Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7658

    SecretBenefits

    Is SecretBenefits worth using? I only see talk about Seeking which I have used a bit.

  2. #7657

    Seeking and Code

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
    FYI, I logged into Seeking just a moment ago and in my case, was emailed a 6-digit code. As a result, I was able to get into the site.

    I wonder why this additional layer of security?

  3. #7656

    Advice Needed

    I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?

  4. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I tried, turned out to be a waste of time.
    Dang bro, sorry to hear that. What reason did they give for cutting you off? You might try setting up a new account from a local Starbucks or something using their wifi.

  5. #7654

    They have all kinds of fingerprinting methods

    The easiest thing to do is just wait 90 days. Otherwise you will be caught if you 1-use the same IP address 2 - have any cookies that are left on your browser 3- use the same email address 4 - use the same payment method 5 - use any of the same photos.

    The simplest way around all this if you can't wait 90 days (or so) is to just use a Virtual Machine, or different computer, then use a VPN, and then use a different photos / email / payment method.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Try making a new account using a different browser or if you must continue to use your prior browser, be sure to dump all your cookies.

  6. #7653
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    Try making a new account using a different browser or if you must continue to use your prior browser, be sure to dump all your cookies.

  7. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Did you try appealing the suspension?
    I tried, turned out to be a waste of time.

  8. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    This is what I did. Got.

    (1). A cheap cell phone off eBay.

    (2). A cheap data plan (Google mnvo data plans).

    (3). A prepaid card from giftcards.com.

    (4). Associated the prepaid visa card to the address of my local grocery store.

    (5). Registered with SA using mobile data.

    (6). Been browsing off mobile data for the last 2 months.

    Important-.

    I avoided using.

    (1). Wifi networks used previously.

    (2). Avoid using devices used previously.

  9. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Did you try appealing the suspension?
    I had the same issue. They shot down my appeal.

  10. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.
    Did you try appealing the suspension?

  11. #7648

    Scammer

    This women is a scammer. She pretends to be a cop. When she pulled it on me it was few years back and I was scared shit. Be careful. She has two profiles and changes her city around NOVA frequently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-f15c6f0608ca

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-ed736f6d7b94

    She is DTF and all that and if she likes you she may fuck you. But also pulls the scam.

  12. #7647

    Any advice?

    My account of almost 3 yrs got cancelled / suspended last week and I've tried a bunch of different ways to sign up for a new but they keep getting flagged. I'm using a brand new email, doing all the registration / payment process behind a VPN, not using any pics, using a prepaid gift card, and every time I go to upgrade to a premium account after it processes the payment if flags the account and says it suspended due to suspicious activity. Anyone have any experience on how to get around this issue? Cheers.

  13. #7646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Trick to Catch Fakes

    I might have found a trick you can use to catch fake profiles that are logging in from somewhere else (Russia: D).

    Find a profile that shows when they were last active. When it's about 10-11 PM in their stated timezone, let's say EST, check their last logged in date. If it's a day in the future, like 10/26 when it's currently 11 PM on 10/25 in EST, obviously they're logging in from a timezone that is forward in time from their location. Here's an example:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d630f1f62b73

    Profile in Miami. Check it at 11 PM tomorrow, it will be last logged in 10/27/2021.

    Not a huge deal, just wanted to share something neat. Maybe you seasoned pros already knows this LOL.

  14. #7645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Link's dead for me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Moving it up again. I can't access the link anymore. Not sure if she has blocked me or not on the site anymore. If anyone has seen her or is seeing her, would appreciate exchanging info.
    Probably gone, but they often come back.

  15. #7644

    Ebony Beauty

    Any intel on DateSierra? She looks great but expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-f7e7b08920d8#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape