Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14072

    Per a simple earch on listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a few months. I lost all my contacts. Looking for Sandra's number. She is in the Brandon area. Please pm me if you can help.

    Thanks.
    813-XXX-1346.

  2. #14071

    Sandra

    I've been out of the game for a few months. I lost all my contacts. Looking for Sandra's number. She is in the Brandon area. Please pm me if you can help.

    Thanks.

  3. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    My last visit with Stephanie she didn't mind doing BB Greek, I remember she let me CIA then COF. If I'm not mistaken this was during the nascent stages of Covid 19 so a lot has changed since then. As always when opting for BBFS be judicious.
    She wouldn't offer me BB when I asked her in person and Greek would have been an up charge. This was 2020. Her list of no's has been getting bigger. Her add now says no Greek, and I believe it.

  4. #14069

    So disappointing

    Saw her in Chicago big disappointment, didn't look like pics, no daty, no dfk, no lfk, avoids giving BJ, avoids touching you any more than she has to. Kind of stuck up, lets you know she's doing you a favor.


    fallonauclair.com

  5. #14068

    Seems fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad out there with a younger hotter girl with the same social media links / profile as this one so I'd be careful.

  6. #14067

    Real or Fake


  7. #14066

    Cat-Moon or Kay

    Any info / intel would be appreciated. They been posting for awhile but lacking in any writeups or comments.

    Anyone have any good or bad experience with these two? Thanks pm / dm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68738874

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68760029
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 6.36.38 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 6.37.08 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 6.37.51 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 6.38.17 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #14065

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    She is a real treat. I missed her last visit but I've seen her almost every other visit over the past 3 years. She usually doesn't post an ad so not quite sure what to do to help any new clients.
    I missed it too, any digits?

  9. #14064

    Its been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138154409

    Stephanie is really far for me but she's my type. She always says no bb, but a lot of providers say that as a default. Is BBFS on the menu or no?

    Also wondering the same about Trixie.

    Appreciate any info.

    Jake.
    My last visit with Stephanie she didn't mind doing BB Greek, I remember she let me CIA then COF. If I'm not mistaken this was during the nascent stages of Covid 19 so a lot has changed since then. As always when opting for BBFS be judicious.

  10. #14063

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Marcie yesterday that she is going to try to visit the area next week. If you like a thin tanned MILF with nice bolt ons she will absolutely make your day. All doors are open and she gives a nice BBBJ. She always stays in a safe more upscale hotel. Search this thread for more details.
    She is a real treat. I missed her last visit but I've seen her almost every other visit over the past 3 years. She usually doesn't post an ad so not quite sure what to do to help any new clients.

  11. #14062

    Stephanie really no BBFS? Trixie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138154409

    Stephanie is really far for me but she's my type. She always says no bb, but a lot of providers say that as a default. Is BBFS on the menu or no?

    Also wondering the same about Trixie.

    Appreciate any info.

    Jake.

  12. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Marcie yesterday that she is going to try to visit the area next week. If you like a thin tanned MILF with nice bolt ons she will absolutely make your day. All doors are open and she gives a nice BBBJ. She always stays in a safe more upscale hotel. Search this thread for more details.
    Been a while since I have seen her. She was always my go to girl in Cincinnati. Sorry I am leaving this week or I would find time with her. Saw her last year in Jacksonville. Also always see her when she is back north. Enjoy guy she is a good one. If you get a chance to have a three some with her go for it. Not for the weak of heart.

  13. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree.
    DITTO!! At last, a legitimate 3 some. Did not think it existed.

  14. #14059
    Fellow mongers,

    I want to thank everyone for the reviews an the response to my PMs. Been here for a couple weeks had a chance to see a few of your highly reviewed providers plus several massage parlors. Be heading back to Cincy later this week. Going to miss the good times an easy set up in this area. Wish Cincy. Had AMPs this willing to provide the service you get here. So I will be returning in Jan. For the winter until then stay safe an happy hunting. HB.

  15. #14058

    Delusional Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I can't decide if this is a poorly conceived scam ad, or if this is just a delusional lady with runaway GPS? $300/ hr and $1,000/ hr if you want to go bareback. Has she looked in a mirror lately? What really cracked me up is this "high end escort" requires a whopping $20 advance fee to make sure you're real. Roflmao. Apologies for taking up bandwidth, but this was just too egregious to not point out.

    Tonto.
    I'm going to go with a severe case of delusional GPS that is by definition a scam. I. E. , a dishonest scheme; a fraud; you do not receive the value for the money. I think the high price for bareback is to discourage anyone from asking, but, it also means she actually will go bareback. You and I both know that there is some pent up, backed up, blue ballers on here, not to mention the some moron tourists, and others out in the uninformed population that will think this is a good deal and jump on it. SMFH. Good luck to that girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape