Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 24520
-
10-21-21 18:59 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 383Vanilla
Setup a meeting with this chick today. Once I showed up to the address, she ghosted me. Just a warning. She may ghost you and waste your time if you go to see her. Luckily I didn't have to drive too far to get ghosted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68921387
-
10-21-21 16:08 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 102She told me she was only visiting until today, the ad being down must mean she's checked out and moved on.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 14:49 #11948Senior Member

Posts: 223Ad
I only saw it posted twice. I believe it was Mon. And Tues. The ad said Elkridge but it isn't posted anymore that I can find.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 13:49 #11947Senior Member

Posts: 273Falisha
I seen Falisha recently. Quick response got address and was on the way. She is bigger then pics and shaped weird YMMV. Just not my type but stayed anyway to sample BBJ it was pretty good. I start looking at her and told her to bend over and let me stick it in the pussy was ok but wasn't feeling it. So we went back to BBJ and shorty after I unloaded a large amount of skeet down her throat and she swallowed it all. Walked away feeling ashamed of myself. Damage 50 ss.
Originally Posted by OrangePeal
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 13:47 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 371Babykitten420
Hey body looks good but face not so much. Kinda wish more girls were around with her body though. Fuck the I'm still sexy while obese mindset.
-
10-21-21 13:46 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 273Renata
Saw this one https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...58-7/1/3689308 at the famous Winston ave a nice little Spanish spinner. It was easy setup through text. Once arrived waited a few minutes. Once inside I see the girl in pic and she is smokin hot. We chat for a few minute then we get started she gives me a half ass BBJ barely got hard. I can tell she really hate her job. So I tell her to bend over and I start digging into her deep. It was good and wet. As soon I asked to switch to mish she start complaining about the time. Now I haven't even been there 10 minutes yet. I had to remind her that the clock don't start until you start blowing. She let climb on mish for about 4 pumps the told me to get up she is done. I get up like WTF she like I can't do this anymore. I'm like whatever I got dressed and left. Maybe she was having a bad day not sure but I won't repeat. Didn't even nut 100 bucks down the drain. She is GFE bb friendly but she way to much I declined.
-
10-21-21 13:42 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 212One thing to note. She's Breezy (Bree's) sister, I think. Looks like she's doing a lot better than Bree is.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 13:31 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 2270If you search for undercoversluts emo that should get you a start.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 13:09 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 487Has anyone seen a recent add?
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 11:37 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 396Kitten
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f1def81c9fe7
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 11:24 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 586Her Twitter is babykitten420.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 10:59 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 414Kitten porn
Any idea how to find her porn?
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 10:21 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 586Not much talking required
I met her the once through SA earlier this year and she just hopped on and took a load, no hesitation and no questions asked. I wouldn't see her again, though; not to be too unkind about it, but she looks quite a bit more haggard in person, or did when I saw her. The only good thing for anyone else is she does shoot a fair amount of amateur porn, so she's probably getting tested regularly.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 19:13 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 244I've seen kitten before. She is SUPER tiny and is a real sweetheart! Last time I was her was about a year ago. She can be talked into going BBFS if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 18:03 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 132Asian crapshoot
Agreed, over time we tend to forget the reasons for walking away. Staying in the game is a bit like golf, you could play horribly for a while and then one good drive will convince you to come back.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
For me, out of about a dozen visits, I would say 2 were absolute gems, 2 were very satisfactory, 2 were awful, and the remaining 50% were just ho hum. And my success rate might be higher than average due to real pic requests, and not patronizing those that refused or still looked fake. Plus Asians just do it for me in general.









Reply With Quote




