Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 26925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17280

    W Re: Lisa in Lansing.

    She's working on getting her new ad up. It takes megapersonals 24 hours to verify. She asked me to post again. See here for more info.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5598930

  2. #17279
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Happens every now and then. Her business slows down and contacts you. I'm not married so it's not a problem.
    Same deal here, had it happen, I'm not married, not a problem.

  3. #17278
    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and tried 6 different Confirmed numbers. They wanted my drivers license and it emailed to them? WTF really.
    First: distrust goes both ways, I'd recommend using a verification service so you don't need to show your I'd everywhere.

    Second: Eros? If you got to go independent use tryst since they need to be verified before they can even post anything (Eros is only good if you want to get with a porn star, otherwise its reputation has been shot since being raided by homeland security.).

    I'd recommend using agencies like MA, 262, ECE and others (look in the agency girls section).

  4. #17277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Escort Contacting You.

    Happens every now and then. Her business slows down and contacts you. I'm not married so it's not a problem.

  5. #17276

    When an escort you met before reaches out to you.

    As posted in Ripoffs, I had an escort that I had met last year reach out to me. In hindsight, there were a lot of red flags on this one that I missed, but my experiences in the past have been that when an escort that I have met previously reaches out, it's been totally fine. Curious what other people's experiences have been?

  6. #17275

    Eros

    I was in town and tried 6 different Confirmed numbers. They wanted my drivers license and it emailed to them? WTF really.

  7. #17274
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many years ago at least 5 plus. At the onset of seeing her she was just doing massages for $. 5. (great time, excellent massage) . Then she moved up to escorting at $$$.

    It was well worth it then, not so sure now, I did notice her prices went up. She is definitely hot, but at 5 bills. IDK.

    BTW those are some great new pics of her.
    Good luck with her screening process. I reached out to her and she asked for my real phone number, pay stub, photo of I'd and recent paystub. She texted me that she needed my real phone number not this fake one (kind of rude). I told her that she was just missing my social security number to finance a car under my name. Very rude on the text, maybe she has a handler that take care of verification. She also looks kind of chubby and price is very high.

  8. #17273
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68854964

    Dreamt of this one $. 2 for qv. Not the girl in the pictures, but in my opinion even better. The one in the pictures looks like she has fake tits. Irl her tits are real and D cups. Everything covered. Friendly and polite. Did make sure my qv stayed at a qv but not a "clock watcher".
    Qv included CBJ?

  9. #17272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Use to work with her mom in franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    After a no reply from Lisa Lansing, I got ahold of this girl. Currently she doesn't have a phone but when you see her post she's legit and GFE with open menu. Not sure about Greek because it's not my thing. This is the 2nd visit with her she's a sweetheart and very accommodating. $. 60 for hh. Pics are accurate however she's not without her demons if you catch my drift. No bad odors and gets into it. Found her around Schiller Park motels.
    Her mom passed she use to work with her mom in Franklin area at a really young age. Just FYI.

  10. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    How did you get in contact with her without a phone number? Email?
    Number worked the 1st visit. 2nd visit found her walking along same road as motel she was in before.

  11. #17270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    After a no reply from Lisa Lansing, I got ahold of this girl. Currently she doesn't have a phone but when you see her post she's legit and GFE with open menu. Not sure about Greek because it's not my thing. This is the 2nd visit with her she's a sweetheart and very accommodating. $. 60 for hh. Pics are accurate however she's not without her demons if you catch my drift. No bad odors and gets into it. Found her around Schiller Park motels.
    How did you get in contact with her without a phone number? Email?

  12. #17269

    Mercedes

    After a no reply from Lisa Lansing, I got ahold of this girl. Currently she doesn't have a phone but when you see her post she's legit and GFE with open menu. Not sure about Greek because it's not my thing. This is the 2nd visit with her she's a sweetheart and very accommodating. $. 60 for hh. Pics are accurate however she's not without her demons if you catch my drift. No bad odors and gets into it. Found her around Schiller Park motels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211021-014905_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211021-014911_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211021-014949_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #17268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Alexis Rae

    I don't think I have a type, but for whatever reason I'd love to see her.

    Anyone have an experiences with her? Might need to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68820047

  14. #17267
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Lisa in Lansing. Ad down, number still good.

    Megapersonals / LC is fucking with her account.

    Her ads *were* at:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1

    PHONE NUMBER IN URL, IT'S STILL GOOD.

    See also https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-730-4121.
    Interestingly enough these still work so comments, reviews and pics are available.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7087304121

    That last shows ladt post "Last Post: Jan 30,2020" - weird.

  15. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?
    I can confirm that she is real and she is the girl in the pics. She is a little thinner now but nothing bad. Still really fit. Easy setup. She is nice and makes you feel comfortable. There were no games or anything like that. Not an amazing experience but not a bad one. She is a sweet person, treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape