Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 26924
-
10-24-21 16:06 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 49She knew your name?
How did this ex-MA provider find you?
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 13:19 #17308Banned Member

Posts: 2Smh
A little thinner now because she's clearly shooting that H in her arms. Take a good look at that first pic. You guys with all this treat her well bs LOL. No shit, we should treat everyone well. But, treat her well because she's a human being not because she's a pretty hooker you want to pipe.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:34 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 9Amber in the loop
Have to run downtown this afternoon for a quick work task, and thought I ought make the drive a bit more worthwhile with a quick card at e. Anyone familiar with this one? Started posting from Lansing, now S Loop as of a few days ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/69089828
Not finding any reviews, and pics seem a little TGTBT, so I'm thinking yellow flags, but maybe not red? She's quick to reply via text so far. On the fence. Might possibly TOFTT, but hoping someone can shed some light on this — always prefer making and informed decision vs an educated guess.
-
10-24-21 07:23 #17306Senior Member

Posts: 43You the man! Thank you.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 22:32 #17305Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lisa in Lansing
Ad still down, see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5598949.
She's on STG.
I don't get paid anything for this, BTW.
-
10-23-21 21:33 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her before? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/69037156.
Been wanting to see her for awhile.
-
10-23-21 17:59 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 586Realtors. Not real People
Marketing BS.
Originally Posted by JohnN
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 16:48 #17302Senior Member

Posts: 148Actually.
It's not referred to as Millennium Park or the East Side. It's called New Eastside and people really do call it that.
Originally Posted by XgmMe1423
[View Original Post]
Zillow. Com / new-eastside-chicago-il /.
-
10-23-21 13:46 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 92Yes the east side is real. It is down near calumet park. What you are talking about is still Millennium Park. No one calls that the east side.
Originally Posted by Arminius008
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 11:20 #17300Regular Member

Posts: 18Red Flag!
Google her number. You'll see it's associated with a couple of providers. Always a big red flag to me.
Originally Posted by StuGotz4221
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 10:49 #17299Senior Member

Posts: 1438Sorry but the 10 ward has been called the East Side since long before any of us was born.
Originally Posted by Arminius008
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 10:16 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 1358MILF Jen Wild (aka KatDMILF) in Woodstock may fit that description.
Originally Posted by JNoww
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2556362-350983
-
10-23-21 09:22 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 387You're referring to new east side, there already is a district called east side on the border of Indiana about 15 miles south of downtown.
Originally Posted by Arminius008
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 09:19 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 278Asian
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...icago/69004321#.
Any info on her?
-
10-23-21 08:09 #17295Senior Member

Posts: 395Reaching out
I recently had ex- MA girl reach out. She wanted to meet which I was fine with it. We set up a date. She asked me if I could provide incall I told her no. She ghosted after that.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
I also had a couple regulars reach out during COVID asking for help. Both are mothers with kids so I did help. Since then they haven't asked. I still see them once in a while.












Reply With Quote




