Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 32145
-
10-25-21 10:54 #20100Banned Member

Posts: 232Jordyn's pics are on ST website again
She's back folks.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 08:29 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 51Ivyat K Wellness
From your description, that is not the Ivy from Herndon. She works somewhere else on Tues and Wednesday. Anyone know where? I think she works somewhere near Tyson.
Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 08:12 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 87Ghost Ghost VIP
A few weeks back I tried to see Luna who I had been reading about for some time. Appointment scheduled, showed up and texted I was there and then nothing. She just stopped answering. A few hours later she apologized but for the quoted rate I though best to move on. The follow week I thought to try CC Wellness as it has been well over a year since I went. Scheduled, showed up on time, no one answers the door when I rang. A second swing and a miss. A week later and third time at bat I remember VIP (in VA not MD). Scheduled and rang the door and somewhat to my surprise Kate does answer and let me in. A good 40 minute medium massage and then she joins on table. Kate is older but attractive and tries to please. While it's not my thing I think BBFS might be available for frequent customers. For me a good hands ending was enough to enjoy the day. Stay well all.
-
10-25-21 05:44 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 33See Lady Nurse. You can find her info on TER. You can't go wrong. Great BBBJCIMNQNS.
Originally Posted by WatchBoy781
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 20:14 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 89#1 has happened several times. Usually, you just need to ask. You may need to build up some trust. This can sometimes transistion into FS.
#2, at current FS asking prices, this could be expensive. Seems like there would be a better chance with an escort or a PG county spa. I would be hard pressed to find one masseuse that I want FS with, let alone 2 at the same spa.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 19:02 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 912Not hard IF you are good looking and she is attracted to you. And that's a big IF. I do this with a a couple of regular providers that I currently have in rotation now. I always give them a massage then eat their pussy and ass out good afterwards LOL. So I think if there is a physical attraction towards you, you can pretty much do what you want. That's how I was able to do massages to my regulars.
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 15:49 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 143There is also an Ivy at K wellness in Arlington which opened this month. Met her Friday but have no idea if she is the Ivy of interest. The one at K was petite with a big chest.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 14:15 #20093Regular Member

Posts: 56Rte 28 help. Visitor
VIsiting your city for a couple days. Looking for a place with BJ, ideally BBBJ, somewhere in the west part of the suburbs, near Rte 28 or so.
Post or pm is fine. Can provide info for MA / RI and Socal.
-
10-24-21 13:14 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 465Ivy
I asked earlier today if anyone has confirmed that's the Ivy from Angel. However, I believe the original post a few weeks ago was about an Ivy at Pine in Herndon, not the Pine in Fairfax.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:08 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 263Ivy
Amen. Ivy was something special. When I couldn't see Linda because of scheduling, I'd see Ivy and that pussy was amazingly smooth and tight. If that Ivy is now working at Pine in Fairfax part-time, that might be something to check out again.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 11:24 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 3672 questions
For the old timers out there:
1. How hard is it to get the therapist to allow you to massage her?
2. Have any of you ever done a "4 hands" massage at a place that does FS? In otherwords, anyone ever experience AMP 3 way?
Asking for a friend who might be approaching an extended hiatus, and wants to go out with a bang.
-
10-24-21 10:15 #20089Senior Member

Posts: 465Ivy
Has anyone figured out if this is the Ivy from Angel?
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 08:30 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 433Kelly isn't exactly new. She just returned from being away for a while. She is small, maybe 4'10". She uses her fairly big titties to massage the back.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 20:01 #20087Senior Member

Posts: 192Just as an FYI, I've been to her before, legitimate good massage and real services, but she is strictly legitimate, don't press for anything with her. I can talk Thai and she is the real deal masseuse, but if your looking for the nova finish or some thing extra best to move along. She does an amazing body scrub however and I might come back for waxing at a later date when she has the supplies to offer it. The neighborhood and area is very nice too, plenty of parking and close by a lot of places.
Originally Posted by SmittyJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 10:38 #20086Senior Member

Posts: 454Thanks gentlemen. Maybe I will give it a shot one day.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



