Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 472 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness67  [View Original Post]
    What. The. Fuck. Is wrong with the escorts in SD? I have no had one successful meetup at all in the 5 days I have been here. It usually starts out good online, exchange pleasantries, info, screening, etc. Discuss length of session, agree on donation, and then it comes to time to meet. And this is where they flake out. I give a start time. I hear nothing. 20 minutes goes by, I ask if that works, nothing. 10 more minutes, I reask, and get nothing but radio silence. These are the ones listed on PD, not the old guttersluts that run an incall out of some seedy apartment and think they are worth $$ / 30 min. Why'all got some serious TCB issues with these "professionals".

    As a plus though, your AMPs are decent enough.
    Yeah, there's not many "hot" escorts in SD like it used to be 5-10 years ago. Once and awhile they'll be some visiting girls on HX, but very few worth spending $$$ on.

    Yes, we definitely have AMPs that are worth checking out.

  2. #3982

    Omg, wtf sd?!

    What. The. Fuck. Is wrong with the escorts in SD? I have no had one successful meetup at all in the 5 days I have been here. It usually starts out good online, exchange pleasantries, info, screening, etc. Discuss length of session, agree on donation, and then it comes to time to meet. And this is where they flake out. I give a start time. I hear nothing. 20 minutes goes by, I ask if that works, nothing. 10 more minutes, I reask, and get nothing but radio silence. These are the ones listed on PD, not the old guttersluts that run an incall out of some seedy apartment and think they are worth $$ / 30 min. Why'all got some serious TCB issues with these "professionals".

    As a plus though, your AMPs are decent enough.

  3. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    What up my North County peeps!

    Here is link. Anyone have better luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/69371759
    The link didn't work for me but if its the mobile home park at Lake Wohlford, I've been there and it was a waste of time.

  4. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    What up my North County peeps!

    Ok I thought I found a too good to be true beauty. Called. She texted back with rates. Very reasonable. I said OK. She texted me address (a mobile home place for the elderly). But I can't see you without a deposit, she texted back. I said I couldn't because I don't use credit cards. We went back and forth and back and forth. Finally I said if love to see you but can't do deposit. Then she text how about $50? I'm like, ok she's not getting the point. Sometime goes by and she texts, how about $20?

    Here is link. Anyone have better luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/69371759
    I'm sorry, but what response do you expect from us?

  5. #3979

    Escondido

    What up my North County peeps!

    Ok I thought I found a too good to be true beauty. Called. She texted back with rates. Very reasonable. I said OK. She texted me address (a mobile home place for the elderly). But I can't see you without a deposit, she texted back. I said I couldn't because I don't use credit cards. We went back and forth and back and forth. Finally I said if love to see you but can't do deposit. Then she text how about $50? I'm like, ok she's not getting the point. Sometime goes by and she texts, how about $20?

    Here is link. Anyone have better luck?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/69371759

  6. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    How long are you going to be in the area? AmandaBabe would definitely fit the bill. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be active presently but she has that Suicide Girl look and is a tigress in bed.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe
    Thanks Bane, ill keep my eyes open for her. I live in the area, but I travel to AZ for work bi monthly.

    Hammersmash.

  7. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by BR7136  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one. Seen posts in several spots. On and off on Eros, but don't see much in reviews.

    https://www.models-world.com/california/christie/
    Three good reviews on TER.

  8. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Whats up fellow mongers. Does anyone have any inside on any white or latina girls with alot of tattoos in the area. I am really in the mood for a dream with a suicide girl type. Thanks in advance.

    Hammersmash.
    How long are you going to be in the area? AmandaBabe would definitely fit the bill. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be active presently but she has that Suicide Girl look and is a tigress in bed.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe

  9. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982
    I added her to my snapchat. Contacted her one night but she wanted a zelle deposit "for her safety" I said no thank you.

  10. #3974

    Marykate

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982
    Rolf,

    Had her on snap. Super suspicious, accepts payments with an account under a different name. I'd avoid.

  11. #3973
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982
    If it looks TGTBT, then it is.

    Pics are of Cortana Blue. Just do a search and you'll find plenty of sites with pics and vids.

  12. #3972
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Whats up fellow mongers. Does anyone have any inside on any white or latina girls with alot of tattoos in the area. I am really in the mood for a dream with a suicide girl type. Thanks in advance.

    Hammersmash.

  13. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

    She looks too good to be true. I hope she is legit though. Can anyone confirm if she is or isn't?
    Plenty of reviews for her in the independent massage forum, search her name. She does everything, but her upcharges are a la carte and apparently very expensive.

  14. #3970

    Chicks with tattoos

    Whats up fellow mongers. Does anyone have any inside on any white or latina girls with alot of tattoos in the area. I am really in the mood for a dream with a suicide girl type. Thanks in advance.

    Hammersmash.

  15. #3969

    Is she legit?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

    She looks too good to be true. I hope she is legit though. Can anyone confirm if she is or isn't?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape