Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 24826
-
10-26-21 15:23 #17221Regular Member

Posts: 15Question For The Board
What do you do when you run into a girl that does giggle, I'm ticklish, you can't touch me there, routine? Do you just TOFTT, or say something? I walked out in the middle of a $500 session today because this girl was doing more hand fighting than a NFL cornerback. All I wanted to do was touch her boobs. Said she had boundaries and she was in control of her body.
-
10-26-21 15:14 #17220Regular Member

Posts: 15Charl
Saw her about a month ago. Had a wonderful time with her. One of the better values for the price in Indy for me. Got bank & cim. No issues whatsoever, except I think she has a boyfriend that strolls the hallway while she's working.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 15:05 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 76Me too
She wants a picture holding up 3 fingers. I said. NO. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 14:01 #17218Regular Member

Posts: 11Very Fun
I've seen her a few times actually back when she first got set up in Indy late this summer. She is very much on par with DI ladies, extremely sweet, total GFE but also a freak-side to her. Obviously everyone will experience something different, but I enjoyed my times with her (extra cost keeps it from being a regular thing since I can usually get day of type appointment with DI and she wants 24 hrs advance). She's very cute and sort of that girl next door vibe, but sexy tats, great body, and you can just tell she loves sex. From what I've talked / texted with her, she's got a good base going and selective of who she'll be with, so if you're going to take the leap, do it soon. I am planning another visit with her and someone else for a duo soon, so hopefully this helps your decision.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 13:29 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info
Coming to town for a short visit. Any intel on tis one?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/168848395670
-
10-26-21 13:22 #17216Senior Member

Posts: 658I'd pass
Got fast responses back at first, but old verification picture then radio silence.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 07:09 #17215Senior Member

Posts: 272Worth a Risk
My BS meter isn't sounding off too bad on this one. Pics seem to be original. She's good looking but not show stopping. Number is from the midwest and doesn't show up in 1 M other places.
This is prime TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 05:37 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 1904Get verified with DI and see several of them while in town would be my suggestion. They host on the northeast area of town. See user blog Discreet Info Reviews. Easiest, safest way to see multiple fine ladies without doing a ton of research. www.discreetinfo.ch
Originally Posted by Jasper777
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 00:50 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 189Hard to get ahold of
Lucky. I'm able to get ahold of her but when I finally arrived I got ghosted. Bbj? Cim? Any issues?
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 18:30 #17212Senior Member

Posts: 243Tgtbt?
I know, all the red flags, but still curious on the off chance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69128139
Thanks gents.
-
10-25-21 17:25 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 61Recommendations!?
Hello fellow Mongers.
Hope all is well! I'm going to be in town on the North side next month and figured I'd check in and see if anyone would give me a great recommendation. MSOG (mult pops) is ideal for an HR dream. 25-35 with a nice ass is preferred and a nice massage doesn't hurt but nothing is technically a deal breaker for a good provider. Please feel free to PM if youd prefer. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
-
10-25-21 17:11 #17210Senior Member

Posts: 220Anyone Seen Tryst. Ana Marie?
https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119
Pics look really appealing, at 4 bills outcall and add $. 5 for incall seems like high risk. No reviews per her request, but if anyone has seen her and can at least verify that would make me more willing. Also requires deposit and pic of license and linkedin info. I get it she can screen to make herself safe, just definitely gun shy to TOFTT with the cost and screening info needed.
-
10-24-21 22:13 #17209Regular Member

Posts: 4Same here
Same here. I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 05:12 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 76Agree
Agreed, I have tried on numerous occasions to connect with Liz. Sometimes I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later around meeting time. Sometimes she'll respond days later. She's a hard pass for me at this point.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 01:55 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Liz
Damn! The elusive Liz. I've been trying to meet her for almost 3 weeks now. Was supposed to meet at her place the other week and a few hours before she texted that something had came up and had to cancel. That was ok those things happen. We had text messages during the day last Friday, she was supposed to be Indy after 5 pm and I was supposed to hear from her once she arrived. I texted a couple of times in the evening and crickets. Ended up the next night / Saturday taking my blue balls to Sweets for some Candy. Tried texting her again several days this past week and no response until Friday morning. Saw her posting that she was going to be in Indy again yesterday / Friday and texted her right away. She apologized, said she wouldn't forget me, and would get back to me once she settled in after 6 pm. I texted her a couple of times that evening and crickets all night. Guess you made her forget all about me!!! LOL! Congrats!
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





