Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 32174
-
11-01-21 22:37 #20189Banned Member

Posts: 232Sara at DT
Incorrect.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 21:43 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 210I think she's already off the website.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 17:10 #20187Regular Member

Posts: 1Planning to visit best therapeutic chantilly. Reviews?
Hi guys!
I have never been to beat therapeutic in Chantilly. I have heard really good reviews of Lucy over here. Is she really worth it? Does she provide FS (Does she have a shaved pussy or is it hairy?
-
11-01-21 16:58 #20186Regular Member

Posts: 5DT blocked me after a vague response
Has this happened to anyone else. I messaged them to try and see Sara or Brooke, and I was asked if I was new and how did I hear about them. I told them I was new and heard about them for a friend. They told me, "too vague, have a good day" and blocked my number because blue messages started going green.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 14:21 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 25Dt
Are all the girls based in Tysons at same location? Christina has changed meet up twice. Not concerned but confused. Anyone?
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 14:04 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 25Dt
Are all the girls based in Tysons at same location? Christina has changed meet up twice. Not concerned but confused. Anyone?
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 23:11 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 57She always seemed kind of zany. Wouldn't be surprised if she took for for Florida or changed her number again.
Originally Posted by AllCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:04 #20182Senior Member

Posts: 1026Anal?
You done anal with her? That's the only thing we haven't done yet.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 16:33 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 67Sara at DT is good times
Agree with above. Sara at DT is quite a treat. Saw her yesterday and exceeded my expectations. Bright red dyed hair, great easy going and sensual personality. Taller than they say on site and all the right curves for a skinny girl. She might be late 20's but those Cs are nice and perky with softness of marshmallows.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
Full GFE available if she thinks you are clean. Charm her up before the action begins. Otherwise bring a NL raincoat. She enjoyed the session just as I did so she is quite vocal during session. Working rest of this weekend and rest of next week as she figures out her regular schedule. Treat her well!
-
10-29-21 15:01 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 98California tea
Has anyone tried California tea and spa in McClean? I was picking up takeout from the restaurant next door and saw a pretty and fit girl outside on the phone. I looked them up open til 10 so usually that's a good sign. Looking for some info before I take one for the team.
-
10-29-21 12:29 #20179Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the update. Her new pictures make her look very different. I don't even see her tattoos anymore. I wouldn't have guessed they were the same person.
Originally Posted by DcSugar
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:48 #20178Senior Member

Posts: 363And it'll cost you several benjamins, consider carrying 3 times your regular hr rate. LOL.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 09:25 #20177Regular Member

Posts: 20Jenna
She goes by Rosalie now. Same website. Even has a few TER reviews.
Originally Posted by FinishSecond
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 08:38 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 283LOL. I know she exists because of the one time I saw Mattie. She asked me a couple times if I had seen Brooke.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
Mattie eventually told me she has been friends with Brooke since childhood. And Brooke told Mattie about DT.
Purely speculation. But if you hit it off with both individually maybe you get to have a really good 2 girl experience. Maybe Mattie and Brooke would be up for a shared memory since they are long time friends.
-
10-29-21 01:55 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 1026Check in Early
Text the booker early in each day, before 9 AM at least. Then you'll see Brooke on the schedule on random days, I don't know if she works set days. If you text after 9, chances are she won't be on the schedule because even if she's working that day, she's booked full.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





