be extremely curious to know if anyone else had any doings with her or maybe she found somebody for a sugar daddy?

    Feel free to pm me.

  4. #15806

    She says it's set

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    She's going to be in Milw visiting for a week in Nov.
    I talked with her today and it's set. She says the 10th of Nov until the 15. She also said she would enjoy seeing old friends. Her goal is to see at least one in the morning one at noon and one at night (what a sex drive that girl has) she gave me her number to pass on to old friends. So let the fun begin. Have fun guys.

  5. #15805

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times early this year and thought she was a great time. I really enjoyed her and its so sad to see her scamming now, she seemed like a great escort so it baffles me why she would throw that away to start ripping guys off. She could make tons of money for a long time if she just kept doing her job, really disappointing to see her scamming and stealing.
    Her "man" I'm pretty sure is behind it. Ever since she started dating this guy she's done stupid shit at his behest and screwed people over. I seen her before and she was the girl for the gangbang where guys didn't show up. She kept trying to pressure me into paying what she thought she was going to earn and it got to the point I stopped seeing her, after I got a call from her man about me owing her money for it. I'd stay away or make sure it's not to her incall, reports of being robbed at her place.

  6. #15804

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a text or phone message today from who I think is Shelby. I recognized the number and New Mexico area code. Text said "hello darling". I deleted the phone message thinking it was some spam call before I realized it was probably her. Maybe looking for airfare again to return to Milwaukee.
    She's going to be in Milw visiting for a week in Nov.

  7. #15803

    So Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    It's possible he's referencing her. Has several reports. AKA Alicia.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/802978004127
    I saw her several times early this year and thought she was a great time. I really enjoyed her and its so sad to see her scamming now, she seemed like a great escort so it baffles me why she would throw that away to start ripping guys off. She could make tons of money for a long time if she just kept doing her job, really disappointing to see her scamming and stealing.

  8. #15802
    She completely refused to meet me in the hallway or by the door. Most likely police or robbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Ad is still up though: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/460977212483.

    Not about to go to ANY hotel incall. But what if a guy were to test the waters by asking her to step out for a meet and greet without any discussion of business? And see if she will get in the car for a ride to McD's?

  9. #15801
    I really want to take the dive and meet a provider who has good reviews here who I've been talking to. We've chatted about maybe meeting today. I've met only Kirby and Kendall before, and it's been awhile. It's just so nerve-wracking to go to a meet, knowing there is always a chance LEO is going to be waiting for you. Is there anything I can do to play it safe and ensure I'm not talking intro a trap? Ask for some kind of verification pic or something?

  10. #15800

    Naughty by nature

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.
    It's possible he's referencing her. Has several reports. AKA Alicia.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/802978004127

  11. #15799
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Saw every red flag and yet I was in the hallway and could hear her voice. 99% cops or some pimp with a gun in the room. Stay away from Bayshore hotels. Same for.

    Airport hotels too. Thank God I walked away!!
    Ad is still up though: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/460977212483.

    Not about to go to ANY hotel incall. But what if a guy were to test the waters by asking her to step out for a meet and greet without any discussion of business? And see if she will get in the car for a ride to McD's?

  12. #15798

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.
    Are we supposed to know who this is?

  13. #15797
    Saw every red flag and yet I was in the hallway and could hear her voice. 99% cops or some pimp with a gun in the room. Stay away from Bayshore hotels. Same for.

    Airport hotels too. Thank God I walked away!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    So what is actually going on with this one? A real person using fake pics? Or LE using the pics? Good thing a previous poster heeded his spidey sense and bailed.

    This illustrates the danger of incall at hotels.

  14. #15796

    Emergency alert 414-XXX-7952

    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.

  15. #15795
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I gave her what she wanted and that's when she turned into a limp sack of cells.

    On the best day of her life the photos may have been her.

    Terrible neighborhood, and then greeted by her "fiance". I tried warning him but he was too stupid to understand.

    A complete waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/284212871289
    OMG same ended up say fuck it and just left!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape