Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17233

    Things that make you go hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday was hoping to see her and when I got to hotel she told me that the hotel was booked already, she lost her room because she didn't have enough cash. I offered a meeting for the price of room, said she got one reserved about 10 minutes away. Offered her a ride there with her stuff, said her friend is on his way to help her load stuff and that we can meet over there. After waiting for about 30-40 minutes for her to arrive she came over to my car and said she couldn't check in due to some issue. She had two other guys with her at this time. Told her I wasn't comfortable with giving her cash and paying for a future appointment. I have been burned in the past like this. But I did see Charli back in the day and she was amazing. So I gave her $100. We worked on either a early morning appointment today or early afternoon. About as soon as I left she ghosted. I have tried to call, text and sent her a * message trying to figure out what's up. Thinking with the little head gets you in trouble. Now if she reaches back out to me I will not hesitate to see her because she is amazing. But just putting it out there I got stood up by her.
    Makes 300 an hr but can't keep a room?

  2. #17232

    Charli got me for $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncnhrd75  [View Original Post]
    Last time met she mentioned possibly moving back to Arizona. Friendly heads up if you haven't seen her yet. Super cool and amazing at what she does.
    So yesterday was hoping to see her and when I got to hotel she told me that the hotel was booked already, she lost her room because she didn't have enough cash. I offered a meeting for the price of room, said she got one reserved about 10 minutes away. Offered her a ride there with her stuff, said her friend is on his way to help her load stuff and that we can meet over there. After waiting for about 30-40 minutes for her to arrive she came over to my car and said she couldn't check in due to some issue. She had two other guys with her at this time. Told her I wasn't comfortable with giving her cash and paying for a future appointment. I have been burned in the past like this. But I did see Charli back in the day and she was amazing. So I gave her $100. We worked on either a early morning appointment today or early afternoon. About as soon as I left she ghosted. I have tried to call, text and sent her a * message trying to figure out what's up. Thinking with the little head gets you in trouble. Now if she reaches back out to me I will not hesitate to see her because she is amazing. But just putting it out there I got stood up by her.

  3. #17231

    Charli

    Last time met she mentioned possibly moving back to Arizona. Friendly heads up if you haven't seen her yet. Super cool and amazing at what she does.

  4. #17230
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner  [View Original Post]
    Don't go see her. Her "nuru" is lube on junior and a tug with no rub. Complete waste of time and money.
    Worthless! , nuru is baby oil, no body to body, gets upset if you ask her to deviate from her routine. Never again.

  5. #17229

    Re: Sky is the limit

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    Just going to add my review on Sky, her ad says is the limit? Actually, I found her to have a menu of limits. I took the plunge for the HHR, the room was extremely dark, greeted with a nasty cough, daty was definitely out, so I asked about toys, to fill the time, that's extra, out came my protection, BJ, ho hum, I'm quickly asked not to touch her back, spin in messed up she says, so I'm like can I suck your tits? NO, breast cancer, she says you going to fuk to he pussy? Ok, wow, sloppy wet, and open, I probably could have put my head in it. So here we go, don't touch my ears, my hair, my back, my tits. Not to mention she barricades the door.

    I but's my nut and it's time to go, flush it twice she says.

    I definitely won't repeat.

    She did respond quickly to my initial text, something several others couldn't do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69184124
    OUCH! Sorry but Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back. Two mongers posting very disappointing experiences today.

  6. #17228

    Re: Question For The Board

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy57  [View Original Post]
    What do you do when you run into a girl that does giggle, I'm ticklish, you can't touch me there, routine? Do you just TOFTT, or say something? I walked out in the middle of a $500 session today because this girl was doing more hand fighting than a NFL cornerback. All I wanted to do was touch her boobs. Said she had boundaries and she was in control of her body.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Give the wench a negative review so the rest of us don't fall for her shit. You got took my man.
    For that amount and those rules I'd post the negative review, link to her ad, etc right here and in the Rip-off section too. Likewise I'd post a negative review about her on sites ECCIE and TER (The Erotic Review) too. If you are worried about your I'd "handle" coming back to haunt you create an alternate one on those sites.

  7. #17227

    Sky is the limit

    Just going to add my review on Sky, her ad says is the limit? Actually, I found her to have a menu of limits. I took the plunge for the HHR, the room was extremely dark, greeted with a nasty cough, daty was definitely out, so I asked about toys, to fill the time, that's extra, out came my protection, BJ, ho hum, I'm quickly asked not to touch her back, spin in messed up she says, so I'm like can I suck your tits? NO, breast cancer, she says you going to fuk to he pussy? Ok, wow, sloppy wet, and open, I probably could have put my head in it. So here we go, don't touch my ears, my hair, my back, my tits. Not to mention she barricades the door.

    I but's my nut and it's time to go, flush it twice she says.

    I definitely won't repeat.

    She did respond quickly to my initial text, something several others couldn't do.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69184124

  8. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is real.

    I kept her in my roladex for a little while when she was pregnant. I got great discounts from her at that point in time. Her head game is solid deep throats, and catches like a champ.

    If you're looking for a spinner she will fit the bill, but she does have some mileage. I wouldn't do more than a BBBJ with her myself.
    I've seen her twice. She was decent the first time, but about a month later it was like she was a totally different girl attitude and performance wise. Won't try again.

  9. #17225
    Quote Originally Posted by TeoCat  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town for a short visit. Any intel on tis one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/168848395670
    She is real.

    I kept her in my roladex for a little while when she was pregnant. I got great discounts from her at that point in time. Her head game is solid deep throats, and catches like a champ.

    If you're looking for a spinner she will fit the bill, but she does have some mileage. I wouldn't do more than a BBBJ with her myself.

  10. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy57  [View Original Post]
    What do you do when you run into a girl that does giggle, I'm ticklish, you can't touch me there, routine? Do you just TOFTT, or say something? I walked out in the middle of a $500 session today because this girl was doing more hand fighting than a NFL cornerback. All I wanted to do was touch her boobs. Said she had boundaries and she was in control of her body.
    Give the wench a negative review so the rest of us don't fall for her shit. You got took my man.

  11. #17223

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TeoCat  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town for a short visit. Any intel on tis one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/168848395670
    She is real, pictures are a little dated. And definitely yay your mileage may vary situation with her.

  12. #17222

    Me Three

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    She wants a picture holding up 3 fingers. I said. NO. LOL.
    I told her to send one first. No Reply.

  13. #17221

    Question For The Board

    What do you do when you run into a girl that does giggle, I'm ticklish, you can't touch me there, routine? Do you just TOFTT, or say something? I walked out in the middle of a $500 session today because this girl was doing more hand fighting than a NFL cornerback. All I wanted to do was touch her boobs. Said she had boundaries and she was in control of her body.

  14. #17220

    Charl

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Lucky. I'm able to get ahold of her but when I finally arrived I got ghosted. Bbj? Cim? Any issues?
    Saw her about a month ago. Had a wonderful time with her. One of the better values for the price in Indy for me. Got bank & cim. No issues whatsoever, except I think she has a boyfriend that strolls the hallway while she's working.

  15. #17219

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Got fast responses back at first, but old verification picture then radio silence.
    She wants a picture holding up 3 fingers. I said. NO. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape