Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17203

    Liz

    I met with Liz last night. I highly recommend & will be seeing her again. She said she lives 45 min. North of town, but will come down much more during winter. Very kind & laid back. Big fan of her body. BBBJ was okay, the rest CFS. Be safe, fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68976639

  2. #17202

    Very pretty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68984262

    Any resent reports? Very beautiful, I'd love to hear more about her?

  3. #17201

    Scarlett

    Visiting from out of town, has anyone seen her? Looks like she's new.

    https://www.22burlington.com/escort/scarlett-harlow/

  4. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks86  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.
    I do. I'll message you.

  5. #17199

    Thanks fellas!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Saw her pre covid. Absolutely a waste of time and money.

    Large girl and a dump of a hotel.
    I appreciate it!!

  6. #17198

    Noooooooooooooooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but I too was thinking about it a while back. I did some research and saw only bad reports. She has been around forever. Personally I would stay away.
    Don't do it. Saw her pre covid. Absolutely a waste of time and money.

    Large girl and a dump of a hotel.

  7. #17197
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/001181686382

    Hey guys just was curious if anyone had any interaction with Starr. Thinking about hitting her up because I've always wanted a NURU. Thanks for any input.
    She has a place 82nd / i69. At least she did a year ago. After driving 30 minutes, arrived, did the text 'I'm here', she replied she'd be there in a few. So I vacated the lot, to another business to wait. After 10 or so. It was 'almost there'. Never got a text again got ghosted wasted almost an hour. YMMV.

  8. #17196

    Real bad ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/001181686382

    Hey guys just was curious if anyone had any interaction with Starr. Thinking about hitting her up because I've always wanted a NURU. Thanks for any input.
    I have not seen her, but I too was thinking about it a while back. I did some research and saw only bad reports. She has been around forever. Personally I would stay away.

  9. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Finally a quality option on the south side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charli22
    I miss her $100 outcall blow and go sessions.

  10. #17194

    Charli

    Finally a quality option on the south side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charli22

  11. #17193

    Anyone met her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/001181686382

    Hey guys just was curious if anyone had any interaction with Starr. Thinking about hitting her up because I've always wanted a NURU. Thanks for any input.

  12. #17192

    Tabby

    Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.

  13. #17191

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixxx2123  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this one for awhile now. She responds pretty regularly but there's a few red flags for me. One, she's only on one site. When I do the phone number search on google, alligator is the only ad I see. Most of the escorts post one ad on multiple sites. Two, she doesn't ask the regular screening questions (time requested, police, pic verification, and have we met before). She will just give you the address to a super 8 on the south side. I really hope she's real and you guys can confirm. If not, I'm going to follow the red flags and stay away.

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68753334
    I have seen her before back in the day.

  14. #17190

    Anyone??

    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this one for awhile now. She responds pretty regularly but there's a few red flags for me. One, she's only on one site. When I do the phone number search on google, alligator is the only ad I see. Most of the escorts post one ad on multiple sites. Two, she doesn't ask the regular screening questions (time requested, police, pic verification, and have we met before). She will just give you the address to a super 8 on the south side. I really hope she's real and you guys can confirm. If not, I'm going to follow the red flags and stay away.

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68753334

  15. #17189

    Out of town recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondToLast  [View Original Post]
    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.
    Agree with BigRed, to avoid any bs or getting ghosted I would definitely recommend getting in with DI. Their girls are safe, reliable, good looking and provide amazing service. Check out the thread devoted to reviewing their girls and bounce any questions off of us. Glad to help friend, enjoy your experience in Indy and good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape