Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 7063
-
10-11-21 02:53 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 31Any news on her?
Ciera Lovely? Thanks.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ciera-lo...an-diego-93798
-
10-10-21 15:58 #3957Regular Member

Posts: 5Hana Spa (Pine Spa) on Clairemont
Took two buddies of mine from out of town back in beginning of Sept. All three of use had a session. I drew a much older girl, maybe the mamasan's friend, I forgot her name. Probably because I said I was a returnee. My buddies, they both got younger and prettier kgirls. I did see one of my buddies girl as she walked out, tall, skinny, very very pretty, he said her name was "Barbie".
Originally Posted by Vouyer18
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 22:21 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 121I have tried the ads for the Carlsbad on Marron Rd location and it's legit. They bring in girls from Europe for a short amount of time. The girl I had was really sexy and gave good non FS service; just a nude nuru massage and that was it. Would not repeat because I like FS and for the price $$. 20, I can go to SDAG.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:39 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 63Looks like sting
I guess the blurred pics is enough for me.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:36 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 244Be careful in Carlsbad
Either there are scammers working Carlsbad or there is a sting. Seeing a bunch of fake bait ads. Could be wrong but I wasn't the last time I noticed this.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168674
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199441
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/246332
-
10-07-21 07:43 #3953Regular Member

Posts: 23Coming back! Looking for
After a long time away from SD, I'm heading back for good. I used to frequent old Hana Spa on Clairemont very often but haven't been in the area since 2015. Loved that place so here's what I'm looking for, if you guys can give me an update:
1.) is Hana still there and as good?
2.) any young tiny / spinner talent out there now?
3.) How's the curvy Latina menu? It was scarce back then.
Feel free to PM and if you're ever traveling to the east coast, And I'll give the info.
Thanks in advance gents, can't tell you how excited I am to get back to the land of milk and honey.
-
10-06-21 17:38 #3952Banned Member

Posts: 92Hey Big guy!
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
I do realize that you had posted this about 5 months ago. Regardless, I just wanted to throw this provider's link your way in case you may have missed it (she goes by Asia Bleu):
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/68116472
She's been in the hobby for quite some time now & although she isn't a GFE provider and plays it safe, she's hot af & is well reviewed. She used to be listed on Private Delights with some really nice / hot reviews (although I couldn't find it). What stuck out in my mind, was reading one of her responses to 1 of her reviewer's who had bragged about getting her off. To which she replied: "I really loved your BWC!" Anyway. If you're into really exotic looking mix raced athletic spinners with a smoking hot toned body and the most amazing perfect ass (IMO) & natural perky B cups, along with a great vibe / fun attitude- she just may be the type of dark skinned lady you're looking for.
She arrived in SD yesterday & is presently hosting way down in Chula Vista. I called her early this morning & surprisingly, she answered her phone. She just had the sweetest, most pleasant sounding, engaging voice. I live way up in the North County, so I asked her if she'd be willing to so do an OC drive by at my place on her return up to LA. She said she'd "love to" and let me know she's checking out tomorrow morning & will hmu with a specific time in the am She travels all over the Country and doesn't visit SD all that often; I missed her a few months back when she was hosting up in O-side. And I don't plan on missing out on seeing that amazing ass in person this go round!
As always, YMMV & she may not be your type.
-
10-06-21 17:34 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 31Visiting Soon
Hello all,
Long time lurker, first time poster.
My home base is in NY, but I like to go to San Diego at least once a year for Halloween.
I have no problems navigating my way in Tijuana, but San Diego is a whole different animal. Seems like when I find a girl online, after about five minutes of making arrangements they hit me up with "OK, so I need 50% sent to me by cashapp before I arrive. " Really? No, prepay is a dealbreaker for me, for obvious reasons.
So what I am looking for are legit sites where the girls won't hit me up for prepay first, and where they will do outcall to my hotel. I am open to incall, but I will have to rely on public transport to get around.
Any help will be appreciated, and I will post a review here after completion of a successful mission.
-
10-05-21 14:29 #3950Banned Member

Posts: 415See Emily if she is still here.
Originally Posted by Tim2018
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3170920
-
10-04-21 21:12 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 48Leah
Interesting. I've always wanted to fuck her. Never knew she was right around the corner. The CBJ thing is disappointing. I'll see what I can get. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 16:58 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 368Another lackluster pornstar
Couldn't agree more on this. Huge let-down when they treat fans as somehow dirtier or less safe than people in the porn industry.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Several others who have done porn, but only offer limited menu's in my experience are:
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Zoeclarkxxx
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Monica18
Both also looked considerably better in their edited pictures versus reality too.
One that stood above all others, at least in my book, was Misstrinity3 x (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Misstrinity3x). Delivered on what I loved in her porn videos with epic GFE / PSE. Sadly she doesn't seem active anymore.
-
10-04-21 13:44 #3947Regular Member

Posts: 18Tip
Hi all,
Next week will be in San Diego area (first time).
Any chance to get some tip, advice for a nice woman?
Thanks in advance guys.
-
10-04-21 02:51 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 563She did porn as Angel Marie. I don't see porn stars that won't suck their fans dicks without a condom.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 02:38 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 563I met her many years ago when she went by Sxyblndgoddess or something similar. She was very nice and attractive when we met. We did bbj and cfs. I can't remember if we did DFK or not but I remember her doing a really deep throat which is not what I'm into.
Originally Posted by BR7136
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 21:41 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 87My bad
You're right, I thought I had posted this on that forum. I was wondering why my post wasn't showing up LOL Thanks. I'll be asking on that forum.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



