Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1797 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 26953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Rude Cora.

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Cora works with Storm out in Elk Grove. They're good friends and they used to be roommates. It's also why they do 2 girl shows together.

    But, while Storm is friendly and accommodating, if a little business like, Cora is downright hostile and rude. Cora was openly hostile as soon as I showed up to the room, not even a hello. She told me to put the money on the table, then just bent over. No small talk, no touching allowed. When I stood there a little dumbfounded, since even Asian Apartment girls and SWs at least say hello with some small talk with a BJ to get the little guy going, the **** mouthed off some insults. Wanted to smack the ***** but didn't want to complicate things with Storm since SHE is a reliable good fuck. Totally killed the mood, little man gave up, and I left in disgust.

    I only went to see her that one time and this was back when she first started in spring 2020. Maybe she's gotten better but I doubt it. It's a damn shame too because she was smoking hot. The attitude and bitchyness was at 10/10 with this biatch.
    Why did you stay around after she greeted you in a non friendly manner. I would have just turned around and walked out. Escorts with crappy attitudes will be a terrible time.

  2. #17277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Hot but Rude

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68776571

    Has anyone actually ever seen Cora? It's weird for a girl who looks this hot and has been around for so long to have no reviews.
    Cora works with Storm out in Elk Grove. They're good friends and they used to be roommates. It's also why they do 2 girl shows together.

    But, while Storm is friendly and accommodating, if a little business like, Cora is downright hostile and rude. Cora was openly hostile as soon as I showed up to the room, not even a hello. She told me to put the money on the table, then just bent over. No small talk, no touching allowed. When I stood there a little dumbfounded, since even Asian Apartment girls and SWs at least say hello with some small talk with a BJ to get the little guy going, the **** mouthed off some insults. Wanted to smack the ***** but didn't want to complicate things with Storm since SHE is a reliable good fuck. Totally killed the mood, little man gave up, and I left in disgust.

    I only went to see her that one time and this was back when she first started in spring 2020. Maybe she's gotten better but I doubt it. It's a damn shame too because she was smoking hot. The attitude and bitchyness was at 10/10 with this biatch.

  3. #17276

    European Blondes

    Does anyone have any info on this girl:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7.htm?cat=1504

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...0.htm?cat=1504

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9.htm?cat=1504

    The 3 of them are running out of the same hotel and I can't tell if it's legit or not. They want $500 for the hour so it almost feels TGTBT for girls who look this good.

  4. #17275
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she looks nice, but only QV and no kissing?
    Yes. She's worth it regardless.

  5. #17274

    Cora

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68776571

    Has anyone actually ever seen Cora? It's weird for a girl who looks this hot and has been around for so long to have no reviews.

  6. #17273

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    WTF? This is a tranny? Looks better than most chicks out there lmao.
    Nothing in the ad indicates she is a Tranny. What makes you think that?

  7. #17272
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.
    Wow, she looks nice, but only QV and no kissing?

  8. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Texted her 2 weeks ago. No response. She then posts an ad 5 minutes after receiving my text and responds an hour later while I'm at work. That message is still unread. Time before that she actually responded promptly. To let me know she wouldn't be available for another hour and a half (that's annoying because I asked her if she was available. I ALWAYS ask if girls are available at the moment. Only to set everything up then be told "no not yet". I was going to work I ain't have time to wait). AND the time before that was back in February, we actually set up a meet and she had me waiting for literally 40 minutes outside her spot before I dipped. She didn't respond back until I was 15 minutes away, literally just pulling up at another girls incall spot. LOL fuck Norma and her horrible communication. I almost want to set up a meet with her and troll / ghost her by telling her I'm outside for 30 minutes just as payback for all the time she's wasted in my life LOL.
    I don't blame you. These brauds are bugged tf out. I seen her around December of 2020. No problems at that space & time. Good experience. I'm texting this chick from three different lines. Horrible communication as you stated.

  9. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.
    Her phone number is in the URL - 7792300594.

  10. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.
    Texted her 2 weeks ago. No response. She then posts an ad 5 minutes after receiving my text and responds an hour later while I'm at work. That message is still unread. Time before that she actually responded promptly. To let me know she wouldn't be available for another hour and a half (that's annoying because I asked her if she was available. I ALWAYS ask if girls are available at the moment. Only to set everything up then be told "no not yet". I was going to work I ain't have time to wait). AND the time before that was back in February, we actually set up a meet and she had me waiting for literally 40 minutes outside her spot before I dipped. She didn't respond back until I was 15 minutes away, literally just pulling up at another girls incall spot. LOL fuck Norma and her horrible communication. I almost want to set up a meet with her and troll / ghost her by telling her I'm outside for 30 minutes just as payback for all the time she's wasted in my life LOL.

  11. #17268
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.
    I see this question a LOT.

    If it's an EB link, it's on the end of the link. In this case it ends with 7792300594. That's the number.

    Also, go to the reviews section and hit "view post" right underneath where it says ALEXIS CHICAGO and you will see the number on the original LC ad. Which is also 7792300594.

  12. #17267
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.

  13. #17266

    Alexis

    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.

  14. #17265

    Norma

    Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.

  15. #17264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Latest updated reviews on TER for Chicago include a warning about Krista Bowie. Either the guy was seeing scars from her previous experience using or she's back at it again. At her price point, it's good information to know if she is indeed back at it.
    Haven't seen in her months but a lot of her wear and tear is likely of the permanent variety even if she did give up her habits.

    Still, she has the most open menu of any girl I've seen. 100% submissive and can intuitively go along with any fetish you have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape