Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 17723
-
10-25-21 23:53 #8333Regular Member

Posts: 1Elle
Evening gentlemen, just wanted to share an experience I had with ElleSTL off of Tryst; came across her profile from a few other reports I've seen here. She is absolutely one of the most engaging and gorgeous providers I've had the pleasure of spending my time with. I never felt rushed, she is not someone who is trying to clock watch, and we genuinely clicked as people. Her focus on your pleasure is pretty much unparalleled, in my experience over the last several years in St. Louis. We chatted for a while after the session was over, and she took the time to really connect and make me feel appreciated and cared. Also, her style, personality, and body are absolutely what I am looking for, checks all the boxes. I think I've found my new regular provider!
-
10-25-21 22:36 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 41Hair armpits
Well now, I always wanted to meet a girl with hairy armpits. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 19:01 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 61Megan petit aa
Very professional, cute tiny with curves. Honestly some should learn from her. Very reasonable rules explained, accommodating during session, clean up ready.
I will def repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/69152440
-
10-25-21 15:52 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 103Savannah Andrews
Beautiful Lady coming in town this week 10/27-10/29.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7942.htm?cat=1
-
10-25-21 14:05 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 851If so, this should be fun.
Originally Posted by Beetle01
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 14:02 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 471Hairy armpits! Damn, thanks for the warning brother. That will be a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 12:10 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 242RTP and it's mongers was good for me as well. We shared a lot of information and I too enjoyed the Hustler meet and greets.
Originally Posted by Beetle01
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 10:37 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 381100 posts
1100 posts on RTP this must be Goodisntcheap I was wondering what happened to you.
Originally Posted by LeaveMWet
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 02:05 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 25Agreed
I played with her, she gives a good bbj definitely quirky. I wish she shaved her armpits and was a bit less bruised up.
Originally Posted by Colapo
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 18:51 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 120Naomi Monroe
Anybody know what happened to Naomi Monroe?
No post since 9/14.
She was pretty close to my area being out of Wentzville.
Hope she comes back. Ty.
-
10-24-21 18:46 #8323Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone tried this one or know if it's fake?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0385.htm?cat=1
Thanks for any help.
-
10-24-21 15:05 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 296Sonara
I felt bad for you. I would never donate that much for a qv, unless her kitty is made of gold. Anyway, I've learned my lessons in the past. I always ask for a non nude pic from a provider. If she doesn't look like the pics in her ad, I'd pass. A lot of providers use old pics and photoshop their pics. They also up-charge a lot since Covid. So, fellas, don't feed them with outrages donations.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 13:03 #8321Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts

Posts: 8Parker & Destiny
Does anyone have anything to report on the 4 hands with Parker and Destiny? Looks like the are doing it Tuesday and Thursday. Would love to try it out but want to make sure it's worth it. TIA.
-
10-22-21 22:26 #8320Regular Member

Posts: 1Elle from Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl
I gave Elle a chance today and I was pleasantly surprised. Her photos are accurate and she was very into trying to please me. She is weird and quirky in a not bad way. Down for everything that is stated in her ad, and she smelled good and was very clean. She does use a timer but more so of a way to not get too far off track with time, not to rush you out as soon as it goes off. Overall I had a good time! She seems easy going to me as long as you are clean and respectful so I would recommend her.
Stay safe and have fun.
-
10-22-21 21:40 #8319Regular Member

Posts: 9Blonde Diana
"Blonde" Diana. Pictures not at all close and likely not even the same person (100 lbs+ heaver and hardly even blonde). Definitely not 26. Maybe more like 40/46. Tries to up sell you when she gets there. Would 9000% avoid.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/69008053












Reply With Quote





