Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 32164
-
10-25-21 15:06 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 525St
In the case of PV, it's YMMV in the extreme. Some girls will do FS on a later date, for the right amount, with the right guy, etc. Some won't. If you don't need a guarantee and are ok with a possibly limited menu, give it a shot. The entry fee isn't bad.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 13:55 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 1026Secret Temptation
Agency's Site: https://www.secrettemptation.com/page4.html.
Anyone know if any of these girls do FS? I had one session with someone whos name escapes me, it was several months ago. She mentioned she doesn't do FS but some of the other girls might.
-
10-25-21 13:53 #20102Banned Member

Posts: 232Paulina at DT
Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.
-
10-25-21 12:56 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 33Do you mean Kay or Kate at VIP in VA? I have not been there in a while but I can confirm BBFS is on the menu with Kay if you're a regular.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 10:54 #20100Banned Member

Posts: 232Jordyn's pics are on ST website again
She's back folks.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 08:29 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 51Ivyat K Wellness
From your description, that is not the Ivy from Herndon. She works somewhere else on Tues and Wednesday. Anyone know where? I think she works somewhere near Tyson.
Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 08:12 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 87Ghost Ghost VIP
A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.
-
10-25-21 05:44 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 33See Lady Nurse. You can find her info on TER. You can't go wrong. Great BBBJCIMNQNS.
Originally Posted by WatchBoy781
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 20:14 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 89#1 has happened several times. Usually, you just need to ask. You may need to build up some trust. This can sometimes transistion into FS.
#2, at current FS asking prices, this could be expensive. Seems like there would be a better chance with an escort or a PG county spa. I would be hard pressed to find one masseuse that I want FS with, let alone 2 at the same spa.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 19:02 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 912Not hard IF you are good looking and she is attracted to you. And that's a big IF. I do this with a a couple of regular providers that I currently have in rotation now. I always give them a massage then eat their pussy and ass out good afterwards LOL. So I think if there is a physical attraction towards you, you can pretty much do what you want. That's how I was able to do massages to my regulars.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 15:49 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 143There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 14:15 #20093Regular Member

Posts: 56Rte 28 help. Visitor
VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.
Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.
-
10-24-21 13:14 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 467Ivy
I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:08 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 263Ivy
Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 11:24 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 3672 questions
For the old timers out there:
1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?
2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?
Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.










Reply With Quote





