Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 26391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15711
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #15710
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNed  [View Original Post]
    I've tried meeting her, but she's got very limited availability and her rates are pretty outrageous.

  3. #15709

    Bambi Bordeaux

    https://www.bambibordeaux.com/

    Anyone try Bambi?

  4. #15708
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I must have seen her on a bad day that ***** cray.
    You must have seen her on a bad day. That shit cray? Well there you folks have it. That shit cray and he saw her on a bad day. I did as well and my shit was shit cray. Whatever that means.

  5. #15707
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year in West Allis and she allthough hot, did smell below and had a creepy guy walking around outside her house and banging on her patio door who claimed was her brother. Sure. Won't repeat because of that. She was fun though and a great girl but I won't put up with that shit no matter.
    I must have seen her on a bad day that ***** cray.

  6. #15706

    Thank Gahd. . .

    . . For UTRs! I had strayed, trying something (someone?) new. Lackluster non-performance coupled with shitty attitude. I finally hook up with Coco again. Friendly, glad to see me, accommodating, willing to put up with my non-reactive dick to get the job done, no matter what. Quick car date. She's bent over giving me head, and I'm squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples so fucking hard it's bringing tears to MY eyes. Gahd damb! Those titties can take a licking and keep on ticking. She never falters nor flinches.

    So this teaches me one thing: Seeking variety sucks. But not like Coco.

    Coochie (won't stray again) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  7. #15705

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHiu  [View Original Post]
    Hi, super new to the whole scene. Curious if you guys can suggest someone with late night availability that also does the occasional Skype or FaceTime. Thanks a bunch, not super picky besides nice looking and not bbw.
    Red is up late nights and is a good time. I don't know about the FaceTime or Skype. She's easy on the wallet and not bad looking.

  8. #15704

    Healthy Sexy Mom from Port

    I sew she passed away a few years ago. Does anyone know what happened to her? I saw her many years ago and an absolute blast. However even as many years ago I saw her 10 or more, she was not that healthy then. She had pretty bad teeth and had halitosis. But she was a hell of a provider and was fantastic in bed.

  9. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Is this the well-reviewed bald Jaeda:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/429544276845
    I saw her last year in West Allis and she allthough hot, did smell below and had a creepy guy walking around outside her house and banging on her patio door who claimed was her brother. Sure. Won't repeat because of that. She was fun though and a great girl but I won't put up with that shit no matter.

  10. #15702
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. If it's supposed to be attractive I'm not seeing it, I think they look like idiots with their tongue hanging out like a cow.
    It's not my favorite look either, but it's normal for the generation growing up on Instagram and emojis.

  11. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/843742207354

    Is there something significant or meaningful about all these. Ladies. And I use the term loosely, posting pictures with their tongues hanging out? Is that some kind of reference to BJ or CIM or. ? Because it does absolutely nothing to make me desire them. Rant off.
    Agreed. If it's supposed to be attractive I'm not seeing it, I think they look like idiots with their tongue hanging out like a cow.

  12. #15700

    New to the scene

    Hi, super new to the whole scene. Curious if you guys can suggest someone with late night availability that also does the occasional Skype or FaceTime. Thanks a bunch, not super picky besides nice looking and not bbw.

  13. #15699
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/843742207354

    Is there something significant or meaningful about all these. Ladies. And I use the term loosely, posting pictures with their tongues hanging out? Is that some kind of reference to BJ or CIM or. ? Because it does absolutely nothing to make me desire them. Rant off.
    Nope, if you Google her number you'll notice all her pics on Sumo search, every single one has her tongue out. What drives me insane further is the ones with their tongue out and cross eyed. Anyway , hard pass on her , thief and a lier.

  14. #15698
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot in a half century of hobbying.

    Gone for two or three decades are the days when you'd find a sane, clean and fun lady on the streets trying to make some extra cash. Crack did that in followed by other drugs.

    Online a couple of decades ago was novel, pricey but the quality was quite good. Met many ladies across the country, even in our area, and frequently noted in reviews that they were people you wouldn't mind having a beer with off the clock. That has dwindled over the years but there are still a few in the Pacific northwest. We actually had friendships where people looked out for each other, socialized with each other and had some fun.

    The widespread availability of smartphones, iPads and cheap laptops means anyone can get online. The $300/ hour quality providers are pretty much gone, replaced by those who hit the streets when crack and meth went wild but realized they can make more online. If that wasn't bad enough what's left on the streets isn't worth mentioning.

    I haven't had a good experience in months and pretty much have given up trying around here. I used to see Kendall on occasion before Covid. Now she's apparently gone south from some more recent reviews..
    I have not been around that long in the hobby. But over 10 years for sure. Hell even in 10 years the quality has seen a drop off. I won't even take a chance anymore on TOFTT. It is just to scary. Like you said all of the drugs gave these girls no worry of stealing or scamming and they could care less about quality service. It has been many years since I had a good go to but I live somewhere providers period are scarce.

  15. #15697
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsTine  [View Original Post]
    Went Back to see Kira and Jayne. Still a great time switched it up a little paid for role play they did great and were able to help me.
    Who are these two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape