Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11947
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen a recent add?
    One thing to note. She's Breezy (Bree's) sister, I think. Looks like she's doing a lot better than Bree is.

  2. #11946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Any idea how to find her porn?
    If you search for undercoversluts emo that should get you a start.

  3. #11945
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen kitten before. She is SUPER tiny and is a real sweetheart! Last time I was her was about a year ago. She can be talked into going BBFS if that's your thing.
    Has anyone seen a recent add?

  4. #11944

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Any idea how to find her porn?
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f1def81c9fe7

  5. #11943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Any idea how to find her porn?
    Her Twitter is babykitten420.

  6. #11942

    Kitten porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I met her the once through SA earlier this year and she just hopped on and took a load, no hesitation and no questions asked. I wouldn't see her again, though; not to be too unkind about it, but she looks quite a bit more haggard in person, or did when I saw her. The only good thing for anyone else is she does shoot a fair amount of amateur porn, so she's probably getting tested regularly.
    Any idea how to find her porn?

  7. #11941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Not much talking required

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen kitten before. She is SUPER tiny and is a real sweetheart! Last time I was her was about a year ago. She can be talked into going BBFS if that's your thing.
    I met her the once through SA earlier this year and she just hopped on and took a load, no hesitation and no questions asked. I wouldn't see her again, though; not to be too unkind about it, but she looks quite a bit more haggard in person, or did when I saw her. The only good thing for anyone else is she does shoot a fair amount of amateur porn, so she's probably getting tested regularly.

  8. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    Friend TOFTT.

    The girl in the pic, 100 for qv. Friend said she skipped straight to the main event for cg. Said she had a friendly attitude, and also be aware that she had a female friend in the room, who went to the bathroom during the event. Smelled nice, no obvious odors. Rode to completion and was on the way, said he might repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68846868
    I've seen kitten before. She is SUPER tiny and is a real sweetheart! Last time I was her was about a year ago. She can be talked into going BBFS if that's your thing.

  9. #11939

    Asian crapshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I revisited the ACS after a multi year hiatus. It just reinforced why I have avoided them. For the majority of them it is a "well I'm already here " situation vs an experience I would actively seek to repeat. There is maybe a 1/10 gem but in games of chance those are sucker odds.
    Agreed, over time we tend to forget the reasons for walking away. Staying in the game is a bit like golf, you could play horribly for a while and then one good drive will convince you to come back.

    For me, out of about a dozen visits, I would say 2 were absolute gems, 2 were very satisfactory, 2 were awful, and the remaining 50% were just ho hum. And my success rate might be higher than average due to real pic requests, and not patronizing those that refused or still looked fake. Plus Asians just do it for me in general.

  10. #11938

    RE: Venezuelan Beverly

    Looks 7/10.

    Attitude 4/10.

    Performance 3/10.

    I had forgotten I had seen her a few months ago at BWI but she just came back into town so jogged my memory.

    I did HHR, did not pay $200 as she requests in current ad, but def paid more than I would usually based on her pictures. She got down to business right away, would not even let me take off my shirt (I know its not a looks thing as I work out quite a bit but whatever) Rush Rush Rush. She CBJ'd me for about 30 secs, maybe less and then told me to start. I was barely ready, so I told her to go on top to which she replied she doesn't do CG for HHR, you get 1 position. Obnoxious. I told her that was unacceptable and had not been discussed beforehand and she said ok, but said I was too big for CG which I know is not true as I am of average size. I flipped her over and went pretty hard doggie for a couple minutes, then picked her up and went standing mish while she laid legs up on the edge of the bed. Finished pretty quick at that point, and was prob out of the room 2 minutes later. Total time was about 12 minutes. She did sort of apologize and said she had to pick someone up in DC and next time would be better but if I were to see her again it would be for a $80 QV. YMMV.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beverly-...ltimore-352499

  11. #11937

    Kitten

    Friend TOFTT.

    The girl in the pic, 100 for qv. Friend said she skipped straight to the main event for cg. Said she had a friendly attitude, and also be aware that she had a female friend in the room, who went to the bathroom during the event. Smelled nice, no obvious odors. Rode to completion and was on the way, said he might repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68846868

  12. #11936

    Temi

    Anyone have any experience with this one? The trashy tattoos and tig ol bitties are calling my name. I've seen her post quite regularly for quite some time, but the lack of reviews got me skeptical. Any info would be great. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68815361

  13. #11935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by LesTosterone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent luck with the Asian crapshoots? Been out of that game for a while, and my previous success rate was probably about 30% based on what I like. Have always asked for and assessed "real" pics sent through text. Thinking about rolling the dice again since there is the occasional gem, and I kinda enjoy the game.
    I revisited the ACS after a multi year hiatus. It just reinforced why I have avoided them. For the majority of them it is a "well I'm already here " situation vs an experience I would actively seek to repeat. There is maybe a 1/10 gem but in games of chance those are sucker odds.

  14. #11934

  15. #11933

    Kali

    This was supposed to say 160 hhr.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Had a great date with Kali last week. Got to her room and she opened the door with no pants on. She had her hair dyed blue her face is really cute and she had braces. She directed me to the bed where she put a cover on and began to give me a wonderful CBJ, while I held firmly onto her beautiful ass. After several minutes I told her I wanted to fuck her pussy. She got onto her back. Her pussy was so wet.

    Her rate was a bit steep (6 hhr) and everything's covered, but I will definitely see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...197/2403805310

    Sammy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape