Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 26914
-
10-17-21 22:55 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 176Norma
Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.
-
10-16-21 19:39 #17223Senior Member

Posts: 1445Krista Bowie
Haven't seen in her months but a lot of her wear and tear is likely of the permanent variety even if she did give up her habits.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Still, she has the most open menu of any girl I've seen. 100% submissive and can intuitively go along with any fetish you have.
-
10-16-21 19:25 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 112I've noticed 90% of the girls on LC have a comment or two claiming they are fake. Idk why guys are doing it but they are. Regardless, I've reviewed these South American chicks before. Guys likely think they are fake because, admittedly, most of the "agencies (use catfish pics for the girls. Why? Idk. But the pics usually look 100% TGTBT. They find pics of girls that kinda look who you are going to see, and that usually happens at the spot in portage park that I've reviewed a few times on here.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
This "agency"(I honestly don't know what the hell to call them LOL) out of the NW burbs, And I've noticed they use the girls actual pics, just blur / hide the faces. The girl I just reviewed seems 100% identical to the blonde I just saw. And I know for a fact the red dress girl in the pics is real, I've seen her before as well as the girl in pink lingerie, but I saw them in River grove. Rarely will they have more than one girl working, and those girls are usually here only 10 days then they are gone (red dress explained it to me). Idk if they operate from the same "agency" as the one in portage park, but the attachments I'm posting is of a regular girl at the portage park spot. She is the only one that has sent / posts 100% accurate pics. She is my first South American girl review on here. Also If they are in the nw burbs they'll be 100% hotter than the girls they have on Irving, funnily enough at the same price point LOL.
-
10-16-21 18:43 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 138WTF? This is a tranny? Looks better than most chicks out there lmao.
Originally Posted by LaughingM123
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 18:41 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 138Few comments on there says this is fake. What gives?
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 18:10 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 112Another Colombian
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68657331
Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a week—paid or for free— and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.
Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.
-
10-16-21 14:19 #17218Regular Member

Posts: 4Need help finding Indy NancyKiss
Hey guys, visiting Downtown Chicago from Jersey, been awhile due to COVID but last time I was here found a lovely ebony girl but can't seam to locate her again, Nancy Kiss. Any help finding her or another clean slim younger GFE Indy who won't break bank and not a far uber ride from Navy Pier would be much appreciated!
https://tryst.link/escort/nancy-kiss
-
10-16-21 14:01 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 1435Haven't seen her but some of those pictures look like candids taken during a photo shoot in a studio. Seems weird that if she is having pro pics taken that many of the ones in her profile are so dark and poorly done.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 14:00 #17216Regular Member

Posts: 2Any confirmed encounters?
Kayla rose, https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1997926.
Is this TGTBT?
-
10-16-21 13:00 #17215Senior Member

Posts: 36Did you see her?
Did you end up seeing this girl and if so how did it go? Were you able to get the price down?
Originally Posted by Lchtus
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:43 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 36Did you see her?
Did you end up seeing this girl and if so how did it go? Were you able to get the price down?
Originally Posted by Lchtus
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:38 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 767Krista
Latest updated reviews on TER for Chicago include a warning about Krista Bowie. Either the guy was seeing scars from her previous experience using or she's back at it again. At her price point, it's good information to know if she is indeed back at it.
-
10-16-21 12:24 #17212Banned Member

Posts: 4190Intel
Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/kiana-alexis
-
10-16-21 10:07 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 1435I suggest you search on tryst They have search options to narrow down your choices including for bi girls. My guess is that probably 70 percent of escorts are Bi so you shouldn't have much problem.
Originally Posted by RoyHowell1982
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 09:17 #17210Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey Sparxxx
Yes, Casey is a great fuck and she loves to take a big facial.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




