Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 921 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    How come recently no reviews on RL? Has it been going down hill or something??
    The low A / high B level talent that was coming here every week during the early part of the pandemic which made RL famous is no longer coming. They are in NYC / LA working for 260/320. No way they want to come here to fuck a bunch of homeless dudes for 130/ hhr, of which they only keep 80.

    During the early part of the pandemic, NYC got hit hard. Everything was shut down and 3/4 of the city had covid. So the hot girls came here and made bank. Some girls who came had guys who visited them 8 times in a week. But most of the hot girls who came here haven't returned for two reasons. The first is that most girls cannot take 20 dicks in a day. It's just too painful. And the second is that they are busy enough in NYC making double or triple the money per client and not fucking homeless guys who scrape together 130 in cans.

    RL still has plenty of low B / high C level talent every week. But these are mostly girls who aren't as busy as the popular / more attractive girls in NYC. The hope is that once the travel restrictions are lifted, that a wave of attractive FOBs will come.

  2. #6441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Same digits

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    I know they moved, but did their phone number change as well?
    I texted the same number as the old location earlier this week just saying "hi, you moved location? I'd like to keep in touch, thanks ". I got a reply back within a few min saying yes they did, along with new address and rates. Was the same rates too BTW. I've been having odd work hours so I haven't gone yet but just wanted to see what was up for future reference. The new spot is roughly 10 min from the old one.

  3. #6440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    How come recently no reviews on RL? Has it been going down hill or something??
    I know they moved, but did their phone number change as well?

  4. #6439

    Rl

    How come recently no reviews on RL? Has it been going down hill or something??

  5. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the new # for RL? Tried reaching out to the # that's been posted on here but no reply.
    Here's a new picture they posted. Probably legit, but I haven't been inside the new location yet to compare the furnishings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1634856255757.jpg‎  

  6. #6437

    New info on RL?

    Anyone got the new # for RL? Tried reaching out to the # that's been posted on here but no reply.

  7. #6436

    Ham Sandwich

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Dude spent $200.00 for a half hour of work.

    Chaba better be delightful and you should expect more.

    Devlin: Woman, where's my ham sandwich and glass of tea?
    Damn next time I'll ask about the ham sandwich. I forgot to say something last time.

    What I paid is what I paid and I'm happy with it for what I got. If you can find an Asian provider that would offer BB that for that much, let us know. If not, piss off.

  8. #6435

    Out of Control Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Dude spent $200.00 for a half hour of work.

    Chaba better be delightful and you should expect more.

    Devlin: Woman, where's my ham sandwich and glass of tea?
    I first saw Chaba EASILY ten years ago for $1. 6 enjoying the same activity described. The poor girl NOW asks $2. 0 and you also want lunch? Well, glad you think there are better offers out there. VERY glad.

  9. #6434

    Chaba

    Gentlemen,

    Dude spent $200.00 for a half hour of work.

    Chaba better be delightful and you should expect more.

    Devlin: Woman, where's my ham sandwich and glass of tea?

  10. #6433

    It's all about the Benjamins

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    But guys shouldn't simply expect that she does everything with everybody...
    Nonsense. All of these wh*res lie and have a price.

    "I don't do black men, me no like. " - Jessica AMP MT.

    In The Girls of Parlor King Thread's video, Jessica gladly takes his BBC because she likes his green.

    Devlin.

  11. #6432

    Chaba Too

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=240447

    Saw her and dropped $2 on the table. She's been around a while. Thai, late 40's, breasts on larger side, small ass, short of stature. Based out of O'Hare area (apartments by LA Fitness). Included in my 30 min was DFK, BB CIP, and a very cheery attitude. She was so happy and laughing and fun, such a sweetheart.
    Chaba is indeed a delight. But guys shouldn't simply expect that she does everything with everybody. Be respectful.

  12. #6431

    Shaba / Chaba

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=240447

    Saw her and dropped $2 on the table. She's been around a while. Thai, late 40's, breasts on larger side, small ass, short of stature. Based out of O'Hare area (apartments by LA Fitness). Included in my 30 min was DFK, BB CIP, and a very cheery attitude. She was so happy and laughing and fun, such a sweetheart.

  13. #6430

    Nabee

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBrees  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Nabee with KP. Definitely photo shopped pics. Much heavier in person. Still was not a bad time though. Definitely one of the more unattractive girls I have seen with them.
    You know if KP is listing her at 130 she's going to be on the bigger side.

  14. #6429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFoxMg1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm trying to get a Wechat account set up so I was wondering if anyone could help me authinticate? PM for number.
    I am in the same boat. Just got the app and need someone to verify please, since I don't know anyone who can scan the QR code in person. Any help appreciated thanks. Seems to be the better option to have a wechat for RL? What are the main benefits?

  15. #6428

    WeChat help

    Hey guys, I'm trying to get a Wechat account set up so I was wondering if anyone could help me authinticate? PM for number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape