Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    This is what I did. Got.

    (1). A cheap cell phone off eBay.

    (2). A cheap data plan (Google mnvo data plans).

    (3). A prepaid card from giftcards.com.

    (4). Associated the prepaid visa card to the address of my local grocery store.

    (5). Registered with SA using mobile data.

    (6). Been browsing off mobile data for the last 2 months.

    Important-.

    I avoided using.

    (1). Wifi networks used previously.

    (2). Avoid using devices used previously.

  2. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Did you try appealing the suspension?
    I had the same issue. They shot down my appeal.

  3. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    Did you try appealing the suspension?

  4. #7648

    Scammer

    This women is a scammer. She pretends to be a cop. When she pulled it on me it was few years back and I was scared shit. Be careful. She has two profiles and changes her city around NOVA frequently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-f15c6f0608ca

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-ed736f6d7b94

    She is DTF and all that and if she likes you she may fuck you. But also pulls the scam.

  5. #7647

    Any advice?

    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.

  6. #7646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Trick to Catch Fakes

    I might have found a trick you can use to catch fake profiles that are logging in from somewhere else (Russia: D).

    Find a profile that shows when they were last active. When it's about 10-11 PM in their stated timezone, let's say EST, check their last logged in date. If it's a day in the future, like 10/26 when it's currently 11 PM on 10/25 in EST, obviously they're logging in from a timezone that is forward in time from their location. Here's an example:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d630f1f62b73

    Profile in Miami. Check it at 11 PM tomorrow, it will be last logged in 10/27/2021.

    Not a huge deal, just wanted to share something neat. Maybe you seasoned pros already knows this LOL.

  7. #7645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Link's dead for me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Moving it up again. I can't access the link anymore. Not sure if she has blocked me or not on the site anymore. If anyone has seen her or is seeing her, would appreciate exchanging info.
    Probably gone, but they often come back.

  8. #7644

    Ebony Beauty

    Any intel on DateSierra? She looks great but expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-f7e7b08920d8#.

  9. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She really is persistent. But bad hygiene cannot be ignored.
    Persistent to say the least. I was getting a text from her with pics about every other week asking if I wanted to meet. I was going to at one point (before she cut off her hair) and until I read about the tuna she keeps in her panties. I finally just blocked her number.

  10. #7642

    Mystical Model

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-fbdd8141c9e7

    Anyone seen this girl? Appreciate any info. You can PM me.
    Moving it up again. I can't access the link anymore. Not sure if she has blocked me or not on the site anymore. If anyone has seen her or is seeing her, would appreciate exchanging info.

  11. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.
    She really is persistent. But bad hygiene cannot be ignored.

  12. #7640

    Gabriela

    Any intel on this attractive Latina?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-8de94e38729c#.

  13. #7639

    PasDeTwat

    I was going to meet up with her. She was down to jump into it right away. She wanted 500 minimum though so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing the first one, PasDeTwat (https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e)on Tuesday. I'll report back.

  14. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Anukris  [View Original Post]
    Wants to do a meet and greet before anything, anybody tried this lady before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-59bb6aa9be71
    Chatted with her. Asked for gas money as a condition to meet.

  15. #7637

    PasDeTwat

    Quote Originally Posted by DcSugar  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood to see some alternative girls in the DC area. So far, I'm liking these two:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c4ccab93818

    Any intel on either?
    I'm seeing the first one, PasDeTwat (https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e)on Tuesday. I'll report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape