Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17224

    Norma

    Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.

  2. #17223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Latest updated reviews on TER for Chicago include a warning about Krista Bowie. Either the guy was seeing scars from her previous experience using or she's back at it again. At her price point, it's good information to know if she is indeed back at it.
    Haven't seen in her months but a lot of her wear and tear is likely of the permanent variety even if she did give up her habits.

    Still, she has the most open menu of any girl I've seen. 100% submissive and can intuitively go along with any fetish you have.

  3. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Few comments on there says this is fake. What gives?
    I've noticed 90% of the girls on LC have a comment or two claiming they are fake. Idk why guys are doing it but they are. Regardless, I've reviewed these South American chicks before. Guys likely think they are fake because, admittedly, most of the "agencies (use catfish pics for the girls. Why? Idk. But the pics usually look 100% TGTBT. They find pics of girls that kinda look who you are going to see, and that usually happens at the spot in portage park that I've reviewed a few times on here.

    This "agency"(I honestly don't know what the hell to call them LOL) out of the NW burbs, And I've noticed they use the girls actual pics, just blur / hide the faces. The girl I just reviewed seems 100% identical to the blonde I just saw. And I know for a fact the red dress girl in the pics is real, I've seen her before as well as the girl in pink lingerie, but I saw them in River grove. Rarely will they have more than one girl working, and those girls are usually here only 10 days then they are gone (red dress explained it to me). Idk if they operate from the same "agency" as the one in portage park, but the attachments I'm posting is of a regular girl at the portage park spot. She is the only one that has sent / posts 100% accurate pics. She is my first South American girl review on here. Also If they are in the nw burbs they'll be 100% hotter than the girls they have on Irving, funnily enough at the same price point LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC798106-B8B4-4422-850C-F447BE39B32F.jpg‎   8202F01B-353E-45D5-98CF-E286744E0E43.jpg‎  

  4. #17221
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    WTF? This is a tranny? Looks better than most chicks out there lmao.

  5. #17220
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68657331

    Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a weekpaid or for free and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.

    Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.
    Few comments on there says this is fake. What gives?

  6. #17219

    Another Colombian

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68657331

    Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a week—paid or for free— and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.

    Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.

  7. #17218

    Need help finding Indy NancyKiss

    Hey guys, visiting Downtown Chicago from Jersey, been awhile due to COVID but last time I was here found a lovely ebony girl but can't seam to locate her again, Nancy Kiss. Any help finding her or another clean slim younger GFE Indy who won't break bank and not a far uber ride from Navy Pier would be much appreciated!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nancy-kiss

  8. #17217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but some of those pictures look like candids taken during a photo shoot in a studio. Seems weird that if she is having pro pics taken that many of the ones in her profile are so dark and poorly done.

  9. #17216

    Any confirmed encounters?


  10. #17215

    Did you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Did you end up seeing this girl and if so how did it go? Were you able to get the price down?

  11. #17214

    Did you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Did you end up seeing this girl and if so how did it go? Were you able to get the price down?

  12. #17213

    Krista

    Latest updated reviews on TER for Chicago include a warning about Krista Bowie. Either the guy was seeing scars from her previous experience using or she's back at it again. At her price point, it's good information to know if she is indeed back at it.

  13. #17212

    Intel


  14. #17211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHowell1982  [View Original Post]
    In short, my wife is interest in a threesome, but we know how difficult it is to find a unicorn in the wild. Does anyone have any recs for a provider that is solid with couples? We're both into fit / athletic type. I need someone with big bolt on tits. Willing to pay more for quality. I'd say looks are most important (more so than the provider having a large menu of offerings). I appreciate any direction anyone here may provide. Yes, I'm also on ER and Eros and others, but haven't had much luck finding reviews that reference couples /3 some.
    I suggest you search on tryst They have search options to narrow down your choices including for bi girls. My guess is that probably 70 percent of escorts are Bi so you shouldn't have much problem.

  15. #17210

    Casey Sparxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    So a several weeks ago I posted a review of Casey SparXXX. It was very positive.

    I really like Casey, she's too much fun.

    She can't post any ads at the moment but if anyone wants her number she said I could give it out.

    PM for info.
    Yes, Casey is a great fuck and she loves to take a big facial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape