Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20131
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?
    She's already gone again.

  2. #20130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.
    Body is trash, small breasts, what looks to be significant baby damage to her stomach, and she keeps her panties on and pulled up high to try to mask / hide the stomach. She gave me a lackluster rub, and a weak HJ that I had to close my eyes and focus on just about anything else to get to completion. Just about the worse expenditure of funds that I've done in a long time.

    Literally everyone else there (or anywhere else) would be better.

  3. #20129

    Previously known as the Garden in Burke

    Old Keen Mill Spa is an immaculately clean spa, with great staff.

    The company that made the brass sign on the door may have made a spelling error (or may not have as the spelling makes the sign unique, and the place is a unique jewel in the NoVA firmament).

    Everyone cares that you (the client) are well-attended. If you choose to socialize (which I recommend for all spas), like the song from "Cheers" says, everyone will know your name. The MMS and massage technicians (currently Lucy and Sunny).

    I had a great NoVA massage experience at the C-AMP.

    Standard rates and tips -- all with smiles.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  4. #20128

    Annie is back

    Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.

    On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.

  5. #20127

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?
    She only comes in once every 2 weeks and doesn't stick around for long (2 days).

  6. #20126
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMorTime  [View Original Post]
    I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

    I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

    I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.
    Money talls and BS walks. Nothing new.

  7. #20125

    KW - 3rd time's the charm

    I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

    I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

    I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.

  8. #20124
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt  [View Original Post]
    Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?
    Ivy first time; Apple second time; Ivy third time (report coming shortly).

  9. #20123
    Well that's enough to scare you shitless. Thanks for the articles.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    The links below is all I need to know, and why I choose not to see knowingly see providers who offer BB:

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ctions-funding

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=4eb404512b4f

    There are always risks with this hobby. We each have our own risk tolerance levels.

  10. #20122
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. I didn't get the service that you did (no BJ for me), but had a decent time none the less. With PV girls, I go with the flow. And go as far as they seem that they'll go. With me.

    Folks who go to PVs should always keep in mind that YMMV. PV girls do extras if they feel like it, there are no guarantees.
    There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?

  11. #20121

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruMonger92  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.
    I would recommend Diana, make sure to ask for her at that number. Oil NURU but really nice with best finish I have experienced.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/200008?layout=list

  12. #20120
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJohn007  [View Original Post]
    She's seems to be around a lot but have been hesitant. Love Christina's pictures but she's never there. I wonder how many of these girls actually show up more than once per month.

    Good times with Mattie, Alana, Luna, and Rachele who are all cool people and open minded. Impossible to book Brooklyn.
    Brooke was on the schedule Monday. I inquired about their lineup Monday. I was curious about Luna and sorta Brooke. Brooke had an opening yesterday at 7 if I was willing to do a hour, LOL. Just couldn't imagine doing an hour first visit.

    I don't think Rachele has been in schedule since March, LOL. But she's wasn't a repeat for me. DT girls don't seem to have a consistent schedule like the other PVs.

  13. #20119

    Kinsey

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    Kinsey Valentine.
    I have never heard mention of Kinsey doing NURU. So are you claiming that is what she does?

  14. #20118
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruMonger92  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.
    Kinsey Valentine.

  15. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.
    She's seems to be around a lot but have been hesitant. Love Christina's pictures but she's never there. I wonder how many of these girls actually show up more than once per month.

    Good times with Mattie, Alana, Luna, and Rachele who are all cool people and open minded. Impossible to book Brooklyn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape