Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 18433
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7663
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    This is what I did. Got.

    (1). A cheap cell phone off eBay.

    (2). A cheap data plan (Google mnvo data plans).

    (3). A prepaid card from giftcards.com.

    (4). Associated the prepaid visa card to the address of my local grocery store.

    (5). Registered with SA using mobile data.

    (6). Been browsing off mobile data for the last 2 months.

    Important-.

    I avoided using.

    (1). Wifi networks used previously.

    (2). Avoid using devices used previously.
    Did this work for you permanently? Did you still use similar photos to previous profiles?

  2. #7662
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSearch  [View Original Post]
    Is SecretBenefits worth using? I only see talk about Seeking which I have used a bit.
    No it's bullshit. So many fake profiles. SA sucks but it had the most legit girls and there is not many of those. ⁹.

  3. #7661

    Seeking revamping?

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    From the site:

    Two-Factor Authentication.

    Two-Factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. The first time you log in from any device (or when you reset your password) you will be sent a text message with a unique code. This code will be required to log in, meaning someone would need both your password and access to your phone to log into your account.
    They have stopped using sugar baby and now they say "attractive member".

  4. #7660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I might have found a trick you can use to catch fake profiles that are logging in from somewhere else (Russia: D).

    Find a profile that shows when they were last active. When it's about 10-11 PM in their stated timezone, let's say EST, check their last logged in date. If it's a day in the future, like 10/26 when it's currently 11 PM on 10/25 in EST, obviously they're logging in from a timezone that is forward in time from their location. Here's an example:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d630f1f62b73

    Profile in Miami. Check it at 11 PM tomorrow, it will be last logged in 10/27/2021.

    Not a huge deal, just wanted to share something neat. Maybe you seasoned pros already knows this LOL.
    Most likely the server is using UTC for the time zone so basically 4-5 hours ahead of EST depend if we have day light savings time or not.

  5. #7659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
    From the site:

    Two-Factor Authentication.

    Two-Factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. The first time you log in from any device (or when you reset your password) you will be sent a text message with a unique code. This code will be required to log in, meaning someone would need both your password and access to your phone to log into your account.

  6. #7658

    SecretBenefits

    Is SecretBenefits worth using? I only see talk about Seeking which I have used a bit.

  7. #7657

    Seeking and Code

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
    FYI, I logged into Seeking just a moment ago and in my case, was emailed a 6-digit code. As a result, I was able to get into the site.

    I wonder why this additional layer of security?

  8. #7656

    Advice Needed

    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?

  9. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I tried, turned out to be a waste of time.
    Dang bro, sorry to hear that. What reason did they give for cutting you off? You might try setting up a new account from a local Starbucks or something using their wifi.

  10. #7654

    They have all kinds of fingerprinting methods

    The easiest thing to do is just wait 90 days. Otherwise you will be caught if you 1-use the same IP address 2 - have any cookies that are left on your browser 3- use the same email address 4 - use the same payment method 5 - use any of the same photos.

    The simplest way around all this if you can't wait 90 days (or so) is to just use a Virtual Machine, or different computer, then use a VPN, and then use a different photos / email / payment method.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Try making a new account using a different browser or if you must continue to use your prior browser, be sure to dump all your cookies.

  11. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    Try making a new account using a different browser or if you must continue to use your prior browser, be sure to dump all your cookies.

  12. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Did you try appealing the suspension?
    I tried, turned out to be a waste of time.

  13. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    This is what I did. Got.

    (1). A cheap cell phone off eBay.

    (2). A cheap data plan (Google mnvo data plans).

    (3). A prepaid card from giftcards.com.

    (4). Associated the prepaid visa card to the address of my local grocery store.

    (5). Registered with SA using mobile data.

    (6). Been browsing off mobile data for the last 2 months.

    Important-.

    I avoided using.

    (1). Wifi networks used previously.

    (2). Avoid using devices used previously.

  14. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Did you try appealing the suspension?
    I had the same issue. They shot down my appeal.

  15. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    Did you try appealing the suspension?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape