Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 13802
-
10-21-21 20:04 #6437Regular Member

Posts: 1New info on RL?
Anyone got the new # for RL? Tried reaching out to the # that's been posted on here but no reply.
-
10-20-21 15:37 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 144Ham Sandwich
Damn next time I'll ask about the ham sandwich. I forgot to say something last time.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
What I paid is what I paid and I'm happy with it for what I got. If you can find an Asian provider that would offer BB that for that much, let us know. If not, piss off.
-
10-20-21 14:41 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 383Out of Control Inflation
I first saw Chaba EASILY ten years ago for $1. 6 enjoying the same activity described. The poor girl NOW asks $2. 0 and you also want lunch? Well, glad you think there are better offers out there. VERY glad.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 21:33 #6434Troll

Posts: 452Chaba
Gentlemen,
Dude spent $200.00 for a half hour of work.
Chaba better be delightful and you should expect more.
Devlin: Woman, where's my ham sandwich and glass of tea?
-
10-19-21 20:07 #6433Troll

Posts: 452It's all about the Benjamins
Nonsense. All of these wh*res lie and have a price.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
"I don't do black men, me no like. " - Jessica AMP MT.
In The Girls of Parlor King Thread's video, Jessica gladly takes his BBC because she likes his green.
Devlin.
-
10-19-21 17:03 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 383Chaba Too
Chaba is indeed a delight. But guys shouldn't simply expect that she does everything with everybody. Be respectful.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 14:01 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 144Shaba / Chaba
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=240447
Saw her and dropped $2 on the table. She's been around a while. Thai, late 40's, breasts on larger side, small ass, short of stature. Based out of O'Hare area (apartments by LA Fitness). Included in my 30 min was DFK, BB CIP, and a very cheery attitude. She was so happy and laughing and fun, such a sweetheart.
-
10-17-21 17:15 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 109Nabee
You know if KP is listing her at 130 she's going to be on the bigger side.
Originally Posted by DrewBrees
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 13:51 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 336Same here
I am in the same boat. Just got the app and need someone to verify please, since I don't know anyone who can scan the QR code in person. Any help appreciated thanks. Seems to be the better option to have a wechat for RL? What are the main benefits?
Originally Posted by GrayFoxMg1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 12:46 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 33WeChat help
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a Wechat account set up so I was wondering if anyone could help me authinticate? PM for number.
-
10-17-21 09:09 #6427Regular Member

Posts: 19Nabee at KP
Recently saw Nabee with KP. Definitely photo shopped pics. Much heavier in person. Still was not a bad time though. Definitely one of the more unattractive girls I have seen with them.
-
10-17-21 05:01 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 989I added them long ago with their old x2188 mobile number, I believe.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 20:01 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 452Add RL on Wechat
Is there a way to add them on wechat without scanning it in person?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 17:18 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 253RL Bathroom / Shower
Also relatively clean (at least for now). When washing your hands, there's no hand towel or paper towels so maybe they're still getting things set up from their move.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 16:19 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 936How's the bathroom / shower area?
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





