Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 1445 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14081

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I saw her three times when she was at the beach area a couple years ago. Third time she went BBFS.
    Hey thanks to everyone for posts and DMs about Trixie and Stephanie. Most appreciated.

  2. #14080

    Bbfs

    BBFS varies. I've seen Dylan 20 or more times and she always reminds me to bring one. Always covered.

    I contacted another one and told her I heard she was into BBFS. She got super angry. Replied in caps. You heard wrong. Anyone who knows me knows I don't work that way. Made an appointment with same provider using a different number. BBBJ. Jumped on top for BBFS cg. Took her doggy and did CIP. No one ever mentioned protection. They are all a little schizo.

  3. #14079

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    My last visit with Stephanie she didn't mind doing BB Greek, I remember she let me CIA then COF. If I'm not mistaken this was during the nascent stages of Covid 19 so a lot has changed since then. As always when opting for BBFS be judicious.
    I saw her three times when she was at the beach area a couple years ago. Third time she went BBFS.

  4. #14078

    Usually after first visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138154409

    Stephanie is really far for me but she's my type. She always says no bb, but a lot of providers say that as a default. Is BBFS on the menu or no?

    Also wondering the same about Trixie.

    Appreciate any info.

    Jake.
    I have gotten BBFS from most of the providers that I have seen more than once. If you're showered, and groomed, they usually actually enjoy it. There are a couple that I wouldn't care if they wear a blue man's suit, I would see them anyway. My suggestion is talk about it when you get there, and before you donate.

  5. #14077

    LC search box

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a few months. I lost all my contacts. Looking for Sandra's number. She is in the Brandon area. Please pm me if you can help.

    Thanks.
    Might try searching Trixie, they may be business partners. Also check the posts there are a couple reviews.

  6. #14076

    Welcome aboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickenergy813  [View Original Post]
    In the hobby for a few years. Time to share findings and pics. Coming soon.
    Looking forward to it.

  7. #14075

    The beginning

    Was very fortunate to find this one early in the hobby. Was a once or twice a week regular over the last couple years. Went UTR then disappeared completely last August. The absolute best for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211021-090518_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #14074

    Kind of new

    In the hobby for a few years. Time to share findings and pics. Coming soon.

  9. #14073

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Any info / intel would be appreciated. They been posting for awhile but lacking in any writeups or comments.

    Anyone have any good or bad experience with these two? Thanks pm / dm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68738874

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68760029
    There's a review or two of Kay, but because of the four-character minimum search limit, they're impossible to find. Don't know anything about Cat-Moon.

  10. #14072

    Per a simple earch on listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a few months. I lost all my contacts. Looking for Sandra's number. She is in the Brandon area. Please pm me if you can help.

    Thanks.
    813-XXX-1346.

  11. #14071

    Sandra

    I've been out of the game for a few months. I lost all my contacts. Looking for Sandra's number. She is in the Brandon area. Please pm me if you can help.

    Thanks.

  12. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    My last visit with Stephanie she didn't mind doing BB Greek, I remember she let me CIA then COF. If I'm not mistaken this was during the nascent stages of Covid 19 so a lot has changed since then. As always when opting for BBFS be judicious.
    She wouldn't offer me BB when I asked her in person and Greek would have been an up charge. This was 2020. Her list of no's has been getting bigger. Her add now says no Greek, and I believe it.

  13. #14069

    So disappointing

    Saw her in Chicago big disappointment, didn't look like pics, no daty, no dfk, no lfk, avoids giving BJ, avoids touching you any more than she has to. Kind of stuck up, lets you know she's doing you a favor.


    fallonauclair.com

  14. #14068

    Seems fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad out there with a younger hotter girl with the same social media links / profile as this one so I'd be careful.

  15. #14067

    Real or Fake


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape