Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15805

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times early this year and thought she was a great time. I really enjoyed her and its so sad to see her scamming now, she seemed like a great escort so it baffles me why she would throw that away to start ripping guys off. She could make tons of money for a long time if she just kept doing her job, really disappointing to see her scamming and stealing.
    Her "man" I'm pretty sure is behind it. Ever since she started dating this guy she's done stupid shit at his behest and screwed people over. I seen her before and she was the girl for the gangbang where guys didn't show up. She kept trying to pressure me into paying what she thought she was going to earn and it got to the point I stopped seeing her, after I got a call from her man about me owing her money for it. I'd stay away or make sure it's not to her incall, reports of being robbed at her place.

  2. #15804

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a text or phone message today from who I think is Shelby. I recognized the number and New Mexico area code. Text said "hello darling". I deleted the phone message thinking it was some spam call before I realized it was probably her. Maybe looking for airfare again to return to Milwaukee.
    She's going to be in Milw visiting for a week in Nov.

  3. #15803

    So Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    It's possible he's referencing her. Has several reports. AKA Alicia.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/802978004127
    I saw her several times early this year and thought she was a great time. I really enjoyed her and its so sad to see her scamming now, she seemed like a great escort so it baffles me why she would throw that away to start ripping guys off. She could make tons of money for a long time if she just kept doing her job, really disappointing to see her scamming and stealing.

  4. #15802
    She completely refused to meet me in the hallway or by the door. Most likely police or robbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Ad is still up though: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/460977212483.

    Not about to go to ANY hotel incall. But what if a guy were to test the waters by asking her to step out for a meet and greet without any discussion of business? And see if she will get in the car for a ride to McD's?

  5. #15801
    I really want to take the dive and meet a provider who has good reviews here who I've been talking to. We've chatted about maybe meeting today. I've met only Kirby and Kendall before, and it's been awhile. It's just so nerve-wracking to go to a meet, knowing there is always a chance LEO is going to be waiting for you. Is there anything I can do to play it safe and ensure I'm not talking intro a trap? Ask for some kind of verification pic or something?

  6. #15800

    Naughty by nature

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.
    It's possible he's referencing her. Has several reports. AKA Alicia.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/802978004127

  7. #15799
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Saw every red flag and yet I was in the hallway and could hear her voice. 99% cops or some pimp with a gun in the room. Stay away from Bayshore hotels. Same for.

    Airport hotels too. Thank God I walked away!!
    Ad is still up though: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/460977212483.

    Not about to go to ANY hotel incall. But what if a guy were to test the waters by asking her to step out for a meet and greet without any discussion of business? And see if she will get in the car for a ride to McD's?

  8. #15798

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM414  [View Original Post]
    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.
    Are we supposed to know who this is?

  9. #15797
    Saw every red flag and yet I was in the hallway and could hear her voice. 99% cops or some pimp with a gun in the room. Stay away from Bayshore hotels. Same for.

    Airport hotels too. Thank God I walked away!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    So what is actually going on with this one? A real person using fake pics? Or LE using the pics? Good thing a previous poster heeded his spidey sense and bailed.

    This illustrates the danger of incall at hotels.

  10. #15796

    Emergency alert 414-XXX-7952

    She's a scam artist, she is working on Oklahoma and taking money, has a guy working for her. Avoid, avoid, she will rob you, been previously reported in Cudahy. Shady.

  11. #15795
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I gave her what she wanted and that's when she turned into a limp sack of cells.

    On the best day of her life the photos may have been her.

    Terrible neighborhood, and then greeted by her "fiance". I tried warning him but he was too stupid to understand.

    A complete waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/284212871289
    OMG same ended up say fuck it and just left!

  12. #15794

    Gabriel Playmate

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabrielplaymate

    Pricey, but worth every penny. Beautiful face, pretty smile, and nearly flawless body. My hour went over, but she didn't care. Great kisser and really a true GFE. She's visiting from Bulgaria, but her English is pretty good. Not sure how long she'll be around. If you have the means, she is worth it.

  13. #15793

    Snow as in cooked powder?

    Seen last week and been confused for a week now. Trying to figure why I didn't leave. Pics are done up well but in person it's like damn should I just leave or try to negotiate down. Gives off Street walker vibes. Regret will not repeat. She's close to SW type. Nothing other than that- looks just don't keep up with pics in person. Kind of a tart smell. Left me wanting to go to Eros and take the dent in wal to erase the moment here. Gave out charity D for sure. I really just wanted to leave. Head was so big & hair thinned out, lips were so swollen and saggy. Ehh maybe in the dark. Drugs for sure at play here. Just not for me.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18959242

  14. #15792
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Do a STG search for airport. There is a massage lady near there. Slim picking here (sorry).
    Any note worthy AMP's near the airport?

  15. #15791

    Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatcher  [View Original Post]
    Recognized one of the photo to be Jade Love from Phoenix. No signs that she has left Arizona.
    So what is actually going on with this one? A real person using fake pics? Or LE using the pics? Good thing a previous poster heeded his spidey sense and bailed.

    This illustrates the danger of incall at hotels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape