Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 471 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7064
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3974

    Marykate

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982
    Rolf,

    Had her on snap. Super suspicious, accepts payments with an account under a different name. I'd avoid.

  2. #3973
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982
    If it looks TGTBT, then it is.

    Pics are of Cortana Blue. Just do a search and you'll find plenty of sites with pics and vids.

  3. #3972
    Does this one do it for you?

    Don't know anything about her but I like inked girls:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251982

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Whats up fellow mongers. Does anyone have any inside on any white or latina girls with alot of tattoos in the area. I am really in the mood for a dream with a suicide girl type. Thanks in advance.

    Hammersmash.

  4. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

    She looks too good to be true. I hope she is legit though. Can anyone confirm if she is or isn't?
    Plenty of reviews for her in the independent massage forum, search her name. She does everything, but her upcharges are a la carte and apparently very expensive.

  5. #3970

    Chicks with tattoos

    Whats up fellow mongers. Does anyone have any inside on any white or latina girls with alot of tattoos in the area. I am really in the mood for a dream with a suicide girl type. Thanks in advance.

    Hammersmash.

  6. #3969

    Is she legit?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

    She looks too good to be true. I hope she is legit though. Can anyone confirm if she is or isn't?

  7. #3968

    Christie

    Any feedback on this one. Seen posts in several spots. On and off on Eros, but don't see much in reviews.

    https://www.models-world.com/california/christie/

  8. #3967

    Reviews?

    Checking out Marsiela she's got a lot of ad history but I can't find any reviews. Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...e/800759781119

  9. #3966

    Greek freak

    Curious if anyone has tried https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/68750422 ?

    She advertises greek, but no bare / GFE. Has great reviews / comments (but we all know those could be bogus), pics / vids and seems legit based on the bit of research I did.

    I personally stay away from girls that require a deposit, so I haven't tried. Her deposit is only 20 so thinking about it though since I want a greek baddie. Will report back if I do.

  10. #3965

    Kandace

    Anybody have any info on this lady? Seems real from my conversations with her, kind of a poor communicator though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/68746982

    Thanks.

  11. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop8  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much stick to Private Delights and really mainly only meet with the ones that have at least 7-10 reviews. I haven't had any ask me for a deposit yet and I've visited many.
    I scan privatedelights. Ch sometimes and like it as you said.

    Few issues.

    1. Most girls suffer from gps in pd. Asking 200 elsewhere but 400 in pd.

    2. Pics are heavily photoshopped. Ugly girls look beautiful in pd.

    3. Most of the reviews are highly overinflated.

  12. #3963

    Tiny. Petite Princess

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/68665396

    I did a quick $100 car date with "Tiny" in El Cajon. She is tiny and petite as pictured. Enthusiastic CBJ & good grip CFS w her on top. Nice girl, quick fuck. She would be a lot more fun on a bed for an hour. Said she occasionally has an incall and wants $300 for full hour w msog. Repeatable.

  13. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness67  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    My home base is in NY, but I like to go to San Diego at least once a year for Halloween.

    I have no problems navigating my way in Tijuana, but San Diego is a whole different animal. Seems like when I find a girl online, after about five minutes of making arrangements they hit me up with "OK, so I need 50% sent to me by cashapp before I arrive. " Really? No, prepay is a dealbreaker for me, for obvious reasons.

    So what I am looking for are legit sites where the girls won't hit me up for prepay first, and where they will do outcall to my hotel. I am open to incall, but I will have to rely on public transport to get around.

    Any help will be appreciated, and I will post a review here after completion of a successful mission.
    I pretty much stick to Private Delights and really mainly only meet with the ones that have at least 7-10 reviews. I haven't had any ask me for a deposit yet and I've visited many.

  14. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    How good was the nuru massage? Any camel slides or Russian with that?
    I'd say the nuru massage was excellent. I did the hour and there was LFK. No camel slides because the panties stayed on. However, I was able to touch just about everything, and I Russianed her throughout the session. I'll be honest, I wanted to pound that spinner so hard and it was frustrating not to be able to.

    The only thing with the service is they change girls very often so I am not sure if the service is same each time. Might be. I haven't seen the same girl come back, but if she does, I might be tempted to repeat. She was a really super cute, European spinner (nice French accent too). Since I travel to Europe, we were able to exchange stories. I'd say give it try and you should feel safe knowing you're not going to be busted and it's legit.

  15. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by JajasOnlu  [View Original Post]
    Took two buddies of mine from out of town back in beginning of Sept. All three of use had a session. I drew a much older girl, maybe the mamasan's friend, I forgot her name. Probably because I said I was a returnee. My buddies, they both got younger and prettier kgirls. I did see one of my buddies girl as she walked out, tall, skinny, very very pretty, he said her name was "Barbie".
    Could be "barbie," but that does sound a lot like "Bobbi" who is a legend there and very beautiful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape