Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to know how long has Macie been in the game for she claims she has over 10 years experience in some of her old Ad's but only see reviews dating back 3 years?
    3 years is 15 in escort years.

  2. #17251
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    I called this ad. Got Patty at same location. Mediocre service. But the biggest problem was her stinky box. Worst ever. Nothing else to say. Had to breathe through my mouth to get through it.
    Got patty too.

    Great head, gagged like a pro.

    Weak on everything else.

  3. #17250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    On Break

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She's taking October and also maybe November off.

    We reported on this a few pages down. Use the search function, brotha.

  4. #17249

    Macie

    I'm curious to know how long has Macie been in the game for she claims she has over 10 years experience in some of her old Ad's but only see reviews dating back 3 years?

  5. #17248

    Columian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68657331

    Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a weekpaid or for free and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.

    Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.
    I called this ad. Got Patty at same location. Mediocre service. But the biggest problem was her stinky box. Worst ever. Nothing else to say. Had to breathe through my mouth to get through it.

  6. #17247

    Macie

    Just wanted to say on my previous text. It should have read. I don't want to annoy her with my numerous texts and not word "threats"—-damn that instant spellchecker on these phones. Anyways like I said we have always been cordial and cool with each other.

  7. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She said she's taking October off and should be back at it in November. I intend to check in after Halloween.

  8. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?
    Looks like Boob Hope says she is worth a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...911&viewfull=1#post4600911.

  9. #17244

    Ariana

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?

  10. #17243

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8155498715/1[/URL]

    Seen this one a few weeks ago pretty attractive a bit chubby then her pics suggest one of the more popular ones on EB but overall had a good time she has a good attitude and has this Fetish were she likes too feel you get hard in her mouth and has a really nice fat ass great view from the back 80 qv I believe 150 half and I forgot her hour rates but she is willing to negotiate the price a bit if your serious about visiting her also standard CBJ and CFS but overall great time might repeat again.

  11. #17242

    What happened to Macie?

    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.

  12. #17241
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Chicago is a huge city. What part of Chicago will you be staying?
    East Side. Near Millennium Park.

  13. #17240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Chicago is enormous

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Chicago in business this week. I must say this Chicago area forum is fucking great. Full of really good info. Been following and researching past couple weeks and there seems to be a ton of great pussy in the area. Problem is, it's really tough to sort and find options in my immediate hotel area. It's all spread out and I just don't have the ability to get to those locations outside. Really need some advice for incalls nearby the city, where I can reasonable get to. Preferably walking distance. I am really interested on these hot Euros I have been seeing. We just don't get these ladies in NC. So would love to try while in area. Also love me some latinas. Appreciate any guidance from you guys. Thanks!
    Chicago is a huge city. What part of Chicago will you be staying?

  14. #17239

    Best City Options

    Visiting Chicago in business this week. I must say this Chicago area forum is fucking great. Full of really good info. Been following and researching past couple weeks and there seems to be a ton of great pussy in the area. Problem is, it's really tough to sort and find options in my immediate hotel area. It's all spread out and I just don't have the ability to get to those locations outside. Really need some advice for incalls nearby the city, where I can reasonable get to. Preferably walking distance. I am really interested on these hot Euros I have been seeing. We just don't get these ladies in NC. So would love to try while in area. Also love me some latinas. Appreciate any guidance from you guys. Thanks!

  15. #17238
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHowell1982  [View Original Post]
    In short, my wife is interest in a threesome, but we know how difficult it is to find a unicorn in the wild. Does anyone have any recs for a provider that is solid with couples? We're both into fit / athletic type. I need someone with big bolt on tits. Willing to pay more for quality. I'd say looks are most important (more so than the provider having a large menu of offerings). I appreciate any direction anyone here may provide. Yes, I'm also on ER and Eros and others, but haven't had much luck finding reviews that reference couples /3 some.
    I was gunna suggest this one- looks, skill, does couples, worth the money. But she suggests she moved home base from Chicago to Green Bay. Ask her if she is visiting Chicago still.

    https://www.gabrielleespie.com/

    Tryst is a great suggestion, you can search for those that like couples. I never tried this, but she's supposed to be good. https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape