Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20101
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster42  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.
    Do you mean Kay or Kate at VIP in VA? I have not been there in a while but I can confirm BBFS is on the menu with Kay if you're a regular.

  2. #20100

    Jordyn's pics are on ST website again

    Quote Originally Posted by Mika69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was here momentarily last month. Must've been for a quick cash injection. I enjoyed her v much. True to her pics (massive tits, great all around voluptuous body). Def early 20's (confirmed she goes to college). When I flipped over she asked if I minded if she put my dick in her mouth. Duh. She didn't really give a proper BJ, just enjoy having it in there every now and then. I loved it. We 69'd for a bit and she eventually finished me off while I played with her pussy. Delightful girl. From Cali originally so she has that Katy Perry fun loving vibe to her. I'd easily be seeing her again if she was still around.
    She's back folks.

  3. #20099

    Ivyat K Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt  [View Original Post]
    There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.
    From your description, that is not the Ivy from Herndon. She works somewhere else on Tues and Wednesday. Anyone know where? I think she works somewhere near Tyson.

  4. #20098

    Ghost Ghost VIP

    A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.

  5. #20097
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchBoy781  [View Original Post]
    VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.

    Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.
    See Lady Nurse. You can find her info on TER. You can't go wrong. Great BBBJCIMNQNS.

  6. #20096
    #1 has happened several times. Usually, you just need to ask. You may need to build up some trust. This can sometimes transistion into FS.

    #2, at current FS asking prices, this could be expensive. Seems like there would be a better chance with an escort or a PG county spa. I would be hard pressed to find one masseuse that I want FS with, let alone 2 at the same spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    For the old timers out there:

    1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?

    2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?

    Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.

  7. #20095
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    For the old timers out there:

    1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?.
    Not hard IF you are good looking and she is attracted to you. And that's a big IF. I do this with a a couple of regular providers that I currently have in rotation now. I always give them a massage then eat their pussy and ass out good afterwards LOL. So I think if there is a physical attraction towards you, you can pretty much do what you want. That's how I was able to do massages to my regulars.

  8. #20094
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.
    There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.

  9. #20093

    Rte 28 help. Visitor

    VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.

    Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.

  10. #20092

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.
    I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.

  11. #20091

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    There's a Pine in Fairfax that is a few doors down from Angels where a provider named Ivy used to work. There was a recent post that a woman called Ivy worked at Pine in Fairfax 2 days a week. So are you referring to another place called Pine? The Ivy I knew At Angels was a slender brunette with long hair who was very attractive - - and sported one of the smoothest shaved pussies I ever enjoyed.

    Rhino.
    Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.

  12. #20090

    2 questions

    For the old timers out there:

    1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?

    2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?

    Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.

  13. #20089

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Appt set up with Kelly "new young girl" I usually see Ivy. Any intel on Kelly?

    Hopefully just like Ivy.
    Has anyone figured out if this is the Ivy from Angel?

  14. #20088
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Appt set up with Kelly "new young girl" I usually see Ivy. Any intel on Kelly?

    Hopefully just like Ivy.
    Kelly isn't exactly new. She just returned from being away for a while. She is small, maybe 4'10". She uses her fairly big titties to massage the back.

  15. #20087
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyJ  [View Original Post]
    From the add "No other services are provided, look else where, this is for legitimate massage and physical therapy.

    Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.
    Just as an FYI, I've been to her before, legitimate good massage and real services, but she is strictly legitimate, don't press for anything with her. I can talk Thai and she is the real deal masseuse, but if your looking for the nova finish or some thing extra best to move along. She does an amazing body scrub however and I might come back for waxing at a later date when she has the supplies to offer it. The neighborhood and area is very nice too, plenty of parking and close by a lot of places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape