Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17251

    Katie commissary

    If anybody else wants to contribute I'm sure she'd appreciate it. But you have to know her name, her real name. I'm not going to hand out her nana to anybody that don't know it.

    Go to jailfunds.com. Select state (Indiana) select facility (Morgan) deposit type (Commissary). Then search her name.

  2. #17250

    I made some room

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.
    Should be space in my mailbox now.

  3. #17249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Inbox

    FYI your inbox is full. My first message made it; second got rejected. Ty is a badass folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I've communicated with her and put money on her commissary account. According to her she's in Morgan County until next May.

  4. #17248

    Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    Did anyone else get an instant flashback to "Hoosier Hotties".

  5. #17247
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I'd be amazed if these girls are anywhere near Indianapolis LOL.
    Yeah, I'm embarrassed that I even asked now. I guess those Japanese girls got the best of me!

  6. #17246

    I would be amazed

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    I'd be amazed if these girls are anywhere near Indianapolis LOL.

  7. #17245

    I'm guessing fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.
    I'll be curious to see what everyone else says but a quick google and search of the number leads me to believe it's not worth the hassle.

  8. #17244

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]

    P.S. I'm FB friends with Katie's cousin or aunt or something and man she must have done something pretty fucking bad cause she can't get out of jail till like March. Pretty close to a full year locked up. She's going to get bomb-fucking-barded when word spreads she's finally out.
    I've communicated with her and put money on her commissary account. According to her she's in Morgan County until next May.

  9. #17243

    Dream girls?

    I know this isn't a report but wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone have info about dreamgirlsindianapolis.com? I tried to search here but didn't find anything. Bases solely on pics seems TGTBT. And not many details on their site. So thinking it's fake? Thanks.

  10. #17242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Hat in hand request

    I hate being "that guy," but I feel like I've got no choice. Nothing on STG or Eros or tryst or eroticmonkey looks particularly enticing. I'm looking for a skinny. And I mean like Katie when she's skinny, skinny. Chick that will meet me at my downtown hotel when I'm there next week from Evansville. I really and truly have scoured these boards looking back about 2 months and I'm not finding anything worthwhile. If someone is able to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. FYI I have an active seeking account, and I've canvassed there with messages, so even a tip on someone there that might be reliable would be great.

    I apologize, but thanks to anyone who can help.

    P.S. I'm FB friends with Katie's cousin or aunt or something and man she must have done something pretty fucking bad cause she can't get out of jail till like March. Pretty close to a full year locked up. She's going to get bomb-fucking-barded when word spreads she's finally out.

  11. #17241
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me much lower prices I think she's just trying to see if someone will pay that.
    Some guys have so much money they don't care.

    I worked for a guy one time that was stupid rich and asked me to set him up with girls. I was doubling whatever they told me and he was gladly paying it. He seriously like had no clue on how to go about it or was scared to do it on his own. A lot of guys with that kind of money get off on showing it off by overpaying for things without a care.

    I set him up with my favorite chick and not only did he pay her double her normal rate, which she turned around and she gave me 100 off my next session for sending him her way, after the date he also gave me 100 cash to thank me for hooking him up. She said he showed up with a gift basket, paid for an entire hour and lasted about 5 minutes, gave and then also gave her a tip on top of that. I did this for him for a few years until he met some chick and got married.

    This chick probably has guys doing that. She's definitely hot and I'd love to see her myself. Just not for 7.

  12. #17240

    Lower

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad before but she does not look like a $700/ hour visit.
    She quoted me much lower prices I think she's just trying to see if someone will pay that.

  13. #17239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad before but she does not look like a $700/ hour visit.
    Not even close.

  14. #17238

    WoW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad before but she does not look like a $700/ hour visit.
    For 700 I can get a nut about 20 times!

  15. #17237

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    She said she used to post in Indy so thought I check here. Has anyone ever seen her or reviewed her any info would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91
    I've seen her ad before but she does not look like a $700/ hour visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape