Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question. Would appreciate to know if anyone has seen her. She is quite active on tweeter.

    https://twitter.com/AsherahMoore
    Ms. Moore is $600 an hour BTW, I have not seen her.

    While reading her tweets. I noticed this tweet survey asking other sex workers - "the most they've earned in one month"?

    (sarcastic thoughts in my mind)🤣

    Just sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.14.16 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #8354

    Asherah Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asherah Moore https://www.asherahmoore.com/? I can't find and reviews on her.
    I have the same question. Would appreciate to know if anyone has seen her. She is quite active on tweeter.

    https://twitter.com/AsherahMoore

  3. #8353

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    She posted this afternoon on the 40 up site. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69335581.
    This is the wrong Jenn but I did get a hold of the other one and her phone broke so she just used her text number right now.

  4. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle01  [View Original Post]
    1100 posts on RTP this must be Goodisntcheap I was wondering what happened to you.
    Close. (BigStk01).

  5. #8351
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? Looks like she pulled her posts. I had her cell number and getting no reply.
    She posted this afternoon on the 40 up site. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69335581.

  6. #8350

    About that Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    No hair please.

    Thats one thing I don't like about the Asians some of them have hairy armpits and bushes.

    No hair please.
    I am old school and enjoy some color around the Bush and when I am doing the deed I for sure am not inspecting armpits, LOL.

  7. #8349

    Jenn in CWE

    Does anyone know what happened to her? Looks like she pulled her posts. I had her cell number and getting no reply.

  8. #8348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271

    Jess Harris vanished

    Whatever happend to Jess Harris? She doesn't post and her ads are all gone. I realize that she had her pros and cons but when she was on track she was a fun time.

  9. #8347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She wants a pic of you before she will send an actual pic of herself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69310435#.
    I don't have any experience with her but she is either a scam or does not know how this works and will probably have additional silly requirements. First of all, face pic or not she only has one picture of her body in her ad which is a big red flag. There are too many ladies that are a sure thing for me take the risk on silliness like this.

  10. #8346

    Any info on this one?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She wants a pic of you before she will send an actual pic of herself.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69310435#.

  11. #8345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Amonie

    I've seen her twice and had a good visit both times. She is a little thick but carries herself well, cute face, great big natural titties, and some really good muscle control with her kitty. Activities included kissing, BBBJ, daty and CFS. She is very friendly and easy going. I will continue to repeat. 100 hh / 160 hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5736739139/1

  12. #8344
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenum1  [View Original Post]
    I spoke w her. Its 400. I just can't find anything to 100% verify that it is legit. The ads w no print on Eros seem a bit sketchy.

    https://melaniaswan.com/ here is website.
    A lot of times the no print ads mean that the girl hardly speaks English, not necessarily that she's a cop or will rob you. This one doesn't set off my LEO alarm, but I don't like spending that much without knowing if there's GFE / BBBJ unless she's 100% my type physically and I just roll the dice. I've seen girls like her with no reviews and minimal print at a similar price point on Eros that have been great and a few that weren't.

    There's a lot Latina on Eros right now with a similar type of ad that I'm only hesitant about because her number was used for a trans escort about 2 yrs ago.

  13. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by Inmissouri  [View Original Post]
    Under consideration. Wish I knew the damage. Probably too much for me.
    I spoke w her. Its 400. I just can't find anything to 100% verify that it is legit. The ads w no print on Eros seem a bit sketchy.

    https://melaniaswan.com/ here is website.

  14. #8342

    No hair please

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    LOL keep your shirt on.
    No hair please.

    Thats one thing I don't like about the Asians some of them have hairy armpits and bushes.

    No hair please.

  15. #8341
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    I'd let her bbj me again but only if she kept her shirt on and let me throat fuck her tbh.
    LOL keep your shirt on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape