Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Just let it go. You answered your own question. Be smart and be safe.
    Just adding the info as a heads-up for others on this board. That's all.

  2. #14948
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    1. The apartment.

    2. I always go covered with a provider until I get to know them better but based on what she was saying bb wasnt completely off the table.

    3. Same with dfk. Esp with covid being a thing.
    Thank you, ConGorilla!

    Has anybody else tried her though, who had tried to get into the cunnt raw, and who had tried for DFK?

    These threads can get confusing, though, so here's the link again, to the one we are discussing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/843040558511

  3. #14947
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I understand about not sending deposits in advance. I am sharing the intel I have gathered so far about this provider to see if anyone else had information I didn't. I have not seen her mentioned before & no posts came up by searching her name in posts in any of the forums. This provider also has 2 different phone numbers with 2 different area codes, 801 and 435. I have tried Google searches & all I have uncovered are other ads.
    My point, with the info you gathered and the obvious signs of scam, what more do you need? You cannot wish or will that girl to be real.

  4. #14946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    The club is the former Wild Zebra but I don't recognize her.

  5. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    Reviewed her a while back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...441&viewfull=1#post4661441.

  6. #14944
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    I called her, we talked on the phone told me to text her for location. When I texted her ignorant ass didn't respond.

  7. #14943

    Flags!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    Quoting my own post to add the 3 different phone numbers I found for this provider on XEscortHub:.
    Dude. Just let it go. You answered your own question. Be smart and be safe.

  8. #14942
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    The club is WZ / Cheaters, I remember the layout from a few visits a couple of years ago. I have seen her ads on a few sites, but I haven't found pricing anywhere. I see that she prefers calls over texts, so I may have to breakdown and make the call.

  9. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?

  10. #14940

    Vanessa

    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643

  11. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Did she even know that you'd inseminated her? What was her reaction?
    I'm not sure tbh, I asked where to put the condom since I hadn't fully realized it was broken yet and she told me to flush it (LOL). Went to the bathroom and realized it broke on the way. Cleaned myself up, got dressed and left quickly. Was too panicked to say anything. I can't imagine she didn't notice, I normally "save" up a day or two before I see a provider and have bigger loads in general. She didn't say anything about it then, or at subsequent meetings. Covers always worked as intended after that and bare isn't an option with her, she's even CBJ.

  12. #14938
    Quoting my own post to add the 3 different phone numbers I found for this provider on XEscortHub: 3046271113, 8013828028 and 4352440856.

  13. #14937

    Savannah / Delylah / Savannah Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting! If you don't mind, though, could you please supply the following additional info:

    1. Did you see her at Ashley's usual bathroomless basement apartment, or was it somewhere else?

    2. Was the BJ and / or the fuck with or without condom?

    3. How about DFK?

    Thanks in advance, ConGorilla!
    1. The apartment.

    2. I always go covered with a provider until I get to know them better but based on what she was saying bb wasnt completely off the table.

    3. Same with dfk. Esp with covid being a thing.

  14. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    All you need to do is read the disclaimer at the beginning of that ad, it tells you all you need to know, how much longer do we have to keep talking about ads like this?
    I understand about not sending deposits in advance. I am sharing the intel I have gathered so far about this provider to see if anyone else had information I didn't. I have not seen her mentioned before & no posts came up by searching her name in posts in any of the forums. This provider also has 2 different phone numbers with 2 different area codes, 801 and 435. I have tried Google searches & all I have uncovered are other ads.

  15. #14935
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Looks like she's working with bathroomless Ashley at her place at the moment.

    Didn't see ashley anywhere when I arrived.

    Pics are mostly accurate but these ad pics are old. She looks a lot better than her mugshot though.

    Body looks great too. She was sniffling frequently through the session. She's claiming allergies but given her bust its probably coke useage but didn't see any demon signs.

    The service though was anything but. Mechanical BJ. No enthusiasm or sound during mish or doggy.

    Overall looks good. Boring as fuck in bed. 150 hr damage.

    Won't repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/843040558511
    Very interesting! If you don't mind, though, could you please supply the following additional info:

    1. Did you see her at Ashley's usual bathroomless basement apartment, or was it somewhere else?

    2. Was the BJ and / or the fuck with or without condom?

    3. How about DFK?

    Thanks in advance, ConGorilla!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape