Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 26391
-
10-29-21 12:50 #15801Regular Member

Posts: 17I really want to take the dive and meet a provider who has good reviews here who I've been talking to. We've chatted about maybe meeting today. I've met only Kirby and Kendall before, and it's been awhile. It's just so nerve-wracking to go to a meet, knowing there is always a chance LEO is going to be waiting for you. Is there anything I can do to play it safe and ensure I'm not talking intro a trap? Ask for some kind of verification pic or something?
-
10-29-21 10:47 #15800Senior Member

Posts: 733Naughty by nature
It's possible he's referencing her. Has several reports. AKA Alicia.
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/802978004127
-
10-29-21 10:00 #15799Senior Member

Posts: 1323Ad is still up though: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/460977212483.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
Not about to go to ANY hotel incall. But what if a guy were to test the waters by asking her to step out for a meet and greet without any discussion of business? And see if she will get in the car for a ride to McD's?
-
10-29-21 09:31 #15798Senior Member

Posts: 380So
Are we supposed to know who this is?
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 00:05 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 79Saw every red flag and yet I was in the hallway and could hear her voice. 99% cops or some pimp with a gun in the room. Stay away from Bayshore hotels. Same for.
Airport hotels too. Thank God I walked away!!
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 23:45 #15796Regular Member

Posts: 16Emergency alert 414-XXX-7952
She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.
-
10-28-21 16:18 #15795Regular Member

Posts: 10OMG same ended up say fuck it and just left!
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 14:24 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 64Gabriel Playmate
https://tryst.link/escort/gabrielplaymate
Pricey, but worth every penny. Beautiful face, pretty smile, and nearly flawless body. My hour went over, but she didn't care. Great kisser and really a true GFE. She's visiting from Bulgaria, but her English is pretty good. Not sure how long she'll be around. If you have the means, she is worth it.
-
10-28-21 11:44 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 75Snow as in cooked powder?
Seen last week and been confused for a week now. Trying to figure why I didn't leave. Pics are done up well but in person it's like damn should I just leave or try to negotiate down. Gives off Street walker vibes. Regret will not repeat. She's close to SW type. Nothing other than that- looks just don't keep up with pics in person. Kind of a tart smell. Left me wanting to go to Eros and take the dent in wal to erase the moment here. Gave out charity D for sure. I really just wanted to leave. Head was so big & hair thinned out, lips were so swollen and saggy. Ehh maybe in the dark. Drugs for sure at play here. Just not for me.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18959242
-
10-28-21 08:46 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 115Any note worthy AMP's near the airport?
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 08:44 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 1323Danger
So what is actually going on with this one? A real person using fake pics? Or LE using the pics? Good thing a previous poster heeded his spidey sense and bailed.
Originally Posted by Hatcher
[View Original Post]
This illustrates the danger of incall at hotels.
-
10-28-21 01:33 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 489Do a STG search for airport. There is a massage lady near there. Slim picking here (sorry).
Originally Posted by ChesterC
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 00:50 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 215Blooming Butterfly
Ditto. Worse experience ever.
Originally Posted by Daty79
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:49 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 28Recognized Photo
Recognized one of the photo to be Jade Love from Phoenix. No signs that she has left Arizona.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:29 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 115At Milwaukee airport on business
Hello mongers, I will be in Milwaukee over night next week. I only have one day. Any suggestions for a clean, safe lady for massage or more? Prefer outcall to my room. If you check the Ohio boards you will see I am active there. Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





