Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 24828
-
10-24-21 05:12 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 76Agree
Agreed, I have tried on numerous occasions to connect with Liz. Sometimes I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later around meeting time. Sometimes she'll respond days later. She's a hard pass for me at this point.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 01:55 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Liz
Damn! The elusive Liz. I've been trying to meet her for almost 3 weeks now. Was supposed to meet at her place the other week and a few hours before she texted that something had came up and had to cancel. That was ok those things happen. We had text messages during the day last Friday, she was supposed to be Indy after 5 pm and I was supposed to hear from her once she arrived. I texted a couple of times in the evening and crickets. Ended up the next night / Saturday taking my blue balls to Sweets for some Candy. Tried texting her again several days this past week and no response until Friday morning. Saw her posting that she was going to be in Indy again yesterday / Friday and texted her right away. She apologized, said she wouldn't forget me, and would get back to me once she settled in after 6 pm. I texted her a couple of times that evening and crickets all night. Guess you made her forget all about me!!! LOL! Congrats!
Originally Posted by Dubbes
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 22:57 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 98Big waste of time
Don't go see her. Her "nuru" is lube on junior and a tug with no rub. Complete waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 20:38 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 290Charli Doesn't Upsell
She never looked at the money I placed on the dresser nor talked about money at all while I was there for my hour.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 18:27 #17204Senior Member

Posts: 137Charli
I was thinking of seeing her. Does she up sell once you get there or are her prices her prices?
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 09:13 #17203Regular Member

Posts: 13Liz
I met with Liz last night. I highly recommend & will be seeing her again. She said she lives 45 min. North of town, but will come down much more during winter. Very kind & laid back. Big fan of her body. BBBJ was okay, the rest CFS. Be safe, fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68976639
-
10-22-21 21:49 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 153Very pretty
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68984262
Any resent reports? Very beautiful, I'd love to hear more about her?
-
10-21-21 22:49 #17201Regular Member

Posts: 1Scarlett
Visiting from out of town, has anyone seen her? Looks like she's new.
https://www.22burlington.com/escort/scarlett-harlow/
-
10-21-21 14:53 #17200Senior Member

Posts: 69I do. I'll message you.
Originally Posted by Sparks86
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 17:55 #17199Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks fellas!!
I appreciate it!!
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 15:01 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 76Noooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't do it. Saw her pre covid. Absolutely a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
Large girl and a dump of a hotel.
-
10-20-21 14:33 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 122She has a place 82nd / i69. At least she did a year ago. After driving 30 minutes, arrived, did the text 'I'm here', she replied she'd be there in a few. So I vacated the lot, to another business to wait. After 10 or so. It was 'almost there'. Never got a text again got ghosted wasted almost an hour. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:24 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 290Real bad ratings
I have not seen her, but I too was thinking about it a while back. I did some research and saw only bad reports. She has been around forever. Personally I would stay away.
Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:21 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 339I miss her $100 outcall blow and go sessions.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 12:14 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 290Charli
Finally a quality option on the south side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.
https://tryst.link/escort/charli22










Reply With Quote





